Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-17-2005, 09:17 AM

Default Re: Tell Me If I'm Wrong? Is The Tavistok Institute Having Another Psy Op On Us?

I prefer the Bozo motto...always laugh !

Old 09-20-2005, 07:03 PM

Default Re: Tell Me If I'm Wrong? Is The Tavistok Institute Having Another Psy Op On Us?

"Disability 'naked, pregnant and proud' takes on Trafalgar Square"

“a modern tribute to femininity, disability and motherhood”.

"Alison's statue could represent a new model of female heroism"

“It is so rare to see disability in everyday life, let alone naked, pregnant and proud. The sculpture makes the ultimate statement about disability: that it can be as beautiful and valid a form of being as any other.”

You know...why not show her taking it doggy? Actually getting pregnent? Thats a beautiful thing. I'm curious how armless and legless dwarves "do it". Does she give good head? Can she even give head? Does she like anal?

What! I've offended you! Yeh well thats exactly how I felt about this peice of deliberate mind fuck by the globalists.

Why not put her proudly dressed and in her wheelchair breast feeding? Why not with her grown up son beside her hugging each other?

They make me sick.

Bring on the dwarf tossing. It's as dignified as that abombanation and deliberate slap in the face.
Old 09-20-2005, 07:13 PM

I appreciate art. But, that's just offensive.

In the text:

"This sculptors' yard is also like a chaotic museum where angels, saints, popes and gods jostle for space. Saddam Hussein sits next to George Bush Sr."

"He hopes the statue might encourage people to examine again our landscape of public sculpture. "No one really looks at it," he said. "But this statue will mess with people's subconscious. It's as if someone has come into your room when you're not there and moved the bed."

Guess there can't be more proof than that!!