Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-08-2005, 04:02 AM

Default REVERSE SOCIAL ENGINEERING, or How to Wreck Havoc on Illuminati

REVERSE SOCIAL ENGINEERING

1. Satan's plot to 'delay' the time.

2. Why the Parousia can only be enacted by Free-will, that is, true Thelema.

3. Anastasia of X-factor.

4. Alchemy of the Midas Touch, or how to turn human lead into Gold.

5. Becoming the Philosopher's Stone.

In the coming days, I would like to engage in discussing a few topics. These ideas are not designed to be attractive to the typical conspiracy 'fans' out there.

No, this is far beyond that ideology. There are some of us who have been attacked without 'pity or quarter' for too long now.

There are some of us who have suffered psychological, finacial, and spiritual persecution from unseen weapons for far too long.

This discussion is designed for those who are ready to do something about it. Yet doing something about it is not enough. What this really entails is to total annihilation of Illuminism from the world.

It will not take not for the intelligent student to realize that this envolves nothing less than the destruction of this planet, that the true Sons of Light, Christians, may soar to New Worlds.

To be involved in such a plan requires a person who in fact has 'nothing to loose'. Therefore, this is not designed for those still tapped to the etherial tit of the Matrix.

You may begin thinking about some of the topics that I have listed above. If ideas come to your mind, then feel free to list them as well.

Some may fear that we are giving ourselves away by not remaining silent concerning our plans. This is a misunderstanding of our power. There are some things in the world that make no difference if they are known or not, for they cannot be stopped by any means.

It is really designed to bring students out of the 'fish bowl' mentality. We must begin to have a different view of the world, a view that Christians have lost sight of.

In the mean time, contemplate on this one concept: It is necessary for earth to be destroyed for the Liberty of the Sons of Light and all creation to be fully consummated, because Satan is bound and hardwired to this planet.

This involves a concept by God's elect that will in fact result in 'moving' Satan to take action. Why? Because it will become so clear to all that the tide has turned in favor of the Christian that there will be no more choice.

A plot that has been centuries in the making has been foiled by a nobody fool. And if the actions wrought by God through the hands of just one educated idiot can shake the Ethers to their foundations, what shall be the result if the Church herself should awake from slumber?

Old 10-08-2005, 07:13 AM

Default Re: REVERSE SOCIAL ENGINEERING, or How to Wreck Havoc on Illuminati

Another fine question for the Builders, those Social Masons, those Pyramid Architects of Humanity: What would have happened to this architecture without the foundations of your Pyramids?

Let us say, for example, you started running short on your supply of bricks? Would the Eye of Horus be displeased?

Or even better, what if a blasting wind came from the south and toppled your Tower of Babalon?

Or even better still, what if the half language Ashdod were irradicated from the camp of New Jerusalem?

What if this happened in a time of Nothing, at No expected hour, from No expected House?

Old 10-08-2005, 07:36 AM

And what if this happened?

Old 10-08-2005, 07:48 AM

And then this?

Old 10-08-2005, 08:05 AM

And what if the power of the Wheel of Nature became known once again? For it is written,

"And the tongue is a fire: the world of iniquity among our members is the tongue, which defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the wheel of nature, and is set on fire by hell."

Old 10-08-2005, 08:09 AM

Again it is written in the Book of Wisdom, "The kingdom of this world is become the Kingdom of our Lord and of His Christ, and he shall reign unto the Aeons of Aeons. Amen."

Again it is written, "And I looked and beheld, New Jerusalem coming down from heaven, adorned as a Bride."

Old 10-08-2005, 08:22 AM

And this was the Voice of Justice, which cried forth long ago. And down the line through the ages, now makes the finality:

"Behold my servant, whom I have chosen; my beloved, in whom my soul is well pleased: I will put my spirit upon him, and he shall shew judgment to the Gentiles.

He shall not strive, nor cry; neither shall any man hear his voice in the streets.

A bruised reed shall he not break, and smoking flax shall he not quench, till he send forth judgment unto victory."

And I saw times. For the time now comes to raise again the Standard. Elijah. Isaiah. John the Baptist. These pointed to him then. There shall be that which points back again to that Cross of Christ upon which hangs consummation of Ages.

And the Voice said, "Cry!" "What shall I cry?"

All flesh is grass!

And the glory thereof is the flower of grass. The grass withers and the flower fades away, but the word of our God endures forever.
Old 10-10-2005, 11:53 PM

*laughs*

I will personally wire you five bucks if you can even explain to me what the pictures you posted mean.

Do you work?