Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-19-2005, 08:37 AM

Default Re: What is going on here?

Quote:
They will probably be successful because of their size...there is more capacity with the big Boeings than is needed now.
I know...wonder why they keep getting bigger and less fuel-effficient in the face of this Peak Oil crisis, which if we believe the propaganda, was known by industry insiders since at least 1970?

Old 09-19-2005, 01:33 PM

Default The Airbus A380

Quote:
freeman wrote:
Quote:
They will probably be successful because of their size...there is more capacity with the big Boeings than is needed now.
I know...wonder why they keep getting bigger and less fuel-effficient in the face of this Peak Oil crisis, which if we believe the propaganda, was known by industry insiders since at least 1970?
Not to mention the Airbus A380 with a capacity of 555 passengers.

Airliners Net Link

Old 09-19-2005, 02:16 PM

Default Re: The Airbus A380

Check out Ellar's thread: <a href="http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?viewmode=flat&topic_id=678&forum=17" >US Gov't Funded Bank Backs China's Boeing Commitment</a>.
Old 09-19-2005, 04:53 PM

Just got back from a US Airway's flight. Had to sit on the runaway before departure, oh, for about an hour and a half. Was forced to board 45 minutes before take-off.

Pilot referenced the problem due to the crats in Washington. Seems they had to clear the skies for miles as BUSH was in the air on his way to New Orleans.

US CUSTOMS is now under Homeland Security, right? Two digit fingerprints and digital picture required.

One bag searched before placing them on the belt. Another bag searched after going through the machine. Husband frisked. I was picked out of the line for a purse search.

US Airways is up and running but can't afford pretzels for their passengers. Merging with AmericaWest.

Are they crumbling one by one in an effort to put them under regulation again by the Feds?

Oh, the joys of flying.

Just thought I'd share.
Old 09-19-2005, 05:12 PM

You were fingerprinted and had your picture taken going thru customs? Wow, things have gotten pretty bad. I went thru a pat-down search at London's Heathrow 3 years ago, which is now quite common.
How much worse can it get?
Old 09-19-2005, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Marsali wrote:
You were fingerprinted and had your picture taken going thru customs? Wow, things have gotten pretty bad. I went thru a pat-down search at London's Heathrow 3 years ago, which is now quite common.
How much worse can it get?

Marsali I read somewhere that at the airports

they can xray you with cancer causing rays that

only shows up years later so you will pay the

medical mafia any sum of money so they can cure

you.
Old 09-19-2005, 07:29 PM

Delta filed for bankruptcy and another?

I heard HOOTERS as an airline!!
Old 09-19-2005, 07:35 PM

No, I wasn't fingerprinted, but the machine was right there on the counter and the notification was posted on the sign that informed passengers that US CUSTOMS was part of Homeland Security.

If they would have requested fingerprints, I was prepared to oppose to see what the outcome would have been.

Most probably conditioning us first, before it becomes standard procedure.

When my purse was being searched, the woman and I started talking about the bag of food I had with me and how meals are no longer served, pretzels are not available.

This is the information she gave me:

www.usair3000.com.

cheap fares and food.

Who the hell are they?

Oh, and while waiting on the plane for hours, three women and myself started having a "good time." Talking about Bush, the Hurricane and the "no food" available on US Airways any longer. We were becomming loud, laughing, etc. A man, two rows in front of me, turned around and told us to be quiet.

We became louder.
Old 09-19-2005, 07:36 PM

Last time I was on a flight to Texas, we were delayed on the runaway as well.

Maybe Bush was on his way to Crawford to dig up worms on the ranch.
Old 09-20-2005, 01:03 AM

blech, last time I went through an airports, I had my jacket, belt, and shoes off, and they were still concerned about the zipper in my jeans(wish I'd "packed" like Harry Shearer in "Spinal Tap").

Not that they'd picked on me, the poor old lady next to me standing partly clothed in the airport was explaining the process of hip replacement to the "courteous" security staff.

Unfortunately my sister has Spina Bifida, and had the MOST distressing time recently, with very felt up pat downs (the metal detectors are somehow attracted to her Harrington's rod operation). When the security person got to her leg bag of urine, and got all uppity, she was half inclined to say "don't touch that, it might go off)...I don't think that she'll air travel again.