Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-20-2005, 04:12 AM

Default Re: The Airbus A380

LOL, Shannow. So much for the "friendly skies".
Getting back to the original topic of the thread, I was discussing this with a friend last night, and another thought occurred as to why some insiders might be continuing to invest in bankrupt airline stocks.
Now we all know that the only thing preventing the airlies from being currently profitable is the exponentially rising cost of fuel. What if the elites have secretly available an alternative technology in terms of fuel or propulsion design that will overcome this limitation? And they are waiting for the opportune moment to implement it, maybe after all of the sheeple sink most of their investment capital into fossil fuel energy and energy futures? What would happen if a new development suddenly sends oil plummeting from $100/barrel to back under $20?
This would give them the double whammy of being able to get in on the ground floor of the new technology while crashing the existing energy and financial markets, widening the gap ever further between them and us.
Far-fetched I know, but it is just the kind of shell game that they like to play...get everyone looking under the wrong shell while they make off with the pea and the table stakes.

Old 09-20-2005, 09:20 AM

You may be onto something here. Though I wonder if many people will be investing much capitol in fossil fuel energy in the forseeable future, but the investemnt in the airlines is really strange.

In the city that I live in, there was a highly-efficient, well designed electric trolley system that went all over the city, up until the 1930's, when oil companies put pressure on the city to have these trolleys replaced by gas-guzzling buses, which are still in use today. The city would like to go back to an all-electric system, but it's too expensive to implement now. Probably this scenario played out in other cities as well.
Old 09-20-2005, 09:35 AM

TB, I live in an old railroad town, just across from a seldom-used right of way that used to provide streetcar transportation as well as freight deliveries in and out of the major city just thirty miles south of me.
For the past five years I have been playing a cat and mouse game with the crooked elitist Mason who owns the property next to mine. I have learned that his scheme (in which he is enjoined by some other unscrupulous institutional investors) involves reopening the right of way and establishing some sort of commuter service in and out of the city. In the past two or three years he has accelerated the pressure, and my property taxes have been conveniently tampered with and increased to ludicrous levels. After reducing them once on appeal, I barely outsmarted the Masonic lawyer I employed when he attempted to doublecross me. (If I weren't a "conspiracy nut", I wouldn't have known what to do.)
The plan is to grab all of the available frontage in this town and develop it, using the commuter service as a selling point -- and a damned good one now that $100/gallon oil makes the SUV/shopping mall economy an endangered species.
...So how long ago did these characters know about about the Peak Oil scam and from whom? :-?
Old 09-20-2005, 11:55 AM

I've been reading a recently published book called The Long Emergency by James Howard Kunstler. The author is a huge supporter of the peak oil theory, and he describes the various alternatives to fossil fuels that could be used in a post-fossil fuel economy. His personal alternative of choice is nuclear power.

Toward the end of the book he describes how we might deal with the transportation issue in the event of a fossil fuel shortage, which relates to what you said about the railroad line in your town.
The author writes: ..."An obvious answer to the decline of the car-and-highway system would be to revive the American railroad network - once the envy of the world, now a worldclass embarrassment." "If we made the choice to rebuild the U.S. railroad system, in an austere economy the infrastucure would be much less onerous to maintainthan our vast highway system. The trains could be powered with electricity produced by nuclear power plants."

Perhaps this guy is sincere, or maybe he knows something that we don't.
Old 09-20-2005, 12:10 PM

I woke up this morning
yeah and the world is still the same
only now it is getting more interesting ... I like it.

More and more people are waking up to the lies .. which have been force fed to us for ever , it seems.

Well i am glad all this is shaping up.

Although it means those with power will try and turn the tides by turning each of us on eachother.
Divide and conquer is king ... and it keeps kings playing their stupid games.

But I have a dream ....
http://byronw.www1host.com/

a good alternative energy site

How about we all start our own political party
sign ourselves into office
get things done for a change

I live in Canukistan A K A canada franchise of the UK who are controlled by 13 bloodlines who think they have the divine rite to rule.

Bull shit

My party lines would include 2 major aspects
( I might get cocky and call it the NEW WORLD ORDER .. I like reverse propaganda )
FREEDOM reigns supreme
FREE ENERGY - Fuel cells / solar panels
would immediately go onto every government building .. no matter how big or small
That way when the guv becomes corrupt like we have all seen ... at least they are not leeches off the actual working public.

Money saved could go into a recycling program where the lower income houses would be the next buildings to get "free energy". All the costs of manufacturing would drop significantly due to the evolution of technology.

Lower income would have its well deserved leg up for a change. Middle class could experience tax breaks because of the shifting economy , and therefore invest in thier own - lower priced - technology , the rich .. well they should be helping everybody do that yesterday .. so they can do as they please.

If any one has a defeatist attitude about this post .. please come up with a better solution as your witty comments need not apply and you will be cast in a counter productive light.

May god bless everyone's soul even the devils amongst you ... because even they are just victims of ideologies A K A brain washed.

This has been a thokhan neutron bomb

exciting times we live in .. its make or break for humanity as we know it
Old 09-20-2005, 12:18 PM

Good link, thokhan.
As someone with some experience in the automotive field, I have seen most of this hidden technology before, and some more besides.
In fact, when you get outside of the automotive field, the suppression of energy-related technology becomes even more egregious.
I think one of the challenges that lies ahead for those of us opposed to the globalists is to try to make this technology available at a cost basis to as many people as possible via the underground. There is no way nor any need to attempt to patent, incorporate and play into the hands of the corrupt corporatocracy. The underground pressure of a movement like this would eventually be too great for them to exterminate, like killing fleas with a sledgehammer.
My positive contribution for the day. :-)
Old 09-20-2005, 12:25 PM

Yeah, something equivalent to open source in programming. Maybe nomad's miracle kid with his free energy device could be something.
Old 09-30-2005, 11:18 AM

A Republican pro-Bush acquaintance of mine with high level Masonic connections has been harping for months about this impending crisis of avian flu with an almost fiendish glee.
In a recent message he commented as follows:

Quote:
Both (Sen. Reid and Sen. Frist on ABC Nightline) estimated the death rate to be maybe 10% of the quarter of the world's population estimated to catch it. I assume they think the mortality rate will fall as the flu spreads to large communities, as it often does, because now, it is 50 to 70%. Koppel said six billion people live in the world. How will we get vacine to all of them? We won't. There may not be enough for more than half of the US. So far, scientists don't even know which if any strain will mutate to easily infect us.
Another expert said the world will become like New Orleans for awhile. The economy as we know it will shut down for the duration. It will be every country, town and home for itself. A major concern will be finding food and burying the dead.
Imagine the implications...Cities might empty. Oil prices would fall.
...Is this the longterm strategy behind hoarding bankrupt airline stocks? :-o
Old 09-30-2005, 08:22 PM

Quote:
...So how long ago did these characters know about about the Peak Oil scam and from whom?
IMHO...(i only just worked out what this meant!)

Since the late 60's.

They basically planned what we have today once they realised the full power of computers and how they could collate and manage data...including the "cashless" society which is central to their plans for control.

Fletcher Prouty writes about this.

An efficient public transport system is a MUST! Not because it is SO efficient (though it is in many ways) but because you can more easily control peoples movements. Central to the management of a possible insurgency and backlash to NWO plans is to control peoples movements. Whether it be road blocks, check points etc...

Here in Perth, West Oz, they are implementing a card system which is linked into a GPS transponder on the bus or train. This is supposedly "purely" for "consumer convienence", as it more efficiently keeps track of fares and prevents free rides...lower costs etc...

But what is the main speil they are giving to the public? They are focussing on schools and parent groups claiming EXCLUSIVELY that they will be able to keep track of their kids in real time over the net!

I asked specifically if it would be compulsory to "register" the card? Not now was the reply. So yes, it is going to eventually be linked to the Australian National I.D card with smart card technology if not COMPLETELY integrated over time.

Their is "peace" coming soon. Within 2 years. Things will probably happen fairly quickly. It may not be so bad.

They want to control the means of "living". That means food, water and the means of getting from point A to point B. If you want to escape their net then simply regain control over these nessessities.

So yes, i think things will unfold rapidly and some sort of peace descend, for the moment.

What you have posted is quite telling FREEMAN. This is where joining the dots is fun using mainstream sources. If you know how to look you can have a stab at whats coming. China is ROARING ahead with MASSIVE car manufacturing plants. I take it they dont watch the nightly news and have missed the last few weeks?
Old 09-30-2005, 08:55 PM

I've had the same thoughts about public transportation being imposed upon the masses, but with the computerization of individual autos, I have to question whether the potential for control is that much less either way...

Quote:
China is ROARING ahead with MASSIVE car manufacturing plants. I take it they dont watch the nightly news and have missed the last few weeks?
I know...yet as you say, from our vantage point it appears as though the avian flu is targeted for them. A blatant incongruity, and past experience has told me this is an important clue...
On one hand, American and European car production is largely grinding to a halt. Yet the high end elitist auto manufacturers have been rescued and some are now even swallowing up the proletariat model lines...like Porsche bailing out VW in the German government's reorganization plan...or Daimler sucking up Chrysler. What does this tell us?
Is peak oil a short term strategy? Makes some sense. If they drag it out too long, the underground could come up with energy alternatives that eventually threaten to go mainstream, and they might lose control of the sheeple through limiting natural resources.
Damned curious, though. No one seems to be bailing out of bankrupt airlines or luxury gas-guzzling autos...