Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-29-2005, 03:53 PM

Default Re: Grand Prize by Charlie Reese

Hey Barbara,

Where will it all end? Who knows, but most people like crises to provide the basis for decision making so I guess some sort of financial collapse.

Ultimately, at some point, the emporers will be seen to have no clothes. And that's at the crisis point when A) septajillion dollars are owed to the banksters, B) many countries say they cannot pay, and C) the banksters shrug and say they don't need it anyway (which proves the debt is false)

The banksters want to put off that day for ever, by rejigging the books, forgiving various loans etc. They, as parasites, seem to be hoping for slight strangulation instead of asphyxiation of the population.

They do want to keep us in debt, and have politicians in their pocket. Perhaps JFKennedy, and his son are an example of how they deal with pesky idealists.

Old 09-29-2005, 04:57 PM

and Freeman...

Quote:
Yes, but that expanding money supply doesn't have to come at the expense of all that central bankster debt.
Observe what happened with Lincoln and Kennedy when they printed their own money, the incredible economic growth and prospertiy that ensued.
I still say the money should be the servant of commerce, not its slave. An expanding money supply should merely follow a healthy, productive economy, not the other way around.
I think we are on the same page, are you advocating something specific?

Let me put up these ideas: Lets suppose that money was strictly a medium of exchange, that it aided in barter of goods and services. The thing is most people/economists/politicians think that this is what money is, when it is something quite different. Most of the time it is able to act as a public medium of exchange, but that's not it's main purpose in life.

You would want money to be strictly a public medium of exchange? That is, a standard unit of trade that holds it's value forever. Well we don't have that. Trying to modify what we have to get what we want might never work.

If we were to start from scratch, we might have a better chance. Simply because those who brought us our current system will keep re-inventing it or corrupting any modifications we do to it. Then again, if modifications work, then great.

What I tried to say earlier is that there are a few structural problems with our currencies. One is interest. If we didn't have interest payments to make on our money supply, we wouldn't need to have economic growth just to stay afloat. Interest is a serious problem, and it is an example of mind control.

Why else would governments (us) farm out the pesky job of handing out loans to independent contractors. When handing out these loans is the basis for the circulating currency. Is this job (banking) so onerous a job that it deserves a special rate worth more than money itself?

I'd be your local banker, and charge a good rate, hire lots of knowlegeable loan officers to administrate what is in effect the nations money supply, and you know what? If I actually billed the government directly, any exorbident amount for my services, we would all be better off because of no interest on the money supply. Without interest there would be no national debts.

The fallacy, perhaps one of the most in your face, every day, affecting everybody, is that money IS just a medium of exchange. When in fact it actually disintegrates over time. It's better than trading bananas but not much.

Our money is actually a temporary medium of exchange, like a library book or video rental. What is permanent however, is the interest. In that perhaps is the crux of why our system works so poorly. Either make our money permanent (get away from furnishing the money supply through loans) or make the interest temporary too.

Although this can always seem like a complicated system to explain, it comes down to the idea that the system SHOULD work the way people THINK it works. The reality is that what we have for a public medium of exchange is not public, it is private.

Anybody may think they can keep their fortune under their mattress, but in reality, those dollars were created by a private bank, and they want them back plus interest. Every dollar (97% or so) that exists, has a homing signal back to where it was created. And the law backs that up. If the bank doesn't get your dollar back in a timely fashion it will try to get it back from someone else. A favourite method is to get governments to tax it back, who then in turn cough it up to a bank
Old 09-29-2005, 05:09 PM

Good post, this. A lot to think about. :-)
Old 09-29-2005, 07:24 PM

Here's another pesky little angle to the whole mess.

If you buy anything on the installment plan, say, and you miss several payments, whatever you bought is repossessed. Why, because in effect, you used somebody else's money (credit) to make the purchase.

"Our" money isn't ours, it is the property of the private corporation known as the Federal Reserve which isn't federal and practices little reserve, just more fiat dollars, backed by nothing..

IF - someone puts a gun in your ribs and takes your money and goes out and buys something with it, say a stereo, to whom does the stereo belong?
The rule of law says it is yours, for obvious reasons.

Remember when you used to get the "pink slip" when you bought a car? Now you get a Certificate of Title, certifying that there is a title but you don't have it. Who does? The State.

Same applies with the deed to your house, Warranty Deeds or Security Deeds replacing the real thing.

We are merely tenants on the land for which our forefathers fought.

Can anyone hear Ben Franklin in the background telling us about central bankers????
Old 10-02-2005, 08:35 PM

Barbara.. The answer is to let the house of cards fall.. When it does they will privatize our once great nation.. and tell us that the National Forests now belong to them.. The Rothschilds.., because we can't pay the ponzi scheme that they developed..

That is when we will stand up to them.. Very heroically.. and they will nuke us, poison us, or create a plagueto kill us all. But perhaps we might get lucky and end up in slave labor camps... The government that we have at this point of history is the collection agency for the 1933 thingie.
I am impressed with your knowledge of how things really work..
Old 10-02-2005, 08:45 PM

Quote:
We are merely tenants on the land for which our forefathers fought.
Yes, straight back into Feudalism!

NO GOD! NO INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS!

Just the laws of men chopped and changed on a whim.

Bag religion, you fall for it.
Old 10-02-2005, 09:13 PM

Interesting new twist has occurred down under, and now my parents understand why I've been referring to the masees as "serfs" for 20 years...they argued that serfs earned their living, but could go no further, and I argued "exactly".

The recent increase in housing prices has lead to absolutely ridiculous prices, and as a result, absolutely ridiculous mortgages, and therefore longer terms, and a much greater amount of interest paid per dollar of the loan over time.

i.e. to invest in a home makes you poor, and leads to no retirement income.

So the lending institutions have come up with a scheme to "help out" those who are "asset rich, but cash poor".

You can re-mortgage your house, and they will pay you either a lump sum, a "pension", or a combination.

You pay them nothing, all the while the interest accumulates.

When you depart, the balance is removed from your estate...but they HAVE built in "safety for your next of kin", as the lenders can get no more than the sale value of the property.

If you enter at 60, you can "have" 15% of the property value, at 85 you can have 45%.

Why are properties so expensive ?

Because the big end of town buy them to rent to us, and are allowed to claim all interest payments and running expenses off their tax.