Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-16-2005, 02:02 PM

Default why is the media giving so much away about NO?

It was safe to assume (to the sheeple) that the NO fiasco was incompetence of massive proportions, but why are they letting things out like intentional actions of FEMA holding back help and sabotaging, and now even rumors of a bombed levee?

What are they trying to accomplish here?

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 09-16-2005, 02:06 PM

Default Re: why is the media giving so much away about NO?

Maybe to stir up a mini revolt of gun toting people to try something against the government so more draconian gun control laws can be passed. I'm just guessing though.
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 09-16-2005, 02:17 PM

Quote:
nohope187 wrote:
Maybe to stir up a mini revolt of gun toting people to try something against the government so more draconian gun control laws can be passed. I'm just guessing though.
that seems like an awfully crude way to do things.

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 09-16-2005, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Thumper wrote:
It was safe to assume (to the sheeple) that the NO fiasco was incompetence of massive proportions, but why are they letting things out like intentional actions of FEMA holding back help and sabotaging, and now even rumors of a bombed levee?

What are they trying to accomplish here?

1. Thumper has the price of oil skyrocketed

WORLDWIDE ... as much as 40% higher in prices ?

2. Has $200 BILLION dollars already been pledged
by Bush and Company

3. Has the Red double cross collected hundreds
of millions or dollars that most of it will be
kept ?

I could go on and on ...

Do you now really think they failed in their

mission ???
Old 09-16-2005, 03:34 PM

More importantly, Bush has been made to look really bad on this one. The shift is about to be implemented -- the NWO built Bush up, and now they will take him down.
For how many years has Bush been teflon-coated, and nothing would stick to him at all?
Now everything seems to be his fault, right? And soon the people will be primed for change...
Bush is an all-day sucker just like Czar Nicholas or Louis XIV. To accomplish what they want, the elite will sacrfice their own from time to time.
But you are perceptive to notice the difference in media coverage and to question it. Whenever they let us see anything suspicious, there is always an ulterior motvie.
P. S. Remember Fox News -- a shameless Republican Party organ -- was even criticizing the Bush administration's lackadaisical response to Katrina, with Geraldo crying those big crocodile tears for the people trapped in the Super Dome? Does that seal the deal? ;-)
Old 09-17-2005, 09:20 AM

Seems to me Bush Jr never really wanted to pretend he is working hard like now...he'd rather be drinking booze and playing golf. When his time comes to step down, he will...many times more millionaire than before. With free time for his boyfriend Jeff Gannon. No Czar here...just a warm retirement.

But some people are different, full of ambition...people who would never retire, like SHillary.