Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Resistance is not futile
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-28-2005, 12:45 PM

Default Re: Warrior Of God?

Quote:
Bouncer wrote:
"These people (i.e. Illuminati, black sheep, et al) are powerful and deadly: what you are doing is tantamount to jumping into shark-infested waters." Well, I'm not jumping into anything: I'm one of the guys with the harpoon gun."
Yes I strongly agree with this point of view. Iíve been warned by many people not to oppose the government. Those people openly show their cowardice to me. I donít fear any kind of evil. God protects me and I am working under his guidance.

We are already under attack. Realize that it is not sin to kill in self-defence. So what are we waiting for?

And how would you define a 'harpoon'? Is it scathing words, un-veiling secret information and exposing the perpetrators to the public? Or is it something more physical and direct?

Old 09-28-2005, 02:34 PM

Yeah, in fact this past weekend I had some of these white, middle-aged clean-cut looking spooks swarm me a little bit at a record store in Princeton. They used a popular pain code, and then made the comment that yes, I am being harassed but I can't do anything about it. They could easily be from an office or precinct.
Who does this kind of off-duty crap, anyway? What's in it for them? Obedience to the Lords of Discipline, perhaps?
Old 09-28-2005, 09:10 PM

Quote:
We are already under attack. Realize that it is not sin to kill in self-defence. So what are we waiting for?

And how would you define a 'harpoon'? Is it scathing words, un-veiling secret information and exposing the perpetrators to the public? Or is it something more physical and direct?
LADOMINO...you are either incredibly stupid or working for an Intelligence Agency or perhaps just stirring, hoping to have this site and perhaps the originator, Henry Makow, labelled as the sponsor of a "hate" forum dedicated to the over throw of elected government?

Cease this line of thought or be labelled as an "online agitator".

I note the inflammatory title of the thread..."Warrior Of God".

We all get angry and frustrated with unfolding events and feel powerless. Because in many ways we are. Me included.

You claim to be an informed Christian and yet come out with bullshit talk like this? You are full of it.

Go and agitate at Liberty Forum.
Old 09-29-2005, 06:07 AM

I am only trying to find a way to handle this dire situation. Do not insult. You are afraid of all things evil when God is the ONLY thing you should fear! Your paranoia is an illusion. And a true man of God will understand that.
Old 09-29-2005, 06:08 AM

Apolagies.

However, will you be killing people?
Old 09-29-2005, 08:09 AM

Conducted a routine search to see where this individual may be operating from.

Registrar Name....: Register.com
Registrar Whois...: whois.register.com
Registrar Homepage: http://www.register.com

Domain Name: representative.com

Created on..............: 22 Apr 1996 00:00:00
Expires on..............: 23 Apr 2006 00:00:00

Registrant Info:
NJDomains, Abuse Contact: abuse@mail.com
Gerald Gorman
Email: abuse@mail.com_gerald.gorman@att.net

[Address Withheld]
Old 09-29-2005, 08:36 AM

Cute bunny! Or is that a kitten?
Ladomino, the comment about the harpoon was only a metaphor to indicate that I am not running away in fear but am standing against the kingdom of darkness. As is written, "The gates of hell shall not prevail . . .", which to me means that when the city of God lays seige to the city of Satan, that city will fall. Self-defence is appropriate in a few rare circumstances and the greatest defence is prevention. Only a true bonehead would wait around while a crime is being committed and then show up to clean up the mess.

To see the quiescent sword; to hear the sound of the wind and the water.
PREVENTION!!!
Old 09-30-2005, 01:01 PM

Quote:
igwt wrote:
Conducted a routine search to see where this individual may be operating from.

Registrar Name....: Register.com
Registrar Whois...: whois.register.com
Registrar Homepage: http://www.register.com

Domain Name: representative.com

Created on..............: 22 Apr 1996 00:00:00
Expires on..............: 23 Apr 2006 00:00:00

Registrant Info:
NJDomains, Abuse Contact: abuse@mail.com
Gerald Gorman
Email: abuse@mail.com_gerald.gorman@att.net

[Address Withheld]
Iím sorry but I donít understand what you mean by this?

Bouncer, yes, PREVENTION. We will not have a fighting chance if we do not prevent the growth of this threat.
I am not planning to kill anyone. I am only working under the guidance of God. If I am attacked however, I will unleash my wrath upon those responsible. God has given me great power and righteous will. If I am attacked, I will not be stopped, for God is infallible. So I do not believe that I will need to do much fighting at all. I hope I wont.
Old 09-30-2005, 01:06 PM

Be aware of those small, almost unnoticed coincidences. For instance, something delays you while driving to the supermarket and then you arrive at the market at exactly the right time to prevent an accident, etc. God is the master of time! He sees all things, past present, & future.
Old 09-30-2005, 01:15 PM

I need to say two things:

1) Those who are interested only in winning are most likely to cheat and dishonor the results. Those who value the process of victory will have an intimate knowledge of the rules and their application.

2) Sometimes the only way to know the interpretation of scripture is to do what it says. Just as you learn to swing a hammer without hitting your thumb, so you will also know the truth if you hear and do what God says. Hey! That sounds familiar, didn't Jesus say something like that?