Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Resistance is not futile
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-05-2005, 02:19 PM

Default Re: Warrior Of God?

Yes, the name or position can be found in the Book of Esdras in the Apocrypha.

Old 10-05-2005, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Leviathan wrote:
Yes, the name or position can be found in the Book of Esdras in the Apocrypha.
Haven't read it. Thanks for the tip.
Old 10-05-2005, 02:41 PM

Leviathan, do you agree with the following:

There was a bloodline, created tens of thousands of years ago, known by some as The Leviathan. The Leviathan family lines are the ones who were put in place (*not* by Divine Will) to take charge of this planet (which they have done) - and due to this it is no longer under the guardianship of those to which this station was originally entrusted. As much as the Leviathan race family lines may believe that thier duties are "Divinely Endorsed" - they are in fact *not*, and it is quite understandbale that (as much as they are lead to believe they know) they do not know any better, even though what most of what they know is in fact far exceeding that of the general public.
Old 10-05-2005, 03:33 PM

This is a wise comment and one that is absolutely true except the time is much earlier - during the first Earth Age. This age ended with the catabo or the second verse of Genesis.
Old 10-05-2005, 04:06 PM

So, then, would it not be fair to say that religion, in some instances, serves as a distraction?

They know this and have used it as a tool for centuries to keep the sheeple at odds with one another over their beliefs and thus far, with this in mind, have been able to bring our World to the current "crisis" mode that we find ourselves in.

Continuing with their agenda, covering their tracks laced with lies, deceit, deception while the masses argue over who is politically and religiously correct.

As if, in this world there is only room for one belief system in both orders.

It seems to me that there is ONE commonality among many regardless of our religion and/or beliefs that we all share.

Perhaps, it is GOD, perhaps, it is a "higher power." Maybe it is our soul, a spirit, an angel, a divine being.

I don't know. But religion has served it's purpose in the 21st century and that is to divide groups, breed hate amongst them; divide and conquer.
Old 10-05-2005, 04:28 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
So, then, would it not be fair to say that religion, in some instances, serves as a distraction?

They know this and have used it as a tool for centuries to keep the sheeple at odds with one another over their beliefs and thus far, with this in mind, have been able to bring our World to the current "crisis" mode that we find ourselves in.

Continuing with their agenda, covering their tracks laced with lies, deceit, deception while the masses argue over who is politically and religiously correct.

As if, in this world there is only room for one belief system in both orders.

It seems to me that there is ONE commonality among many regardless of our religion and/or beliefs that we all share.

Perhaps, it is GOD, perhaps, it is a "higher power." Maybe it is our soul, a spirit, an angel, a divine being.

I don't know. But religion has served it's purpose in the 21st century and that is to divide groups, breed hate amongst them; divide and conquer.
From Insider:

Religion is created by "us".
The religions which rule now are the ones that are under total control.
I canīt give out to much about this but Christianity/Judaism/Islam/Buddhism are a bit off, letīs say.
There is a core of truth, but it is drowning in a sea of perversions....for you to pick out, good luck.
Old 10-05-2005, 04:37 PM

Concerning the Second Coming:
Insider
User ID: 1587
9/27/2005
11:01 am EDT Re: I am a member of an Elite Family who you despise...ask me a question

So, what are your comments on NESARA/PLANET X/POLE SHIFT/FIRST CONTACT/SECOND COMING?

Who or what is behind these fairy tales and why?

------------------------------------------

NESARA: counterproductive to you personally in the long run.

PLANET X: does not exist anymore like so many planets, moons, stars, galaxies.
Their demise however always brings forth something, which means they never stop being part of the whole, playing their part.

POLE SHIFT: it happened 2 times to my knowledge, in the 2nd and 3rd era, if necessary it will be done again.

SECOND COMING: you returning back to where you belong after you have succeeded, which means a second coming cannot take place on Earth for you do not belong here.
People who are waiting for a "saviour" on Earth to do all the work for them are all failing.
Old 10-05-2005, 06:05 PM

The dilemma I find myself in when it comes to God is that I donít know how to "think" about it.
I donít believe that a human mind can grasp or understand the mysteries we find ourselves in. Where did God come from?
Where did anything come from? HOW? WHY? Those answers are not only too complex and alien to understand but are too powerful for a
physical mind to process. Knowledge is power. What we want to achieve is complete knowledge, happiness, control...
Most of us want to be God and donít even know it. The question is 'why'. The desire is so strong; it cannot be coincidence, just as a
starving man desires to eat. These days anything can be considered... What if a human had obtained ultimate knowledge and created
a world of his/her own? This one. Only a human would make a world so imperfect. Then again, itís just a theory (which I disbelieve).
I wonder how much wading we will have to do to get to the one true God.

Thinking has an effect on you and your surroundings far more than you know.
It is perhaps the most real thing you can experience. To understand the deepest, most challenging questions that we can comprehend,
you must not 'THINK' but 'FEEL'.
Old 10-05-2005, 06:15 PM

A REPLY TO SOME QUESTIONS
Many other flocks exist and some or evil for lack of a better word. They are older and powerful and have a very strong leader. They are responsible for the fairy tales and fairy tales they are.

The word religion is not found in the King James Version of the Bible. Religion is a human construct. The Bible is a book of truth and has no private interpretation. In human though, the Bible should not be confused with the human desire for religion. That is a subject that has no resolution. The word Shepherd is used in this book for the exact reason stated. Humans require a shepherd, at least for the moment. GOD can not be understood by humans at all. The communication or words of GOD can. This will not be liked but it is true for this universe, all is made for the pleasure of GOD. GOD never hides GOD's will (GOD has no gender). The human race has puts its on opinion on GOD's word. We are no religion far from it. Regarding other worlds, there are many places of habitation in the ELOHIM Universe. In the first Earth age or dispensation there was a planet between Earth and Mars. Humans were not to be the evolved intelligent species on earth. Only after the earth became tohu and bohu was the change to an evolved human made. The immediate surround of earth was chaotic. In the second verse of Bereshith (Genesis)some order was given to the Earth and evolution here was interfered with. This was the approximate start of the second earth age. The Earth has an owner and it is not humankind. The earth also has a pretender who will come first. When the real OWNER comes all will know it fully and none will question it and it will be LEGAL. We can only say that all the information to understand this is available to you. You are intelligent and do not need us for this. Unfortunately, this most important Book is held captive by human religion. Religion did not spring from this Book, but from the human mind. Religion is used to give power to a few. This Book was given to give knowledge to all.
Old 10-05-2005, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Leviathan wrote:
Sataniel is very real and presents himself to you at all times. How you regard him is up to you it does not alter his course, but in most cases helps it.
RFLMAO!

Sataniel? HAHAHAHA! What a load of crap! In Edras? Ridiculous.

In Enoch he is called Samyaza, or Samael.

Sataniel...

Only a Satanist could come up with such gobblty-gook.

People, do your own reading. And don't trust Leviathans.