Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Resistance is not futile
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-05-2005, 07:00 PM

Default Re: Warrior Of God?

Maybe your kind understands NACHASH better. Most likely you are one of the first who shall be last. Do not worry your father will appreciate your words. Understand any belief in what we say is not required. IT IS OUR JOB TO HELP IN MAKING WHAT COMES YOUR WAY LEGAL. THAT WE SHALL CONTINUE TO DO. WE DO NOT HAVE TIME TO PLAY AND NEITHER DO YOU.

Old 10-05-2005, 07:03 PM

Correct you are Leviathan. YOU have less time then you know.

Now get on with it. We have been waiting on the Army for a long time. Oh, what a grand battle it will be.

You arrogant purse-proud penniless ones.
Old 10-05-2005, 07:55 PM

Of Satan we stay clear,like Michaiel, we do not argue with the Archangel for it is not our time to do so.

You do though as in this statement: Sataniel? HAHAHAHA! What a load of crap! In Edras? (ESDRAS)Ridiculous. Do you call the office that Satan holds as REX MUNDE a load of crap and his title Adversary of GOD a load of crap and accuse us as Satanist. IF you in knowledge do this THEN LET IT BE UPON YOUR HEAD. We(for we are more than one)follow the GOD OF I AM THAT I AM and state it here plain enough for even you. FOR WE ARE OF THE LAST THAT ARE FIRST. EDWARD would not do what you dare to do.
Old 10-05-2005, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Leviathan wrote:
Of Satan we stay clear,like Michaiel, we do not argue with the Archangel for it is not our time to do so.

You do though as in this statement: Sataniel? HAHAHAHA! What a load of crap! In Edras? (ESDRAS)Ridiculous. Do you call the office that Satan holds as REX MUNDE a load of crap and his title Adversary of GOD a load of crap and accuse us as Satanist. IF you in knowledge do this THEN LET IT BE UPON YOUR HEAD. We(for we are more than one)follow the GOD OF I AM THAT I AM and state it here plain enough for even you. FOR WE ARE OF THE LAST THAT ARE FIRST. EDWARD would not do what you dare to do.
GO!!!

This is an order!!
Old 10-05-2005, 08:40 PM

WHO ARE YOU TO ORDER ANYTHING
WE WILL STAY
Old 10-05-2005, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Leviathan wrote:
WHO ARE YOU TO ORDER ANYTHING
WE WILL STAY
I am your MASTER!!
Old 10-05-2005, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Leviathan wrote:

"Of Satan we stay clear" - False. You are of your father Satan.

Think that I blaspheme against the Prince of the Power of the Air? Nay. Far be it from me to do so. I'm laughing at your title.

I would only remind you of this one little detail.

Satan isn't REX MUNDE any more. I know it hurts, Levi, but it's the truth, and you know it.

At one time, yes indeed, he held the Wand of Double Power. He held the mystery of Solve et Coagula.

He lost. But, just to make the case clear once and for all time, he was given another chance.

He lost this time as well. Is it blasphemy for me to state the truth?

Nay, it is not so. I have all the authority of the Lord Jesus Christ upon earth. It was given to me by the Unction of the Holy Spirit of the Living God.

And no power of your defeated God can change that.

Oh, and if that isn't good enough for you...mind you, you are in fact talking to the Magickal Heir of the Beast.

Don't believe me? It matters nothing. The time will tell the story.
Old 10-05-2005, 10:32 PM

SANTANIEL!!!!!

Is it female?

You are a sick puppy, Levithan!!!
Old 10-05-2005, 10:33 PM

Can't you just oppose the NWO without using GOD. Do it in your own name!!!
Old 10-05-2005, 10:45 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Can't you just oppose the NWO without using GOD. Do it in your own name!!!
Blue Angel. I was not laughing at Satan when I made my comments.

I suggest that you do not try that little trick. Only a back woods snake oil Church of God charismatic would call throw a meaningless jab at Satan.

I was laughing because Levithan is full of crap about Esdras and the Book of Enoch.

Sataniel = Heb. Adversary of God. This, of course, is true enough. And I don't even mind it as a proper name. But it isn't from Enoch or Esdras, at least not the versions I've read.

And too, who ever said Levithan opposed the New World Order? I know I'm new here, maybe I'm wrong. But if didn't know better, which I don't, I'd say Leviathan is a Satanist in full harmony with the New World Order.

This sort of like people who go to christian BBS sites and think they are going to meet Christians. Nothing could be further from the truth. Many times Satanists start Christian sites.

Be close to your friends, stay closer to your enemies...or something like that, so goes the maxim.

And did we forget that Satan himself is wont to transform himself into an Angel of Light?

I do think it is humorous how the Satanist will use such polemics as 'your Christian kind'; 'your species'; 'that race of yours'. They pigeonhole us into zoological classifications.

I guess we should begin talking about the various Satanic species. You've got your Leviathan sub-class, your Behemith sub-class, you Luciferian sub-class, and etcetera etcetera....

This is your basic breakdown of Satanic zoology.