Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Resistance is not futile
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Old 10-05-2005, 07:00 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Warrior Of God?


Maybe your kind understands NACHASH better. Most likely you are one of the first who shall be last. Do not worry your father will appreciate your words. Understand any belief in what we say is not required. IT IS OUR JOB TO HELP IN MAKING WHAT COMES YOUR WAY LEGAL. THAT WE SHALL CONTINUE TO DO. WE DO NOT HAVE TIME TO PLAY AND NEITHER DO YOU.

Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 10-05-2005, 07:03 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Warrior Of God?

Correct you are Leviathan. YOU have less time then you know.

Now get on with it. We have been waiting on the Army for a long time. Oh, what a grand battle it will be.

You arrogant purse-proud penniless ones.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 10-05-2005, 07:55 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Warrior Of God?

Of Satan we stay clear,like Michaiel, we do not argue with the Archangel for it is not our time to do so.

You do though as in this statement: Sataniel? HAHAHAHA! What a load of crap! In Edras? (ESDRAS)Ridiculous. Do you call the office that Satan holds as REX MUNDE a load of crap and his title Adversary of GOD a load of crap and accuse us as Satanist. IF you in knowledge do this THEN LET IT BE UPON YOUR HEAD. We(for we are more than one)follow the GOD OF I AM THAT I AM and state it here plain enough for even you. FOR WE ARE OF THE LAST THAT ARE FIRST. EDWARD would not do what you dare to do.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 10-05-2005, 08:35 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Warrior Of God?

Quote:
Leviathan wrote:
Of Satan we stay clear,like Michaiel, we do not argue with the Archangel for it is not our time to do so.

You do though as in this statement: Sataniel? HAHAHAHA! What a load of crap! In Edras? (ESDRAS)Ridiculous. Do you call the office that Satan holds as REX MUNDE a load of crap and his title Adversary of GOD a load of crap and accuse us as Satanist. IF you in knowledge do this THEN LET IT BE UPON YOUR HEAD. We(for we are more than one)follow the GOD OF I AM THAT I AM and state it here plain enough for even you. FOR WE ARE OF THE LAST THAT ARE FIRST. EDWARD would not do what you dare to do.
GO!!!

This is an order!!
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 10-05-2005, 08:40 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Warrior Of God?

WHO ARE YOU TO ORDER ANYTHING
WE WILL STAY
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 10-05-2005, 09:07 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Warrior Of God?

Quote:
Leviathan wrote:
WHO ARE YOU TO ORDER ANYTHING
WE WILL STAY
I am your MASTER!!
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 10-05-2005, 10:21 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Warrior Of God?

Quote:
Leviathan wrote:
Of Satan we stay clear,like Michaiel, we do not argue with the Archangel for it is not our time to do so.

You do though as in this statement: Sataniel? HAHAHAHA! What a load of crap! In Edras? (ESDRAS)Ridiculous. Do you call the office that Satan holds as REX MUNDE a load of crap and his title Adversary of GOD a load of crap and accuse us as Satanist. IF you in knowledge do this THEN LET IT BE UPON YOUR HEAD. We(for we are more than one)follow the GOD OF I AM THAT I AM and state it here plain enough for even you. FOR WE ARE OF THE LAST THAT ARE FIRST. EDWARD would not do what you dare to do.
"Of Satan we stay clear" - False. You are of your father Satan.

Think that I blaspheme against the Prince of the Power of the Air? Nay. Far be it from me to do so. I'm laughing at your title.

I would only remind you of this one little detail.

Satan isn't REX MUNDE any more. I know it hurts, Levi, but it's the truth, and you know it.

At one time, yes indeed, he held the Wand of Double Power. He held the mystery of Solve et Coagula.

He lost. But, just to make the case clear once and for all time, he was given another chance.

He lost this time as well. Is it blasphemy for me to state the truth?

Nay, it is not so. I have all the authority of the Lord Jesus Christ upon earth. It was given to me by the Unction of the Holy Spirit of the Living God.

And no power of your defeated God can change that.

Oh, and if that isn't good enough for you...mind you, you are in fact talking to the Magickal Heir of the Beast.

Don't believe me? It matters nothing. The time will tell the story.
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 10-05-2005, 10:32 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Warrior Of God?

SANTANIEL!!!!!

Is it female?

You are a sick puppy, Levithan!!!
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 10-05-2005, 10:33 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Warrior Of God?

Can't you just oppose the NWO without using GOD. Do it in your own name!!!
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 10-05-2005, 10:45 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Warrior Of God?

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Can't you just oppose the NWO without using GOD. Do it in your own name!!!
Blue Angel. I was not laughing at Satan when I made my comments.

I suggest that you do not try that little trick. Only a back woods snake oil Church of God charismatic would call throw a meaningless jab at Satan.

I was laughing because Levithan is full of crap about Esdras and the Book of Enoch.

Sataniel = Heb. Adversary of God. This, of course, is true enough. And I don't even mind it as a proper name. But it isn't from Enoch or Esdras, at least not the versions I've read.

And too, who ever said Levithan opposed the New World Order? I know I'm new here, maybe I'm wrong. But if didn't know better, which I don't, I'd say Leviathan is a Satanist in full harmony with the New World Order.

This sort of like people who go to christian BBS sites and think they are going to meet Christians. Nothing could be further from the truth. Many times Satanists start Christian sites.

Be close to your friends, stay closer to your enemies...or something like that, so goes the maxim.

And did we forget that Satan himself is wont to transform himself into an Angel of Light?

I do think it is humorous how the Satanist will use such polemics as 'your Christian kind'; 'your species'; 'that race of yours'. They pigeonhole us into zoological classifications.

I guess we should begin talking about the various Satanic species. You've got your Leviathan sub-class, your Behemith sub-class, you Luciferian sub-class, and etcetera etcetera....

This is your basic breakdown of Satanic zoology.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Should we all follow Arjuna the warrior? rushdoony Alternate History 3 04-23-2006 10:41 PM
France blamed MI6 for Rainbow Warrior igwt Share the knowledge 1 11-29-2005 11:48 PM
Jeb Bush's Mystical Warrior Friend freeman Social Engineering 17 09-26-2005 08:49 PM
Operation Urban Warrior lands on Utah Rave Thumper General Conspiracy Discussion 0 08-22-2005 07:15 PM
Journalist Warrior Joe Vialls Passes On Lounge 2 07-19-2005 10:23 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.