Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-19-2005, 04:07 AM

Default The Death of Joe Vialls

When I heard about Vialls' untimely death - and since he's been close to death before - I immediately thought of a government sponsored "lethal virus".

People I've talked to about it said I shouldn't overreact, and that maybe he's not even dead and that the story is not even true.

Anyway, I checked up on what "adrenal exhaustion" really is. It's closely related to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, which people who've read up on it know is a "rich man's disease", sometimes even called a "psychosomatic disease", which if coming from an establishment doctor's mouth means "you're making it up".

This article on <a href="http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/mycoplasma.html">MYCOPLASMA from NEXUS MAGAZINE</a> is very interesting regarding Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, but also AIDS, cancer, Multiple Sclerosis and "Mad Cow Disease" or Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease.

Old 09-19-2005, 07:59 AM

Default Re: The Death of Joe Vialls

Who's Joe Vialls ?
Old 09-19-2005, 08:02 AM

http://www.vialls.com
Old 09-19-2005, 08:36 PM

Vialis was enigmatic to me -- I never knew just how much of what he wrote to believe, yet I admired his courage and determination.
What do you think he could have been working on that might have warranted an assassination attempt?
I admit that coming on the heels of the Wayne Madsen threats, Vialis' sudden death raises some eyebrows.
Old 09-19-2005, 08:45 PM

My understanding is that Joe had been wavering in-and-out of ill health for a little while, though.. He had taken quite ill towards the end of 2004 as well, as I recall..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-19-2005, 08:53 PM

Was there a topic about him previous to this one?

Seems his name is familiar in my brain although I don't know much about him.
Old 09-19-2005, 09:39 PM

Vialls hates the Joooze and the Jooooze hate Vialls.

Vialls annoys all and sundry in the Intelligence Community with his constant pestering.

Vialls was a slack and lazy poster which was not on, as he was making a living from this stuff. You and I can be slack and lazy as no one is paying us.

He was ill for awhile. I believe congestive heart failure. Not much info around about his death. Vialls died as he had lived...melodramatically.

I do not believe he was deliberate disinfo. I just think he was over the top. He often stole from others.

I have no personal knowledge of his death (maybe he is'nt?).

Da Joooze are moving in Down Under. If it did turn out he was assassinated it would'nt surprise me.

He came out with alot of gems and I will give him that. I actually enjoyed reading his stuff most of all ironically, as it was entertaining as well as informational.

Give these to Vialls...

Correct time frame of the invasion of Iraq.

Truck Bombs do NOT leave craters.

Micro nukes (I believe this).

Airline industry commentary.

RIP you cranky old bastard! :-P
Old 09-19-2005, 09:43 PM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
Vialls hates the Joooze and the Jooooze hate Vialls.

Vialls annoys all and sundry in the Intelligence Community with his constant pestering.

Vialls was a slack and lazy poster which was not on, as he was making a living from this stuff. You and I can be slack and lazy as no one is paying us.

He was ill for awhile. I believe congestive heart failure. Not much info around about his death. Vialls died as he had lived...melodramatically.

I do not believe he was deliberate disinfo. I just think he was over the top. He often stole from others.

I have no personal knowledge of his death (maybe he is'nt?).

Da Joooze are moving in Down Under. If it did turn out he was assassinated it would'nt surprise me.

He came out with alot of gems and I will give him that. I actually enjoyed reading his stuff most of all ironically, as it was entertaining as well as informational.

Give these to Vialls...

Correct time frame of the invasion of Iraq.

Truck Bombs do NOT leave craters.

Micro nukes (I believe this).

Airline industry commentary.

RIP you cranky old bastard! :-P
TrueBeliever:

Remember the interesting take he had on the Concorde incident?

Vialls was of the opinion that it was sabotage.
Old 09-19-2005, 10:13 PM

"Vialls was a slack and lazy poster which was not on, as he was making a living from this stuff. You and I can be slack and lazy as no one is paying us."

Really? Slack and lazy!!

Sounds good!!

This "paranoid, schizophrenic" mind control victim/survivor, fucked in the head, sex slave, is outta here!!!
Old 09-20-2005, 01:02 AM

Not to mention the exposing of the lies regarding the <a href="http://vialls.com/transpositions/pedophile1.html">Holly Hunter&Jessica Chapman murders</a> as well as the exposure of the inconsistencies and lies about the <a href="http://www.vialls.com/passover/bryant.html">Port Arthur</a>, Erfurt (<a href="http://www.geocities.com/jewishterrorists/step.html">part 1</a> & <a href="http://homepage.ntlworld.com/steveseymour/german/massacre2.htm">part 2</a>) and Dunblane massacres. (Although the links are starting go bad, like with the Port Arthur link in the link above, and I can't find his Dunblane article.)

From the Erfurt article:

"Outside of highly trained anti-terrorist professionals, there are very few if any shooters who could have produced the devastating figures at Dunblane, Port Arthur and Erfurt. At Dunblane the shooter killed 17 and injured 13, scoring an inverted killed-to-injured ratio of 1.30 to 1. At Port Arthur the shooter killed 35 and injured 22, scoring an inverted killed-to-injured ratio of 1.59 to 1. At Erfurt the shooter killed 17 and injured 7, scoring an inverted killed-to-injured ratio of 2.43 to 1."