Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > Latest News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-08-2011, 01:11 AM

Default Summons sent to Brian Hill

Source: Brian D. Hill of USWGO served with a Court Summons for Civil Action : Federal Jack

Quote:
The dreadful day finally came after it appears that negotiations with RightHaven, LLC was a failure. On Monday, February 7, 2010 at 6:20-6:30PM Brian (I) was served with a Court Summons for civil action by guess who…Righthaven.

So now in response to the fact that even if I win the case RightHaven can just keep appealing it causing Brian (I) a lot of suffering and medical problems so Brian (I) has decided to shut down USWGO for good for RightHaven’s legal harassment against USWGO.

It is now been announced on the site uswgo.com that USWGO Alternative News is gone in fact heres some quotes from the page itself:
Yep last night at 6:20 to 6:30PM he showed up out of the blue in the dark and gave me the summons papers.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Urgent Message from a soldier:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Obama Healthcare incites mass murder:

Alt. H1N1 Swine/Novel Flu Killer:

Old 02-08-2011, 08:49 AM

Default Re: Summons sent to Brian Hill

so what are you going to do about it