Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-25-2011, 07:52 PM

Default Re: Judgment Day - The End of Atheism

Quite disgusting, both of you and, suffice it to say, no one has an inkling as to what has precipitated such vulgar exchanges between the two of you and/or what Mabus has posted and, quite frankly, I'm certain no one cares either.

That said, I'll allow your filthy comments to remain on this forum for the time being; however, your membership is about to expire.

Take your BS elsewhere.

We're not interested.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 02-25-2011 at 09:01 PM.
Old 02-25-2011, 08:26 PM
AssassinGrl

Well, you might be interested to know that Mr. Mabus (Real name Dennis Markuze) has been spamming a link to this page non-stop, thousands of messages to twitter and hundreds of blogs. This alone would normally not raise my ire, but along with the spam message with the link to this forum, he threatened to cut off my head. I am sorry that I brought this back to your front door. And honestly, I don't care whether or not I continue to have membership in this forum. However, you might wish to consider that a very disturbed man, who has threatened the lives of a number of people and has even physically stalked Professor P.Z. Meyers is using your service to spam and stalk others.
If this doesn't concern you, or you happen to also subscribe to his delusional fantasies, then you are welcome to him.
Old 02-25-2011, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AssassinGrl View Post
Well, you might be interested to know that Mr. Mabus (Real name Dennis Markuze) has been spamming a link to this page non-stop, thousands of messages to twitter and hundreds of blogs. This alone would normally not raise my ire, but along with the spam message with the link to this forum, he threatened to cut off my head. I am sorry that I brought this back to your front door. And honestly, I don't care whether or not I continue to have membership in this forum. However, you might wish to consider that a very disturbed man, who has threatened the lives of a number of people and has even physically stalked Professor P.Z. Meyers is using your service to spam and stalk others.
If this doesn't concern you, or you happen to also subscribe to his delusional fantasies, then you are welcome to him.
Sorry, but I'm not interested in you and/or Mabus in the least bit nor do I care that he has been spamming a link to this page non-stop, thousands of messages to twitter and hundreds of blogs.

My suggestion is that you contact the proper authorities who may be interested and can address your concerns.

Yeah, right.

Mabus is using CC to spam and stalk others and I subscribe to his delusional fantasies.

He threatened to cut off your head and you have threatened nothing of the same.

Again.

Yeah, right.

Like I said, go somewhere else.

None of us here have a clue as to what you and Mabus are about and we don't care.

You have brought nothing back to my front door, so, no need to be sorry and I'm glad you don't care about your membership here cause it certainly isn't going to continue.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 02-25-2011 at 09:13 PM.
Old 03-05-2011, 12:55 AM

http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/...ism-12886.html

@rumsfeldoffice

SH*THEADS!

LOOK at the CORNFIELD

converted *MILLIONS*

Iraqi General Turns Down JREF Challenge, Gets Arrested for Bomb Detector Scam

WRONG

Defector admits to WMD lies that triggered Iraq war | World news | The Guardian

CURVEBALL!

KABOOM...

Cost of War to the United States | COSTOFWAR.COM

but the REAL COST is not to be measured in dollars and cents but in HUMAN LIVES & FREEDOM...

Unknown*News | Helen & Harry's cranky weblog of news and opinion | unknownnews@inbox.com

Casualties in Iraq - Antiwar.com

Old 03-06-2011, 12:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmabus View Post
You are posting lies.

America went to war in Iraq because George Bush TOLD the world after 911 that (1) Saddam Hussein was harboring and aiding Al Qaeda (2) was selling yellow cake to Nigeria and (3) was capable of striking the US with WMD's.

So, this person of whom you speak had absolutely no influence in the United State's invasion of Iraq.

Go away of your own free will, or I will ban you.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 03-06-2011 at 12:51 AM.