Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > The effects of the NWO
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-22-2005, 02:59 PM

Default WEATHER WEAPONS

New Orleans was the first but not the last.

Hasnít anyone heard of U.S projects using weather control as a weapon? If they could manipulate the weather, surely a hurricane isnít out of the question. Whataya know thereís another one heading for Texas right now. And it makes perfect sense. Imagine the whole of Amerika turning into New Orleans. No guns, No rights, NO RESISTANCE. We must RESIST THE POLICE. GET OUR RIGHTS BACK, IF THEY TAKE THEM AWAY, WE WILL NEVER SEE THEM AGAIN! We are now seeing the raw action of the NWO. fight.

Old 09-22-2005, 03:49 PM

Default Re: WEATHER WEAPONS

Yeah, I think I titled a topic:

"Weapon of Choice!"

Hurricanes!!

I could be mistaken, but, I think I did!
Old 09-23-2005, 01:11 AM

Default Re: WEATHER WEAPONS

Quote:
Anonymous wrote:
New Orleans was the first but not the last.

Hasnít anyone heard of U.S projects using weather control as a weapon? If they could manipulate the weather, surely a hurricane isnít out of the question. Whataya know thereís another one heading for Texas right now. And it makes perfect sense. Imagine the whole of Amerika turning into New Orleans. No guns, No rights, NO RESISTANCE. We must RESIST THE POLICE. GET OUR RIGHTS BACK, IF THEY TAKE THEM AWAY, WE WILL NEVER SEE THEM AGAIN! We are now seeing the raw action of the NWO. fight.
Here is a link to a story by Stefan Grossmann regarding weather wars.

Link Here