Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-21-2005, 07:37 AM

Default Re: You Should ALL Wake Up! Sex With Kids Is O.K! An "Expert" Has Told Us So Get Over It!

My brother was a very handsome teenager. When he was about 13, some guy whom my brother didn't know started calling him on the phone constantly. My brother was scared and wouldn't talk to the guy. He only sttoped calling when my father picked up the phone and said he would call the police and pay them to take good care of the pervert (as they would).

Yes, those perverts are all around. I`m glad my brother got off their hook and is now a healthy husband and father of two. I wonder what mess his life could be right now if the pervert had his way.

THIS IS REAL LIFE. Not the crap those authors are trying to sell.

Old 09-21-2005, 07:44 AM

Default Re: You Should ALL Wake Up! Sex With Kids Is O.K! An "Expert" Has Told Us So Get Over It!

Quote:
Draken wrote:
Sorry, Nex, but you're in the wrong here.

The official view of several studies states specifically that the issue is "adult-child" sex. No sex is mentioned specifically. The issue they are trying to divert attention to now is when is a child a child? Where does the line between child and adult go?
That is all fine and dandy, BUT we're discussing the quoted article which started this thread. Adolescent boys having sex, and the author that highlights this practice back to the Greeks for a mentoring process, etc...

Quote:
According to your logic WHEN exactly is a child "sexually mature"?
A human being becomes sexually mature when they can procreate. That has a range of age depending on gender, family genetics, and environment.

Quote:
If a little boy gets a hard on when he's five is he then "sexually mature", according to you?
If he can parent a child, then I would say he is sexually mature. But that's not the issue, and I don't care for your attempts at hijacking a simple concept and clouding it over with hysteria.

Quote:
If yes, does that mean that you assume he is mentally, intellectually capable to make a balanced, MATURE judgement on the issue?
When 5 year olds regularly ejaculate sperm laden semen, I'll answer that comment. Until such time, you'll attempt to stay on topic.

Quote:
While we're at it, define "sexually mature" for me, please.
Already did.

Quote:
Generally, you need to see the bigger picture here. The rhetorical trick that's being used is "compromize" - diverting the discussion of THE REAL TARGET of the agenda, which is robbing our children of their childhood and SOULS.
Funny how a newly sexually matured human being is considered a rhetorical trick in your argument.

Quote:
Let me illustrate:

Person comes to my house and says: I want your house.

I say: no you can't have my house.

He says: Ok. How about I stay on your lawn in front of you house?

I say: OK.

Compromize.

The next day he says: I want your house!

I say: no you can't have my house, but you can have the steps to my porch.

Compromize.
In regards to a sexually capable human being, there is no compromise to make, nor a right for anyone to object (though society plays the hypocrit and the culprit depending on historical climates, oddly enough). Your grass story lends no creedance to your line of reasoning.

Quote:
You get the picture. If we compromize and let thoroughly dark forces play this game with our children, sooner or later they'll take our children from us WITH OUR CONSENT, since we COMPROMIZED. These people WILL NOT STOP UNTIL THEY'VE THROWN YOU OUT OF YOUR OWN HOUSE.

Nex, please, read up on the facts in this issue otherwise you'll be parroting the NWO agenda and thus become a "useful idiot".
What you are doing is mixing cultural "maturity" qualifiers, and emotion/spiritual related issues while ignoring the human body and the past episodes of humanity. If that is how your teenage children and yourself feel one day, by all means do what you believe, and let them do as they believe.

Don't however make judgements for others and expect yourself to be taken seriously by someone, whether 13 and horny, or 30 and enamoured because it doesn't sit well with your belief system. The human body has the ultimate say on this one. And a body that many believe was created in the likeness of a deity.

Quote:
Saturnino, you're SPOT ON!
He's reaching, actually.
Old 09-21-2005, 08:10 AM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
I will answer your question with a question...

Do you think it's o.k for older men...lets say in their 30's, to take under their wing 13 to 16 year old school girls to fuck them and make them suck their cocks to"...conducive if not essential to nurturing the adolescent's successful intellectual and physical maturation."
Your question is leading and not applicable to the discussion. Consensual sex between two sexually matured human beings is neither a beautiful thing, nor a disgusting thing. It's nature. The circumstances of the sexual union are up to the souls, and no two souls are alike. There would be ill intentioned male and female suitors to the emotionally unready but sexually matured youths. There would also be well intentioned sexual unions between sexually matured human beings whom both are emotionally mature, also. But that is another discussion entirely.

Quote:
That is how fucking stupid you are.

That is why you must allude that I am homophobic.
Thank you for the pleasantries, and may I remark that "issues" emphasis on the (plural) was stated quite clearly.

Quote:
Because you are one of the most stupid people i have EVER seen post here.
Thank you again.

Quote:
Perhaps I will use your logic and allude that you are a filthy homo who loves to fuck little boys in the arse...would that be correct?
If I was homosexual, why would that make me or anyone else, "filthy"?

Where were "little boys" ever mentioned in my posts?

We are talking about sexually matured human beings procreating or in similar acts of.

Quote:
Young boys and girls need love and nurturing in the form of encouragement and the feeling that they are valued and worthwhile.

They do not need sexual predators trying to FUCK their various orifices.
That is not disputed, TB, but we're talking about sexually matured human beings whom partake in sexual activity. Try to stay on topic here.

Quote:
I have to put that word nice and large for you.

Like I said...you dont get it. You never will.

There are ultimate values idiot. The ones I adhere to as best i can are Christian. These values tell me I am important and deserve to be here. I am not a peice of meat for the sexual gratifacation of older humans.
Whatever gives you kicks. Those are your values, and good for you.

Just don't think you can prevent "sexually matured human beings" from following their values.

Quote:
I pity your children if you have them.
I have a child, yes. Well adjusted and happy. Loves toys, football, fishing, and such.

Quote:
The New World Order has done it's work with the likes of you. "Tolerent" and bearing the unmistakeable odour of someone with an "open mind".
I shall run down to the local convenience store this instant and order a closed mind, if that pleases your laughable hysterics on this matter.

Quote:
Again...you have crossed a line. You might as well have defended murder. That is why i cant exchange views with you. You are TOTALLY divorced from reality. One would hope you do not have to pick up the peices of traumatised youth.
Crossed a line? No, crossed "your" line. It's narrow, weak, and attempts to lasso everyone into it based on it's creator, "you".

You've second guessed the human body, and by default second guessed whomever created the human body. You've also second guessed a huge history of humanity with royal arranged marriages, sexual unions, and common every day occurance.

My great great grandparents were married at the age of 14 and 13 and had 9 children until their deaths.

Are they dirty perverts? Was the village they lived in full of dirty perverts?

A few generations later my 16 year old grandfather was engaged to my 13 year old grandmother. Were they dirty perverts, or just him?

I've slept with a woman 23 years my senior once upon a time. Was she a dirty pervert?

Do you know what ties it all in together? Everyone was of the age of sexual maturity and consent, and no one batted an eyelash over it.

Stick your dodgy self appointed moralizing where the sun doesn't shine. Frankly, you can't carry on a conversation without resorting to spite, fear, and phobia.
Old 09-21-2005, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:
My brother was a very handsome teenager. When he was about 13, some guy whom my brother didn't know started calling him on the phone constantly. My brother was scared and wouldn't talk to the guy. He only sttoped calling when my father picked up the phone and said he would call the police and pay them to take good care of the pervert (as they would).

Yes, those perverts are all around. I`m glad my brother got off their hook and is now a healthy husband and father of two. I wonder what mess his life could be right now if the pervert had his way.

THIS IS REAL LIFE. Not the crap those authors are trying to sell.
And fair enough. I'm assuming your brother is heterosexual, and he was approached by a homosexual who was a complete stranger on the telephone of all places.

Unsettling indeed in those circumstances for anyone of any age.

It wasn't consensual between the two, the approach of the caller was threatening, and we don't even know if your brother was sexually matured at the age of 13.

No argument from me, Saturnino.
Old 09-21-2005, 08:28 AM

Who said a person is sexually mature because his sexual organs are capable of intercourse ? Sex is at least 50% an activity of the mind. A sexual relationship, to be healthy and beneficial to the person, requires emotional and intelectual maturity. Nobody in this world has ever been mature for sex at 13. Just see the destruction that sex among teenagers is producing right now.

I will not even try going into the issue of sex having spiritual implications.
Old 09-21-2005, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:
Who said a person is sexually mature because his sexual organs are capable of intercourse ? Sex is at least 50% an activity of the mind. A sexual relationship, to be healthy and beneficial to the person, requires emotional and intelectual maturity. Nobody in this world has ever been mature for sex at 13. Just see the destruction that sex among teenagers is producing right now.

I will not even try going into the issue of sex having spiritual implications.
You just did use your modern spiritual beliefs on that.

Read up on the ages of historical figures all the way into the first part of the 20th century for the west, and look at non western nations then, and now for some much needed clarity.
Old 09-21-2005, 08:39 AM

It has nothing to do with my western view or my spiritual beliefs. Young Greeks in antiquity were not mature for sex. They were raped and screwed for life too (as I am suspicious you have been too).
Stick to the issue.
Old 09-21-2005, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:
It has nothing to do with my western view or my spiritual beliefs. Young Greeks in antiquity were not mature for sex.
Considering that up till the 19th century, around the world a man or woman would be lucky to make 50 years old, and you grew up quick, or didn't make your 21st birthday, I'll strongly refute that comment of yours. Humanity as we've come to know it has been based on teenage sexual union, and often with an older man or woman as a partner. It's only in modern times that this has changed.

Quote:
They were raped and screwed for life too (as I am suspicious you have been too).
Stick to the issue.
You've just accused me of being the recipient of rape for no apparent reason, yet you imply that I'm not sticking to the issue??

The mind boggles at where your highest level of education fell short.

The issue was and still is the sex between sexually mature human beings.

Stop avoiding, or stop talking. Make up your mind.
Old 09-21-2005, 08:49 AM

Default Nex's Game

Nex stays at home because his friends don't ask him to play. He has nothing to do and is bored. He decides to enter a forum to have some fun.

His game is: "since I can't debate with people who are obviously much more intelligent and well informed than I am, I will bother them for FUN."
Then he answers all the posts with any stupid thing. He thinks that people will get pissed and that is a lot of FUN. He he he...it is so funny to see people with convictions pissed off ! It is so good that I don't have any convictions, so I can tease people ! He he he. Look how they get so upset ! I knew if I would say this (even if I don't believe in it) he would be mad ! He he he.

I don't have a problem with Nex being an immature idiot as many people have stated.

The problem is that even boring teenagers can annoy people. They spit on your car, they scream by your window. They are really a pain in the ass.

Yes, you are a bore. Have fun. But we are smart enough to understand your little game. Now move on.
Old 09-21-2005, 08:53 AM

Quote:
truebeliever wrote:
After watching him, he DEFINATELY is in cult territory.

I would ask...seeing as sex has been used as a method to repress the masses by the Church...does he encourage sexual freedom to break the power of the "Matrix".

And BTW...i have no wish to slander the man...but if he loves lizards and is a "florid" sort of person open to ideas...i'f like to know his preferences? Is he married?

You can give me information and I'll listen, but when you want me to spend money to go on some retreat with you in a rain forest with like-minded followers, I'M out.

I did change the topic in here. Sorry!!

Don't know if he is married. However, many are married to the opposite sex, right?

How else do they hide their "sexual" perversities?