Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-21-2005, 10:45 AM

Default Manic America

This sounds interesting. Again, it is a torrent at www.conspiracycentral.net:6969

Peter Whybrow - Manic America (Coast to Coast AM - May 30, 2005)

During the middle 2 hours, Director of the Neuropsychiatric Institute at UCLA, Peter Whybrow, M.D. (peterwhybrow.com), explored what he calls the "American Mania" syndrome. Americans, he said, are particularly predisposed to being stressed out, overworked and manic. They push themselves to the edge with a 24/7 lifestyle and are overloaded with information and material goods.

But humans are not biologically programmed for such a pace, he pointed out, and this way of living is taking its toll on the populace—with such problems as obesity, high blood pressure and depression on the rise. We need to help people retool and rethink their lives, he said.

Along those lines, he shared the "Rules of Tom," which were developed by an entrepreneur, who sought to get control over his life. They are: 1) Time is a key possession. 2) Use technology wisely. 3) Learn about your appetites. 4) Be physically active. For more details on these rules, visit peterwhybrow.com/books/americanmania/tom.html

Bio

Dr. Peter Whybrow is Director of the Semel Institute for Neuroscience and Human Behavior at the University of California. He is also the Judson Braun Distinguished Professor and Executive Chair of the Department of Psychiatry and Biobehavioral Sciences at the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA. Dr. Whybrow received his training in endocrinology and psychiatry in London and North Carolina. Dr. Whybrow is an international authority on depression and manic-depressive disease and the effects of thyroid hormone on brain and human behavior.

Dr. Whybrow has lectured widely across the United States and Europe, and is the recipient of many awards. He is a frequent advisor to universities, foundations, and government agencies and is the author of numerous scientific papers and five books.

Number of files: 1
Run time: 1 hour, 27 minutes
Audio codec: mp3, 48 kbps, 32 kHz, mono, cbr
Source: C2C's online show archive

Visit conspiracycentral.net:6969

Old 09-21-2005, 12:41 PM

Default Re: Manic America

Americans are addicted to the rat race. The dialectical materialist subversions of the Illuminati have succeeded in undermining our quality of life beyond all reason, logic and common sense.
For instance, I don't know how many people have become obsessed over the notion that I don't have an electric garage door opener, some even offering to sell or give me used units of their own -- and then with their next breath they are trying to get me to enroll in their "clubs" to stay in shape.
We're like hamsters on the treadmill, never stopping to think about where we're actually headed or why.
Old 09-21-2005, 02:26 PM

Hey, freeman!

Have you seen Fahrenheit 451 by Truffaut or read the book by Ray Bradbury? If you have you know what I mean.

The film is from 1966. The book is from 1953. I'd say that's prophetic skills on the level of Kubrick&Clarke, if not slightly higher even.

Censorship is certainly more relevant for us mortal men, than a trip to the moon, don't you think? 8-)
Old 09-21-2005, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Censorship is certainly more relevant for us mortal men, than a trip to the moon, don't you think?
Yes...that is why the dumbing down of the goyim is such a huge priority for the Illuminati.
More computer classes in American schools, less classical literature and history makes Johnny a very shallow boy.
Old 09-21-2005, 04:24 PM

Tell me about it!

I was <a href="http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?viewmode=flat&topic_id=1904&forum=18 ">asked the other day</a> what my version of mental health would be, as opposed to Freud and psychoanalysis subverted by Communism.

You said it - the Classics.

Classical literature, classical religious works, classical history, classical rhetoric, logic, etc.

If people would read the Bible, the Vedanta, the Quran - to begin with! - followed by Shakespeare, Dostoyevsky, Plato, Ovid, Homer, Strindberg, etc., I SWEAR their mental health would pick up considerably more than trying to figure it out by reading Freud.;-)

Then there are lots of others... Guénon, Lings, Schuon, Evola, Almqvist...
Old 09-21-2005, 07:27 PM

Very true DRAK/FREEMAN. Plus they would sense a connection to their ancestors and their history rather than feeling they are a "blip" in this time and space soon not to be a "blip"...but nothing.

I agree with Jung...to have NO connection to the past is mental illness.

How do you do that Bit Torrent thing again people?

I need to put my 12 meg connection to work.