Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Lounge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-02-2009, 10:32 PM
Darth Cacodaemon Darth Cacodaemon is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 179
Default Is BlueAngel losing her mind? My fears she is a threat to herself/others


Dear people, I have disturbing news to give to you.

Today I received a frightening letter in my Email here from BlueAngel.

From what I could make out, she feels that she is being watched by agents sent from Mk/Ultra and Bruce Springsteen to asassinate her. The Email was rambling, filled with ridiculous assertions such as that black helicopters have been buzzing her house and that the government has installed a device in her head to read her mind and control her via some type of remote control device.
The worst part was she made some allusions to commiting suicide. The Email went on to say that the constant fear of being watched by Bruce Springsteen's asassins and the Mk/Ultra agents has caused her to lose sleep. She said that she is picking up messages (voices, if you will) from the supposedly device implanted in her head that is urging her to set herself on fire.
I am very concerned for BlueAngel. BlueAngel dear, please don't do anything rash! Medical science have medicine that can help get rid of the voices and the paranoia. Plese, please, please, go to your local hospital and seek help!!

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-03-2009, 01:45 AM
Darth Cacodaemon Darth Cacodaemon is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 179
Default Re: Is BlueAngel losing her mind? My fears she is a threat to herself/others

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
You didn't receive anything of the kind from me.

I have no clue what your email address is and, even if I did, I would NEVER send you an email.
No need to be ashamed. We all need help at times, BlueAngel.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-04-2009, 01:32 AM
Darth Cacodaemon Darth Cacodaemon is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 179
Default Re: Is BlueAngel losing her mind? My fears she is a threat to herself/others

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Darth continues to make "suggestions" in his posts that he truly wishes I would act upon.

Such as set myself on fire.

Commit suicide.

What a fool.

The same as all the others who have come before him.
Poor, poor BlueAngel. So, so, so sick.

You are so messed up you don;t even remember sending me that Email. Well, I guess if I had 10,000 other people living in my head even *I* wouldn't remember.
Maybe you just have early onset Alzheimers...Who knows?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-05-2009, 02:16 AM
Darth Cacodaemon Darth Cacodaemon is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 179
Default Re: Is BlueAngel losing her mind? My fears she is a threat to herself/others

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Poor, poor, Darth.

So, so, so sick.

Actually, Darth, I highly doubt it is possible for anyone to have 10,000 other people living in their head.

You might, however, be the exception.

Have you always been a pathological liar?

Like I said, and as everyone who reads this site and posts here knows, I wouldn't send you an email if my life depended upon it and, it doesn't, THANK GOD!

You can't even save yourself!
I'm not suprised you can;t remember doing it. Hell, I could be talking to some dude in your head now. Since you got more screws loose then Sybil, I don't know if I am even talking to you, to tell you the truth.
I can understand why you'd wanna kill yourself in a sense, tho. If I were your husband, I'd get rid of you by dumping you into some State Hospital and trade up for a woman with a brain that works right and doesn't make Sybil look like the poster child for Mental Health.
If i were your husband i'd be worried you'd go psycho on me..How does he know you don't have some sociopathic, nutcase alter running loose between your ears?
But you know what, let's do this: We will decide who is right by you going to some shrink. Tell them about Mk/Ultra, brainwashing, energy weapons, black helicopters and then ask them if that sounds normal. If, after telling them all that the shrink says your not totally whacked out insane, then I'll conceed the point to you. Buy I am confident they will say you're really fucked up...

Last edited by Darth Cacodaemon : 07-05-2009 at 02:18 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-06-2009, 09:35 AM
Darth Cacodaemon Darth Cacodaemon is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 179
Default Re: Is BlueAngel losing her mind? My fears she is a threat to herself/others

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
You're not surprised I can't remember doing what?

Again, another implication that you know something about me that I don't.

Please, do tell.

I never said I wanted to kill myself.

Those are your words/suggestions.

My husband has no worries about me.

I've never displayed the type of personality you seem to think I am and know that I'm not, but are hoping you can "trigger" me into becoming.

My husband loves me dearly and has no desire to dump me in a State Hospital or to get rid of me.

Obviously, he has has NO PROBLEM WITH me, but, apparently you do.

I wonder why?

Truly, I don't.

Just sayin'.

Very interesting, indeed, the time you spend on this site posting comments to and about me.

I wonder why?

Truly, I don't.

Just sayin'.

Very interesting, indeed.

WE KNOW that YOU KNOW mind control programs exist.

I have information you don't want getting out, (TOO LATE) so, if I were married to you, you would commit me to a state hospital and have me declared insane for discrediting purposes.

GOOD thing I didn't marry a perpetrator.

Sorry, Darth, but I'm not here to oblige you and if I went to a psychiatrist and told him/her about MKULTRA/Project Monarch and they HAD NO CLUE and thought I was a nutcase, so what?

I know what I'm not and I know that the government of the United State's of America/CIA incarcerated, victimized, tortured, traumatized, experimented on me, etc.

I don't need a psychiatrist to verify this.

I've been verified.

Period!

However, I'm certain that if you went to a psychiatrist and didn't mention MKULTRA/Project Monarch, they'd still pronounce you insane.

Why do you continue to address comments to me?

Merely to make suggestions such as I'm a paranoid schizophrenic; I have 10,000 personalities; I should kill/murder people without mercy or compassion; I should commit suicide.

I see no other reason for your interaction with me.

Consider yourself a failure.
O.k, I'll bite: I checked out Mk/Ultra on Wiki. It mentions drugs that were used. If you indeed were an experimental subject of Mk/Ultra, which of these NUMEROUS drugs were used on you?


Drugs


[edit] LSD

Early efforts focused on LSD, which later came to dominate many of MK-ULTRA's programs.
Experiments included administering LSD to CIA employees, military personnel, doctors, other government agents, prostitutes, mentally ill patients, and members of the general public in order to study their reactions. LSD and other drugs were usually administered without the subject's knowledge or informed consent, a violation of the Nuremberg Code that the U.S. agreed to follow after World War II.
Efforts to "recruit" subjects were often illegal, even discounting the fact that drugs were being administered (though actual use of LSD, for example, was legal in the United States until October 6, 1966). In Operation Midnight Climax, the CIA set up several brothels to obtain a selection of men who would be too embarrassed to talk about the events. The men were dosed with LSD, the brothels were equipped with one-way mirrors, and the sessions were filmed for later viewing and study.[22]
Some subjects' participation was consensual, and in many of these cases, the subjects appeared to be singled out for even more extreme experiments. In one case, volunteers were given LSD for 77 consecutive days.[23]
LSD was eventually dismissed by MK-ULTRA's researchers as too unpredictable in its results.[1] Although useful information was sometimes obtained through questioning subjects on LSD, not uncommonly the most marked effect would be the subject's absolute and utter certainty that they were able to withstand any form of interrogation attempt, even physical torture.

[edit] Other drugs

Another technique investigated was connecting a barbiturate IV into one arm and an amphetamine IV into the other.[24] The barbiturates were released into the subject first, and as soon as the subject began to fall asleep, the amphetamines were released. The subject would begin babbling incoherently at this point, and it was sometimes possible to ask questions and get useful answers.
Other experiments involved heroin, morphine, temazepam (used under code name MK-SEARCH), mescaline, psilocybin, scopolamine, marijuana, alcohol, and sodium pentothal.[25]





Inquiring minds wanna know. Might explain a lot.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-07-2009, 01:52 PM
Darth Cacodaemon Darth Cacodaemon is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 179
Default Re: Is BlueAngel losing her mind? My fears she is a threat to herself/others

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I've already explained ALOT so what you are requesting would not explain anything more.

Apparently, your comprehension skills are not up to par.

For the most part, when I speak about experimentation, I'm not referring to DRUGS.

I have written about such experimentations.

I don't have a problem, but I'm certain that YOUR drug intake is a PART of YOUR problem.

Your not worthy of my time any longer.

Ah, but IF you were part of Mk/Ultra, THEN you were introduced to these drugs. Unless..were talking about a different Mk/Ultra. A special, only for BlueAngel Mk/Ultra.
You can't have it both ways, BlueAngel. So what drugs were you given?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-07-2009, 02:04 PM
Darth Cacodaemon Darth Cacodaemon is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 179
Default Re: Is BlueAngel losing her mind? My fears she is a threat to herself/others

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Darth continues to make "suggestions" in his posts that he truly wishes I would act upon.

Such as set myself on fire.

Commit suicide.

What a fool.

The same as all the others who have come before him.
Really? Hmm..Explain this then

After 911, I received a SUICIDE command.

Suicide wasn't something I had even been contemplating.

A pretty damning admission, to my thinking. I didn't know you during those sad events and you admit that it was strange because quote " Suicide wasn't somethingI had even been contemplating" end quote.
Yeah, you're as stable as a rock, Blue Angel. If a tragic and sad event like 9-11 took you to the point of contemplating killing yourself, then really if that was my intentions, all I would need to do is to metaphorically give you enough rope to hang yourself. No code words, e.t.c, that your paranoid brain sees.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-07-2009, 02:16 PM
Darth Cacodaemon Darth Cacodaemon is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 179
Default Re: Is BlueAngel losing her mind? My fears she is a threat to herself/others

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I've already explained ALOT so what you are requesting would not explain anything more.

Apparently, your comprehension skills are not up to par.

For the most part, when I speak about experimentation, I'm not referring to DRUGS.

I have written about such experimentations.

I don't have a problem, but I'm certain that YOUR drug intake is a PART of YOUR problem.

Your not worthy of my time any longer.
Well, it seems that we must take anything you say with a grain of salt. By your own admission quote " In addition, drugs and hypnosis are used in order to implant screen memories and disinformation so that, if a victim begins to have break-through memories of their victimization, these screen memories/disinformation make it difficult to get to the truth.

[COLOR=Black]So...1) An admission of drugs being used (whether by volition or against your will)
2) Hypnosis
3) You admit, because of the hypnosis and drugs, your memory is less then perfect. With such an admission, you are a terrible witness to ANYTHING. In a court of law, if you were on the side of the prosecution, such an admission would negate any testimony you could provide.
4) Quote "..these screen memories/disinformation make it difficult to get to the truth". YOUR own words. Yet you ask us to take it on faith, and faith alone, that you were part of Mk/Ultra, e.t.c. Is it not logical to question outlandish claims, especially from a woman who, by her own admission, has been messed with by drugs, and hypnosis?
Fact is, BlueAngel, you don't know what happened or didn't. Yet you try to lead people to believe that you are a reliable witness, with trustworthy memories and recollections of Mk/Ultra. In this sense, YOU are the deceiver. It stands to reason then we must not accept anything you say based on what you admit is a faulty memory messed up by dope and hypnosis, but insist if we are to take you more seriously then just some lunatic who's brain was fried on L.S.D, that you provide physical evidence to substantiate your claims.
No physical evidence, no deal. We will then know you are a bullshit artist and just a sick, crazy woman who has bats in her belfry.

[/color]
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-10-2009, 10:17 AM
Darth Cacodaemon Darth Cacodaemon is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 179
Default Re: Is BlueAngel losing her mind? My fears she is a threat to herself/others

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Darth, I'm the stable one.

You are not.

It's been proven.

Take a hike!
Hmm..Let's see. Have I ever considered suicide? Nope!
Do I believe that energy weapons are being used on me? Nope!
Was my brain fried on an assortment of drugs? Nope!

The only thing proven is that you're crazier then a nut tree.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-13-2009, 09:21 AM
Darth Cacodaemon Darth Cacodaemon is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 179
Default Re: Is BlueAngel losing her mind? My fears she is a threat to herself/others

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Hmmm.

Yeah.

Let's take your word at it.

You've never contemplated suicide so that makes you sane.

You've proven yourself to be crazier than a nut tree by your postings on this site.

There is a difference between considering suicide and receiving a suicide command when one was a victim of a mind control program.

Learn the difference.

Energy weapons are being used on me.

Those who are using them are crazy and not me.

Those who incarcerated ME in MKULTRA/Project Monarch are crazy and not me.

Learn the difference.

You sound just like ONE OF THEM.

Blaming the victim for their criminal and inhumane behavior.

Learn the difference.

Don't think you will; however, because you fit the definition of a sociopath.

Sorry, but my brain wasn't fried on an assortment of drugs.

That would be your brain.

Don't delude yourself into believing that your opinion of me matters.
Sociopath? Look, I'm not for torture for torture's sake. Like I said before, torture is inefficient for getting information. However, as a form of punishment and yes, in some cases enlightenment, it has it's values.
Do I love everyone? No, nor do I want to. Some people piss me off and some I just don't like. Why would I give a damn about them? All that altruism is a load of bullshit, really.
BTW, I have mentioned your "story" to other people and their response is all the same..In most cases they think you're nuts or you're simply putting us all on.

I see that we have very different views of reality. I am not an idealist as you are; human beings usually do things for their own benefit and are supremely interested in themselves. I suppose you could say I see a lot of grey area, whereas you're a black and white thinker.
What you don't seem to understand is that their is a larger view, more expansive then you're puny earth bound view. In the great scheme of things, in the turning of ages and aeons, the greatest conspiracy of all has been being acted out on the stage we call life. We are all bit players, but for some odd reason, you seem to think your role is uber-important. In the end, you will be ashes and dust and no one will remember you.
In the end we ALL will be ashes and dust. But the war reamins, and the struggle continues, as it has since the very begining. To the victors go the spoils!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.