Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-28-2011, 04:17 AM

Default Prince William and Kate Middleton

So I was reading about the Princess Diana conspiracy, about how she was assassinated as a sacrifice; that the tunnel she was killed in was the site of a temple to the moon goddess Diana and all of that palaver when I came across the suggestion that Prince William may be the upcoming Anti Christ to herald in 2012 etc etc. I was pretty skeptical of this but I was interested so I looked up a bit about Prince William and so got to reading about his wedding coming up. Apparently he's getting married on April 29th which was changed from an earlier date although which date I couldn't find. Usually ceremonies such as this are chosen to be on specific dates so I looked into that. A whole bunch of famous people born on it, couple of festival ceremonies. The feast of Saint Catherine was one of the explanations Prince William gave, because Saint Catherine is Kate Middleton's namesake apparently.and is reason for the date. This is where it gets kind of strange. Prince William also told the media that the reason for the date was because Harry is in Iraq and that's the only time he can get time off. Why would he say two completely different reasons? But I had a bit more of a look around on the webpageI was looking at before, of events on April 29th and who do I see right at the bottom of the page, almost as an afterthought like this was the least significant thing to happen on this day. The wedding anniversary of Adolf Hitler to Eva Braun the day before they "killed themselves" in their bunker.
Now I'm not 100% sure Prince William is aware that there are conspiracy theories out there or if there are any about him, specifically about the "Windsor" family being descended from Nazi's or that he may or may not be the future anti-christ but even so, being a Prince and quite prominent media figure, why would you choose to have your wedding on a day as auspiciously romantic as Hitler and Eva Braun's wedding anniversary? And heres the part that got me. One of the conflicting stories William told the media, about Prince Harry not being able to get off his Iraq duty. Harry was caught wearing a Nazi uniformat a fancy dress party. If I didn't know any better I'd say this was a royal in-joke. Prince William's having a laugh but it was a bit too on the nose so he went with the Saint Catherine feast thing. Anyway, I thought that was a bit strange.What do you lot think?

Old 03-16-2011, 07:22 AM

Default Re: Prince William and Kate Middleton

You might be onto something here Sleuth.

Do you know what else I found out while researching this?

Kate Middleton and Prince William are actually blood relatives. And the guy that links them is a very sordid fellow.

Go here for the story - Daily Mail where the family tree can be enlarged.

As you can see, Miss. Middleton is of Jewsish stock. So any children will be officially Jewish and of the claimed Davidic line. So....intrigue there with regard to the Jewish 'Messiach' / False Messiah / Antichrist (although I dont like using the word antichrist as this is a verb in the bible).

And lookie here. The zionists have really bound this marriage in blood with their own Jewish LEGAL CLAUSE for Middleton:

Royal gift: A Jewish wedding scroll

JERUSALEM Britain's newest royal couple is receiving an unusual wedding gift: A Jewish-style marriage contract.
Michael Horton, a British-born Israeli, designed the intricately illustrated Ketubah, or wedding contract, for Prince William and Kate Middleton, whose wedding is set for April 29.

The custom-made contract in Hebrew and English combines traditional language with egalitarian themes, without religious references. The scroll reads, "May we remain committed to each other's physical and mental well-being, and to each other's emotional and spiritual growth." British Ambassador Matthew Gould pledged Thursday to deliver it to the couple, calling it "an extremely appropriate and lovely gift."

The traditional Ketubah stipulates the responsibilities of the groom to the bride and protects her if the union ends.

Royal gift: A Jewish wedding scroll - YAHOO NEWS

So...ya....iiiiiiiiinteresting.

"Gentlemen you cant fight in here, this is the War Room!"

My Blog:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-10-2011, 11:41 AM

yer iv come across this, his fathers coat of arms is basically everything described in the book of revelations.

im skeptical though , i think what if the illuminate knew this (they clearly do) and just worked it all out to be that way.

much like they engineered the 2012 bullshit stock market crash, they plant seeds in your mind and prepare you for something, they don't tell you what it is until too late, but you feel like somethings coming, the anticipation of the masses is what they seek.

The 2012 Mayan Calendar Scam.

that proves 2012 for what it is,and is an example of what they may be doing with this antichrist is ...... bullshit they have probably done for centuries.
Old 04-24-2011, 12:13 AM

Just realised that the wedding day is also the day before Walpurgis night too. Walpurgis night is one of the biggest Satanic celebrations of the year, if not the biggest. So the Wedding after party will actually lead up to the holiday. Hmmm, that means Hitler killed himself on Walpurgis night too. That's interesting considering how into the occult Hitler was.
Old 04-24-2011, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleuth View Post
Just realised that the wedding day is also the day before Walpurgis night too. Walpurgis night is one of the biggest Satanic celebrations of the year, if not the biggest. So the Wedding after party will actually lead up to the holiday. Hmmm, that means Hitler killed himself on Walpurgis night too. That's interesting considering how into the occult Hitler was.
How intriguing.

The Prince is wedding on the day before Walpurgis night and this, in the grand scope of world events and for the sake of humanity is significant and relevant because....?

No one cares about this wedding except for the media who wants to make you care about it.

I couldn't care any less about Kate and whether or not she married a frog!

Last edited by BlueAngel : 04-25-2011 at 01:33 AM.
Old 04-24-2011, 11:32 PM

Hope you didn't miss it.

The views on this thread before my post read, "666."

Oh, my.

Is that a sign?
Old 04-27-2011, 07:48 PM

I'm just putting a theory out there. Don't know what the sake of humanity has to do with the price of fish. Do you even know anything about the Diana conspiracy which I'm talking about? Of course the media wants us to care about it, I dont give a fuck either really, I just think the royals are dodgy cunts. And what are you talking about missing it? The wedding's tomorrow. 666? You're just jealous of my thread view count. Lame.
Old 04-28-2011, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Apparently he's getting married on April 29th which was changed from an earlier date although which date I couldn't find. Usually ceremonies such as this are chosen to be on specific dates so I looked into that

But I had a bit more of a look around on the webpageI was looking at before, of events on April 29th and who do I see right at the bottom of the page, almost as an afterthought like this was the least significant thing to happen on this day. The wedding anniversary of Adolf Hitler to Eva Braun the day before they "killed themselves" in their bunker.
Interesting point, Sleuth
I am just new here as i was calculating with Gematria. Also the date change was a reason for this. I came up to a strange thing:

Lady Di was born on 1 july and died 31 Aug 1997 : This is 13210 days (Excluded end date)

In Hebrew Gematria the number 13210 appears in the bible in Heb 11:16
"But now they desire a better country that is an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for he hath prepared for them a city."
Including the enddate 13211 brings us to 1Co 6:11
"And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God."

Lady Di married Charles on 29 July 1981. (Also 29)
Kate and William will marry on 29 April 2011.
This is 10866 days (Excluded end date)
This number is a kind of strange in the context of the two marriages.

In Hebrew Gematria the number 10866 appears in the bible in 1co 15:32
"If after the manner of men I have fought with beasts at Ephesus, what advantageth it me, if the dead rise not? let us eat and drink; for to morrow we die.""

I wonder what forummembers can make of this.

Taroticka
Old 04-28-2011, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Apparently he's getting married on April 29th which was changed from an earlier date although which date I couldn't find. Usually ceremonies such as this are chosen to be on specific dates so I looked into that

But I had a bit more of a look around on the webpageI was looking at before, of events on April 29th and who do I see right at the bottom of the page, almost as an afterthought like this was the least significant thing to happen on this day. The wedding anniversary of Adolf Hitler to Eva Braun the day before they "killed themselves" in their bunker.
Interesting point, Sleuth
I am just new here as i was calculating with Gematria. Also the date change was a reason for this. I came up to a strange thing:

Lady Di was born on 1 july and died 31 Aug 1997 : This is 13210 days (Excluded end date)

In Hebrew Gematria the number 13210 appears in the bible in Heb 11:16
"But now they desire a better country that is an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for he hath prepared for them a city."
Including the enddate 13211 brings us to 1Co 6:11
"And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God."

Lady Di married Charles on 29 July 1981. (Also 29)
Kate and William will marry on 29 April 2011.
This is 10866 days (Excluded end date)
This number is a kind of strange in the context of the two marriages.

In Hebrew Gematria the number 10866 appears in the bible in 1co 15:32
"If after the manner of men I have fought with beasts at Ephesus, what advantageth it me, if the dead rise not? let us eat and drink; for to morrow we die.""

I wonder what forummembers can make of this.

Taroticka