Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-21-2005, 04:26 PM

Default Re: Tony Blair the Occultist

Freeman, would you point me in the direction of more information on the quote by Bush 41 at the bottom of your posts?

Old 09-21-2005, 04:32 PM

Certainly. This quote has been repeated many times (almost entirely in the non-mainstream media, of course). Most recently it appears in this Tom Flocco article about the assassination of JFK, Jr.:

Quote:
Postscript: In a June, 1992 exclusive and published interview granted by President George H. W. Bush to Sarah McClendon, the grand dame of the White House press corps at the time:

“George Bush, what will the people do if they ever find out the truth about Iraq-gate and Iran contra? ‘Sarah, if the American people ever find out what we have done, they will chase us down the streets and lynch us.’ ”
Who killed John-John?
Old 09-21-2005, 07:41 PM

It aint just the lackey Blairs..it's EVERYWHERE!

Everybodies doing it...including me!

I LOVE Astrology. I use the birth chart to bring out the personality traits long hidden. I do not use it to predict events nor wonder if I should get up in the morning till the moon is aligned with Uranus.

I also do alot of dream work.

Rituals are for the most part attempts by mere mortals to alay deep anxiety. As the repressed contents of the unconscious make there way to the surface people seek out reassurance. In a myriad of ways...over eating, drugs etc...

It indicates a lack of faith in the future and a seperation from God.

Still working on it.

Mrs Blair sure looks like a witch and i have not the SLIGHTEST doubt she dons the leather and the whip while Tony dons his "gimp" suit when she's in the mood.
Old 09-21-2005, 07:49 PM

Quote:
I LOVE Astrology
Code:
I also do alot of dream work
Um..........What?
Old 09-21-2005, 08:30 PM

HA! HA!

I thought I was going to have to post a lengthy reply to FREEMAN.

They are the devil's horns.
Old 09-21-2005, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Stranger wrote:
Quote:
I LOVE Astrology
Code:
I also do alot of dream work
Um..........What?
You don't LOVE astrology?

You don't do dream work?
Old 09-21-2005, 09:56 PM

Quote:
You don't LOVE astrology?

You don't do dream work?

Um......what?
Old 09-22-2005, 06:38 AM

He is kidding.
Unfortunately, though, LOTS of people direct their lives by astrology.
If you believe in a God who created the stars and planets and cares for you, you shouldn't need it.
Old 09-22-2005, 08:38 AM

Quote:
He is kidding.
Dear friends. I have a confession. I am a filthy pagan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha ha! Got ya! Fooled ya!

Seriously. My life changed with Astrology. The birth chart works. Sorry, do a full birth chart and it will describe your archetypal psychological structure to a TEE.

Through it I was able to sort alot of things i my life. I have helped innumerable people by doing their birth chart. It gives a good map as to ones personal way of "moving" through life. As Carl Jung says..."the acorn can become an oak and not a donkey".

Dreams also figure prominantly in my life. Not all the time...but when needed.

Again, it is a tool to be used at appropriate times.

Ultimately, the infatuation with these type of things indicates a lack of faith. I will agree on that SAT.

Just a note for people here who care...i am NOT a Christian. I am simply a fellow looking for the truth who has found that Christianity works for me. When it stops working I will move on. I personally believe Christ walked the Earth and did what he did. I believe he was God incarnate in every sense of the word and not just a man who had an experience of the divine.

Hope that clears that up.
Old 09-22-2005, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Just a note for people here who care
I do

Quote:
I am simply a fellow looking for the truth who has found that Christianity works for me. When it stops working I will move on
Sorry TB, cant let this one go. I could read this one a hundred times and it will still not help it to make any sense. It sounds to me like your trying to make an argument for being just "a little pregnant". "True Believers" understand what I am saying, as for non believers, sorry for taking us off topic (creepy Blairs). I have been reading your entries for a some time (enjoyably), and have noticed you are very close, very very close. I have been wondering though, what in your past has been holding you back. Just getting a sense there is great potential there going unused for Lasting things. Your argument is like saying "I'm going keep this parachute in my lap because it makes sense when the plane goes down." Well, knowing that the parachute can help you verses actually putting it on are two completely different things.

Quote:
When it stops working I will move on
?????????????? Not how it works TB. Its time to take the next step of faith and put on the parachute, because the plane is going down. I apologize for my simple, childlike example. Read C.S. Lewis (Great Divorce,pretty short), he is definitely more your speed.

Now, back to the Blairs.