Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-21-2005, 02:26 PM

Default Re: On The Coming Revolution

You are absolutely right and I take this opportunity to appologize, both to you and Thumper.

Old 09-21-2005, 02:46 PM

Okay, when do we FLIPPANT out????

:lol: 8-) :lol: 8-) :-P :-x
Old 09-21-2005, 03:06 PM

A question for the Americans: do you really believe that there will be a revolution ? Do you feel that people are becoming more aggressive, desperate, selfish ?
I left the the US in 2001 and society was pretty much controlled and orderly. In fact, much more than in other countries I know. For me, it is still easier to see the US as a big dictatorship, with everybody following the orders, than having a revolution.
But things may have changed.
Old 09-21-2005, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:
A question for the Americans: do you really believe that there will be a revolution ? Do you feel that people are becoming more aggressive, desperate, selfish ?
I left the the US in 2001 and society was pretty much controlled and orderly. In fact, much more than in other countries I know. For me, it is still easier to see the US as a big dictatorship, with everybody following the orders, than having a revolution.
I believe we've strayed very far from where we're supposed to be as a nation (as per the founding documents of this country), and I don't think we can restore the original (Constitutional) order to this country w/o a rather massive Revolution.

It will still take a lot more "waking up", on the part of the general American populace, before we're ready for this, however. In the meantime, know that those in power in Washington are some of the most murderous criminals who have ever taken power anywhere, and that evil (inevitably) always winds up destroying itself. Once those in Washington have - through their own incompetence and treachery - succeeded in finally killing themselves off, there will be a power vacuum created in Washington which will create conditions ripe for a (Second) Revolution that will bring forth the (Second) Republic (I date the death of the First American Repubilc somewhere around 1913, just before the World Wars began).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-21-2005, 03:29 PM

I agree in that it will take a MAJOR waking up of the people.

A vast majority of our population does not feel threatened or believe that a "corrupt" government exists.

They display sometimes the characteristics of autism (living in their own world/universe). Although they possess the ability to communicate and verbalize, they are more cognizant and aware of their own reality which has been created for them in order to affect this "state of mind."

In addition, many people are fearful of expressing their discontent with our government. We have been conditioned to believe that accusing our President/highest level ranking individuals in the government of crimes is not only a disgrace to America, but threatens our world superiority and security.

Only other countries are capable of placing corrupt and brutal dictators in power.

This, of course, the outcome of decades of MASS mind control.

Without them, our glorious country would crumble.

Perhaps, this is what they want YOU to believe, but, in the end this is what must happen.

The fall of the EMPIRE/DYNASTY!!!
Old 09-21-2005, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Check out chapter 15 of Dickens' immortal A Tale of Two Cities:

Knitting

Thins are not always as they seem on the surface, Saturnino.
Old 09-21-2005, 04:02 PM

One of the problems with revolution is that they aren't, I don't think, usually started by the "people." Think of how communism was sold to the Russians and the rest of the world as being a movement of the people, or the proletariat, when it was nothing of the sort.

It can be really hard to tell who is really behind any revolution until it's too late.
And people often don't really want them. George Washington had a really hard time getting soldiers to fight, at first, in his little hungry and ragged army. Wasn't it France who eventually helped out?

I would love to see a return of a legitimate government here in the U.S., but would a revolution guarantee that that would happen?
Old 09-21-2005, 05:12 PM

Thins are not always as they seem on the surface, Saturnino.[/quote]

That's why I am asking the opinion of you, insiders !
Old 09-21-2005, 07:50 PM

Apparently Christ is making a come back and is putting on his hob nailed boots as we speak. Apparently He does'nt want to dirty his sandals when He starts kicking ass!

I hope it's true.

If it's all just metaphor, then...

Though i have encouraged armed rebellion in the worst case scenario (defending ones self from ski mask goons) you cannot do it alone. Strong communities of well informed citizens are whats needed.

Form COMMUNITIES! Find like minded individuals who share your values and move near them, preferably on land where you can grow your own food and live as independantly as possible.

When people see you living well they will know the TRUTH.

You cannot do it alone.
Old 09-21-2005, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:
good point.

I've always wondered how much of mainstream history that we're taught was 'real' and how much was promulgated by the NWO. :-o

--Andrew Carnegie