Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-12-2011, 04:44 AM

Cool is it to late ?

hi people. well is it to late, for years i have been looking for answers, to what is going on, and am still none the wiser. it is only a year or so that i have been online. it looks like there is something catastrophic is about to happen, but what ?. the biblical armageddon, comet elenin, nibiru, supernova, national disasters, sun activity, and so on. the way things are going, what ever it is, it looks like its about to happen. so can anyone tell me, is it to late, or not. and what is going on. thank you.

Old 03-12-2011, 07:44 PM

Default Re: is it to late ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldy View Post
hi people. well is it to late, for years i have been looking for answers, to what is going on, and am still none the wiser. it is only a year or so that i have been online. it looks like there is something catastrophic is about to happen, but what ?. the biblical armageddon, comet elenin, nibiru, supernova, national disasters, sun activity, and so on. the way things are going, what ever it is, it looks like its about to happen. so can anyone tell me, is it to late, or not. and what is going on. thank you.
Is it too late for what?
Old 03-16-2011, 08:57 AM

It's never too late to come to Christ Baldy.

Heres the situation as I see it:

The world is going to CR*P in a handbasket, just as the bible predicted. The synagogue of satan are using endtimes scripture as a gameplan and pushing it along (using their superweapon HAARP to create earthquakes in diverse places etc) and are possibly ushering in the REAL endtimes with their efforts.

Once they've brought about a state of total panic globally thats when the real push will come for everyone to accept the BEAST which is the UN/NWO which will be the answer to all the woes of the world. Classic Hegelian powerplay.

Then its uncertain what comes next. Either the false messiah will emerge from this evil political entity and push its goals (one world government, one world religion and currency, total police state etc) OR the false messiah could come from somewhere else and pretend to be the 'SAVIOUR' of the beast system. Ya...it could get real confusing.

THEN....when all the Christians realise this is the false messiah (the jews will think its the real one) thats when the bad guys are gonna bust out PROJECT BLUEBEAM (FAKE second coming) and land a holographic Jesus in Jerusalem to catch all the Christians who think that Jesus is coming back to reign for a literal thousand years on Earth. These 'christians' will then proceed to worship the wrong messiah, follow his laws (noahide laws) and persecute real Christians and kill them.

Then the real Jesus will come back and clean up the mess.

Ressurection of the dead. Glorification of the dead in Christ and the living.

Judgement. Hell and destruction for the wicked

Eternity on the New Earth for the good and true believers.

The End.

Thats where I am at the moment. QUITE open to being wrong. Would love to talk about it.

Laters. Doc.

God Bless.

"Gentlemen you cant fight in here, this is the War Room!"

My Blog:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-17-2011, 01:11 PM

Cool Re: is it to late ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Is it too late for what?
is it to late for humanity to stop this madness. and get off this road to destruction.
Old 03-17-2011, 01:21 PM

strangelove, i need more info mate.
Old 03-17-2011, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldy View Post
strangelove, i need more info mate.
Lolz...

Ask away buddy. I'm here for ya.

Try and be specific.

"Gentlemen you cant fight in here, this is the War Room!"

My Blog:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-11-2011, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strangelove View Post
It's never too late to come to Christ Baldy.

Heres the situation as I see it:

The world is going to CR*P in a handbasket, just as the bible predicted. The synagogue of satan are using endtimes scripture as a gameplan and pushing it along (using their superweapon HAARP to create earthquakes in diverse places etc) and are possibly ushering in the REAL endtimes with their efforts.

Once they've brought about a state of total panic globally thats when the real push will come for everyone to accept the BEAST which is the UN/NWO which will be the answer to all the woes of the world. Classic Hegelian powerplay.

Then its uncertain what comes next. Either the false messiah will emerge from this evil political entity and push its goals (one world government, one world religion and currency, total police state etc) OR the false messiah could come from somewhere else and pretend to be the 'SAVIOUR' of the beast system. Ya...it could get real confusing.

THEN....when all the Christians realise this is the false messiah (the jews will think its the real one) thats when the bad guys are gonna bust out PROJECT BLUEBEAM (FAKE second coming) and land a holographic Jesus in Jerusalem to catch all the Christians who think that Jesus is coming back to reign for a literal thousand years on Earth. These 'christians' will then proceed to worship the wrong messiah, follow his laws (noahide laws) and persecute real Christians and kill them.

Then the real Jesus will come back and clean up the mess.

Ressurection of the dead. Glorification of the dead in Christ and the living.

Judgement. Hell and destruction for the wicked

Eternity on the New Earth for the good and true believers.

The End.

Thats where I am at the moment. QUITE open to being wrong. Would love to talk about it.

Laters. Doc.

God Bless.
Wow! That's quite a theory! Then again there's a lot of weird sounding Ideas out there. You may be exactly right, or exactly wrong?

The point I wanna make is that there is a lot of mis-information out there. In the form of literature, Media, internet etc. I think in our abilities to imagine we are taking much mis-information and forming many off the wall fairy tales for the near future?

The HAARP is causing earthquakes theory is way beyond anything I'm personally willing to accept. I think for me I see more of an energy crisis, resource shortage type of end heading our way? We depend to heavily on fossil fuels. And are in fact running out of oil. Economic destabilization seems inevitable? With it comes war, starvation, destruction and so on.

That's what I see. In addition it seems rather naive to post a thread asking some one to tell you what to think? You should form your own opinions based on information at your disposal (as challenging as that might seem in light of the mounds of mis-information available to us). It is possible though to read between the lines of BS and get some perspective of things to come.

Any one who states as matter of fact they have it all figured out should be taken lightly indeed. It can on the other hand be entertaining to read. Stated facts and verified facts are 2 different things, So I try to only write home about things I can prove. We all should.

Or we just might wake up one day seeing holograms of Jesus in the sky While this may seem a humorous concept (as certainly does to me (-), it might NOT be that far fetched if we continue to trust the Corporate funded FDA to tell us what is and isn't healthy for us? Just sayin

Not to discredit any opinion but merely put things in a different perspective. As far as my research has been able to ascertain it seems that the only qualification to become a public official is to be a professional liar? Look at Watergate, the Contra affair, even 9/11 has many implications of deceit. The wars in the Middle east almost certainly revolve around the control of oil and other resources?

It seems to go unnoticed that there has been a swift and and noticeable shift in the justification of taking military action in the Middle East. It's gone from the war on terror (witch statistics show is losing public support) to ousting public leaders in the name of Democracy. It stands to reason that when that stops working they will simply find a new excuse.

Here's an opinion for ya! In my opinion the US, NATO and several other powerful nations are slowly taking over the Middle East! How's that for an opinion? And why? Because they have the oil? Could it be that simple? If it were humanitarian as the FED suggests why have they allowed the genocide in Sudan? Could it be that it is in fact motivated by resources rather then being a humanitarian mission? I know that's pretty hard to believe?

The idea that HAARP is causing earthquakes is much more believable right? Why would governments want to pay the costs of cleanup, rebuilding etc. after a self inflicted earthquake? Or maybe Nibiru is coming to destroy us?

The real destroyer is in the Pentagon? That's what logic is telling me? Current affairs seem to be pointing towards WWlll? It's time for some major population control no? It's time for the Elites to exterminate and slow down the drain on resources no?

That seems like a realistic outlook to me? It really (when looked at objectively) leaves only acceptance to be addressed? Or so it seems? Do you think the Jews were willing to accept what the Nazis were preparing to do to them? I would think not? Because if they had wouldn't they have taken up arms to protect themselves? It seems every one believed the well planned propaganda provided by the Nazis?

Is it to late? Probably not to late. But it would take a Revolution. A coordinated retaliation of what they are preparing to pull. A taking up of arms and cutting off of funds. Quit financing the Devil and he won't be able to afford our destruction?

Jeff 6900