Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-21-2005, 07:03 PM

Default Re: RESPONSE TO MAKOW BY EDGAR J. STEELE

Very boring article. Almost feel asleep. I was waiting for something juicy, but never found it.

JIBBERISH, I say!!

Carry on!

Old 09-21-2005, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Anti-semitism laws aren't designed to curb hate, they are designed to CREATE HATRED.
Could'nt agree more.

But I think that website "Etherzone" should allow the man to post a reply to Makows article.

One of the reason's I respect Makow is that he allows negative responses to his articles on his site.

People like Mike Rivero should take a leaf.
Old 09-21-2005, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Makow as usual, is right. The man is a useful idiot that helps getting the focus off the real issues and helps making conservatives look cruel and stupid. The NWO looks good in comparison.

Those who do not believe in free speech for those they despise and who disagree with them do not believe in free speech at all.

But I think that website "Etherzone" should allow the man to post a reply to Makows article.

One of the reason's I respect Makow is that he allows negative responses to his articles on his site.

Anti-semitism laws aren't designed to curb hate, they are designed to CREATE HATRED.
I concur with all of the above.

:-D
Old 09-21-2005, 09:21 PM

I agree that the Etherzone website should allow him to post a reply.
Old 09-22-2005, 03:21 AM

Quote:
Marsali wrote:
John "the birdman" Bryant is one creepy dude, Draken. I suggest that you have a close look other work on his website.
I'm not scared of "creepy dudes", Marsali!

It's just words on a screen - heck, it's not even written on real paper.

It's just opinions.

I HAVE had a look on his other stuff and I DID say I don't agree with everything he says, didn't I?

I STILL think the quote I quoted is true. It would've been true even if Lenin, Stalin, Pee Wee Herman or Donald Duck had said it.

I think we already had a discussion at CC on the "fantastic" idea of "tolerance". It's the same as "political correctness" and I'm not a fan of either. Both are designed to coerce people to self-censorship.

Let's be clear about one thing though: it is not 'hate' to point out the crimes of a criminal. It is fact.

One can't and really shouldn't be so easily swayed, and so SPINELESS, as to feel sorry for telling the truth about a murderer's crimes.

In this case Steele DOES point out some facts that are simply that - facts. Makow has pointed out THE SAME facts a few times. But Makow doesn't "hate". STEELE "hates". But the FACT REMAINS THE SAME.

Like I said above, to me it doesn't matter WHO says the truth as long as it IS the truth.

And before anyone asks "well, what IS 'The Truth' then, my dear Draken?" - the truth is MY EXPERIENCE; what I consider the truth, having used my discriminating mind and adult judgement to discern between A and B.
Also, if someone I really trust tells me that what they are saying is the truth, according to THEIR EXPERIENCE, then I don't question it, since I trust them to not lie to me.

So, with that in mind:

1. Is Edgar J. Steele, according to his experience, lying or is he telling the truth?

2. Do we have a reason not to trust his judgement?
Old 09-22-2005, 05:40 AM

Quote:
So, with that in mind:

1. Is Edgar J. Steele, according to his experience, lying or is he telling the truth?

2. Do we have a reason not to trust his judgement?
I'm not so certain whether that is the primary consideration or whether Steele is simply taking the wrong lesson from the "truth" that he has experienced.
For instance, the truth that Jesus learned is that there were very few people even in his own race who were worth saving, but he was still willing to die for their sins.
Old 09-22-2005, 07:20 AM

Just THINK for a moment, people:

See the low level of debate in the American political world. The whole argument that "supports" Edgar's views is that culture is passed thru genetics.

Well, if he could prove this to be true, Edgar would win the Nobel prize. Proving this to be true (if possible) would take a lifetime of work and study. But, instead, Edgar just shouts that it is true because he FEELS it is true. This should be sufficient to characterize him as a crook and a fraud. He is not a geneticist, he is a LAWYER !!!

Not to mention that Jews are now totally intermixed !

There is absolutely NO evidence that culture is passed thru genetics. Culture is learned. The same way he learned his racism from his folks. I am white and I am not a racist. It should have been in my genes, shouldn't it ?
Old 09-22-2005, 07:59 AM

Not everything can be proven "scientifically", Sat. Does that mean it doesn't exist, then?

I had this EXACT discussion with my ex-best friend.

According to Evola, who is one of my absolute favourites so far, there is the race of body (that is passed through genes and blood), but there is the race of the soul and of the spirit as well.

The race of the spirit is far more important than the race of the soul and of the body.

One doesn't have to be a geneticist to become aware of one's belonging to a race of soul and of spirit.
You learn that through completely other means than genetic trial&error type "scientific" experiments.

Steele might not be expressing his convictions as eloquently and expertly as Evola, so if you're really interested I recommend you reading the latter.

Don't get me wrong though; Evola is vastly more intellectually superior to Steele and is not even moving in the same sphere of issues as Steele. I don't want anyone to think Evola's thoughts are anywhere near Steele's - they are NOT.

Sat, do you mean that because according to you culture is not passed through the genes, new-born babies are blank sheets of paper, like Rosseau claimed?

Imagine that you, Sat, are the result of the breeding of uncountable amounts of your forefathers and mothers. You are the end result so far, of their marrying, having children and so on. Do you mean to say that you haven't inherited ANYTHING from them in terms of attitude, spiritual and emotional, psychic, social outlooks, gifts, skills?

Do you mean to say that the fact you share the same blood they do doesn't have ANY bearing on you as s person culturally?

Consider this as well: an adopted child from China grows up in a Western family with Western cultural values. Don't you think that when that child grows up, s/he will nevertheless feel alienated in that culture, despite the fact that they really "shouldn't know" about any other culture?

I think in the above example, there are other differences than just material, bodily, appearence-based EXTERIOR differences.
In my opinion there are also VERY IMPORTANT differneces in soul and spirit that this young adopted person KNOWS by simply BEING. It's an intuitive knowledge Western science simply ignores (among many other things) because they have NO MEASURABLE ANSWER for it.

Just because something can't be proven by existing, accepted-by-the-mainstream "scientific" means doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Just because the Ancient Greeks couldn't show you a photograph of an atom, didn't mean the atom didn't exist, right? We know that now. The atom existed even in Ancient Greek times, totally independent from any relative opinion about it's existence or non-existence.
Old 09-22-2005, 08:16 AM

Draken,

When babies are born they have instincts. They also have genetical tendencies (to be more athlectic, more energetic, etc). This is totally different from culture. Culture by its own definition is socially learned. Morals are learned. Edgar says that Jews don't have to learn how to steal, they are thieves by birth.

As you said, some things are self evident. Take a Chinese baby who was raised by a Western family. The child aquires ALL the traits of a western. Also, see the totally different personalities that brothers can and often develop. His theory totally contradicts reality.

Passing culture, morals and values thru genes is just Carl Jung's religion (what he called archetypes), dictated to him by a spirit guide. This is false science.
Old 09-22-2005, 08:33 AM

If morals are learned, how come little kids playing have a VERY CLEAR idea of what's right and wrong? They can't speak yet, they can hardly walk, but they have a thoroughly developed sense of right and wrong.

There was some big "scientific" study about this, the article was published in a major media in Sweden. They claimed they had proof of this. I can't guarrantee their proofs, so don't ask. ;-)

Care to comment?