Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Local chapters > North America
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-22-2005, 06:42 PM

Default Re: Quake of America, 119 2005

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
It will be the "BIG ONE" folks.
Is this your wish?
BlueAngel wrote:
Obviously, you believe your behavior to be mature.

Obviously, it is not!![/quote][/quote]
We Learned this behavior from you are you therefore less than mature or do you not like your game being played with you as you do with others.

Old 09-22-2005, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Leviathan wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
It will be the "BIG ONE" folks.
Is this your wish?
BlueAngel wrote:
Obviously, you believe your behavior to be mature.

Obviously, it is not!!
[/quote]
We Learned this behavior from you are you therefore less than mature or do you not like your game being played with you as you do with others.[/quote]

Is that a threat?
Old 09-22-2005, 08:00 PM

Zakaria, you sound like Ahmad in disguise. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 09-22-2005, 11:01 PM

To Zakaria . . .

Ahmed . . . is that you under a different name? Either way, PM me and let me know.

Ahmed . . . if you are still here somewhere, PM me . . . let me know everything is okay or not. I do believe we had an open debate on some topic . . . unfortunately I was needed elsewhere for a lengthy amount of time, and I could not get back to finish it. It's always a pleasure to hold a religious debate with you my friend.

L8R all.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[size=large]Making Dreams And Nightmares a Virtual Reality.[/size]
Professor Otto von Schnitzelpusskrankengescheitmeyer
Old 09-23-2005, 06:06 AM

Peace be upon you all,

Hi Freeman and DarkChilde3D, actually i haven't been following the site that much recently, however i decided not to participate because of the increasing number of members attributing God's retribution to Humans, Haarp...etc!

And to those i want to say that no human being can do/control anything against God's will, which means simply that even if they have that technology (which i really doubt) they can not do however they like with it.

You shall wake up people and realise that God is angry with America. Yesterday i watched on the CNN the announcer asking an "expert"; 'why America? why is there a sudden rise in natural disasters? is it global warming?' . The expert answered laughingly: 'We don't know! '.

God says that He never annihilates any community while its people are righteous, look at the Mardi Gras, is it righteous? Look at the thousands of innocent civilians that America has killed in recent years, the natural resources it is sucking from Africa and elsewhere leaving the people die of hunger, the corruption inside and outside.

And then they wonder, why two hurricans back to back!

These are but warning signs in a short road leading to the Quake of all time, i urge everybody to watch the 5 minutes video that my brother Zakaria has developed, and pass it to everyone you know that someone maybe saved.

Ahmad

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 09-23-2005, 06:14 AM

Hi Ahmad!

Nice to see you still care about us.

I enjoyed our bouts - I hope you understand my comments were all in good humour!

I guess all we can do is just wait and see what happens on November 9th.

Saw the little video.

HAARP is a fact.

Still, of course GOD is the one who created HAARP since He created everything. So a reasonable theory could be that GOD let Man "invent" HAARP so that Man could destroy himself...

Anyway, nice to see you're back!
Old 09-23-2005, 11:35 AM

Hi Draken,

It has been a long time! how are you?. I believe guys that all our debates were in the spirit of love, i was not offended and i hope you were not too.

My friends this is it, the great Quake that will bring God's kingdom of Heaven. The date that God inspired me with, is coded in Quran (the book that the Muslims have abandoned en masse in favor of the man-made Hadith books).

I urge you also to check on my website how the date is coded along with the city's name, it is clear and simple and there is no manipulation or interpretation whatsoever, so who put it there except God?

Many people say, we will wait and see, but i have to say that your belief after the prophecy is fulfilled will not be of much value, why? because logically if God sends you a sign you should believe it, that is the test.

Please do not stop at watching the video, go to my website and verify the new information, if you really care about your future on earth and beyond.

Ahmad

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 09-23-2005, 11:50 AM

OK, Ahmad. ;-)

I say, I DO believe that The Big Earthquake will hit San Francisco November 9th 2005.

I will STILL have to wait and see, won't I? Eventually it's going to be November 9th and unless I die before that - and chances are I will NOT die before November 9th - I really have no choice, do I, than to wait and see?

Even YOU, Ahmad, have to wait and see, regardless of being a Submitter or not.
Old 09-23-2005, 01:34 PM

Umm, not to nitpick, but this isn't exactly the first date that the Submitters Nation has chosen for the big cataclysmic earthquake, is it...or maybe even the sixth since I've been following this board?
But, hey, that's okay. Even Bill Mazeroski still made it to the Hall of Fame with only a .260 batting average...sooner or later your numbers have to come up, Ahmad.
Don't get me wrong. I'm not doubting or disrespecting your sincerity as a prophet -- but I don't think I'm going to be asking you to help pick out any lotto numbers, either. :-)
Old 09-23-2005, 01:45 PM

Talk about prophecy - check out the number on that post of yours, freeman.:-D

"Welcome to...The Twilight Zone." :lol:

...not to mention that my response to this topic is nr.19! :-D :-D int: int: int: :hammer: