Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 09-22-2005, 03:50 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Very Soon


Psholtz, what does this word mean. Is it funny or serious? Do you use it often? Will it help the situation? We might want to use it in the future.

Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-22-2005, 04:18 PM
psholtz psholtz is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 246
Default Re: Very Soon

Quote:
freeman wrote:
Quote:
Indeed, I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just.

-- Thomas Jefferson, 3rd President of the U.S. (1743-1826)
O ye of little faith, psholtz. Don't you recall that God was willing to spare Sodom and Gomorrah for just ten righteous people?
Are you saying that you think the U. S. A. is down to its last ten righteous citizens? :-?
...you are still counting American territories as well, right? :-o
I'm quite certain that a Great Tribulation will (sooner or later) strike the U.S.. there's simply NO OTHER WAY for the people of America to WAKE UP.. and even then, most of them won't wake up..

.. and if the American people do not wake up, and work to restore Constitutional government, and Law and Order (<- in the sane sense of those words), and (re-)establish the Second (American) Republic, then I daresay the fate of the human race itself hangs in a rather precarious position..
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-22-2005, 04:26 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Very Soon

Now we understand Psholtz. We did not know the forum was on familiar grounds. We do learn fast.
So it is a name.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-22-2005, 04:50 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Very Soon

Well, folks, sit back in your easy chairs. Pop some corn and watch the show!!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 09-22-2005, 04:55 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Very Soon

That is what we do and it is amusing. We anticipated the sad messenger.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 09-22-2005, 04:58 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Very Soon

Quote:
Leviathan wrote:
That is what we do and it is amusing. We anticipated the sad messenger.
You think it's amusing???
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 09-22-2005, 05:14 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Very Soon

Begone sad messenger, play time comes to an end. Your record betrays you and we will not play. We do not have time, so interpret our words as you will.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 09-22-2005, 05:19 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Very Soon

Quote:
Leviathan wrote:
Begone sad messenger, play time comes to an end. Your record betrays you and we will not play. We do not have time, so interpret our words as you will.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 09-22-2005, 06:15 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Very Soon

This forum can not view our reply unless you quote us in a box! We were not aware of this. Does this mean we must first contact you for your approval of our words?

We have watched this forum for some time and we have seen what draws you out and by our statement based on your comment you sprang forth with wings and claws exposed. If you are the arbiter of this forum we will leave as we have seen others do. A forum controled by a sad winged creature is of no use to us. We await our quote and your answer. We are assured it will come.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 09-22-2005, 06:17 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Very Soon

Quote:
Leviathan wrote:
This forum can not view our reply unless you quote us in a box! We were not aware of this. Does this mean we must first contact you for your approval of our words?

We have watched this forum for some time and we have seen what draws you out and by our statement based on your comment you sprang forth with wings and claws exposed. If you are the arbiter of this forum we will leave as we have seen others do. A forum controled by a sad winged creature is of no use to us. We await our quote and your answer. We are assured it will come.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:03 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.