Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-08-2011, 12:45 PM

Default The FCC Regulations & The Internet

It seems these days, the Federal Communication Commission (FCC) has nothing better else to do, than to try and regulate what we put on the internet. As well, as other sites (like this one) to be closley monitored. They want to "manage" what goes on and "tell you" what you should do and what not to do on the net.
Welcome to the fallacy world of Big Brother.

Of course, the House wants to vote to stop the FCC from interfering how Americans use the net.

Hopefully, they make the right choice and STOP THE FCC!

House Vote a Ray of Hope in Fight Against Federal Internet Regulations - HUMAN EVENTS

I believe in the Fairness Doctrine. Do you?

Old 04-08-2011, 10:35 PM

Default Re: The FCC Regulations & The Internet

I clicked on the link in your post and something about Newt Gingrich came up in a window, and, I'm like, huh?

Newt Gingrich?

I mean, seriously.

Newt Gingrich is about as irrelevant as a cockroach.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 04-08-2011 at 10:38 PM.
Old 04-09-2011, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I clicked on the link in your post and something about Newt Gingrich came up in a window, and, I'm like, huh?

Newt Gingrich?

I mean, seriously.

Newt Gingrich is about as irrelevant as a cockroach.
Newt Gingrich? I read the article, and nowhere was his name even mentioned. I have no idea how and where you came up with his name. The article was revised from a December 21st, 2010 article regarding the FCC regulating the Internet. Just this pass week (Wednesday 4/7/2011), they (House) was working on a bill that would stop the FCC invading space on the internet. The FCC wanted to limit space, and monitor websites from coming online. They wanted to limit Google to certain searches, and other means of getting certain information. In another words, they think they are "Big Brother" and want to control the whole spectrum of the way we use the internet. They want to limit sources and only allow certain sites on the web. Is that what you would call a Fairness Doctrine? I call it "complete control" of how and where we are allowed to use the internet. I don't want the US government telling you, me or anyone how and where we should use the internet. We should be freely be able to get information whenever and wherever we want. This is NOT China! This is America! If they want to regulate the internet, they should be going after child molesters who use this internet in a mean of "recruiting" young children for sex. They should be regulating sites that allow immature and unadultrated behavior "streaming" around the world wid web, as a mean of stalking. Especially, young children for sex.Not regulating what Google should allow for people like me, who uses it daily to find sites, and other forms of information. What the FCC wants you to think: There was no such thing as a "Fairness Doctrine". And, "they" can do whatever they want because they are the government. BS!
Old 04-12-2011, 03:51 PM

I'm with ya there. I have no idea how Newt Gingrich got drug into this? I know that the Patriot Act is just a baby step in an attempt to spy and regulate more closely our every move. Google "Free Masonry" to get a better understanding of the Agenda. Or "Nazi". Won't be long before they are in complete control of everything we read, watch on TV, hear etc. They MUST regulate the internet in order for their propaganda to work properly....
Old 04-12-2011, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff6900 View Post
I'm with ya there. I have no idea how Newt Gingrich got drug into this? I know that the Patriot Act is just a baby step in an attempt to spy and regulate more closely our every move. Google "Free Masonry" to get a better understanding of the Agenda. Or "Nazi". Won't be long before they are in complete control of everything we read, watch on TV, hear etc. They MUST regulate the internet in order for their propaganda to work properly....
Well, I don't think they need to regulate for their disgusting pleasures (meaning, GREED). But hey, what was the purpose for them to pass the Fairness Doctrine, if they want to regulate freedom of information? Isn't that like contradiction? It seems to me, that is exactly what it is.
Old 04-12-2011, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theconspiracist View Post
Well, I don't think they need to regulate for their disgusting pleasures (meaning, GREED). But hey, what was the purpose for them to pass the Fairness Doctrine, if they want to regulate freedom of information? Isn't that like contradiction? It seems to me, that is exactly what it is.
The Fairness Doctrine is like 60 years old. The Patriot act is what ten years old? Things are changing, and the freedom of information is a huge threat to the agenda of the rich Elites! Where the internet is concerned this is even more true. They seek to control everything. Money, resources, power, freedom, even what we are allowed to think. They are using propaganda to shade the real intentions. If the internet provides a gateway for them to get caught you can see why they will attempt to change the rules. It's up to us to continue to fight that off and prevent their success in selling this propaganda to the masses. Because if we don't do it who will?
Old 04-13-2011, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Newt Gingrich? I read the article, and nowhere was his name even mentioned. I have no idea how and where you came up with his name. The article was revised from a December 21st, 2010 article regarding the FCC regulating the Internet. Just this pass week (Wednesday 4/7/2011), they (House) was working on a bill that would stop the FCC invading space on the internet. The FCC wanted to limit space, and monitor websites from coming online. They wanted to limit Google to certain searches, and other means of getting certain information. In another words, they think they are "Big Brother" and want to control the whole spectrum of the way we use the internet. They want to limit sources and only allow certain sites on the web. Is that what you would call a Fairness Doctrine? I call it "complete control" of how and where we are allowed to use the internet. I don't want the US government telling you, me or anyone how and where we should use the internet. We should be freely be able to get information whenever and wherever we want. This is NOT China! This is America! If they want to regulate the internet, they should be going after child molesters who use this internet in a mean of "recruiting" young children for sex. They should be regulating sites that allow immature and unadultrated behavior "streaming" around the world wid web, as a mean of stalking. Especially, young children for sex.Not regulating what Google should allow for people like me, who uses it daily to find sites, and other forms of information. What the FCC wants you to think: There was no such thing as a "Fairness Doctrine". And, "they" can do whatever they want because they are the government. BS!
So sorry you didn't see it, but like I said, his name came up in a window.

Oops.

Maybe, it's a conspiracy.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 04-13-2011 at 10:38 PM.
Old 04-13-2011, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Sorry, you didn't see it, but like I said, his name came up in a window.

Oops.

Maybe, it's a conspiracy.

Yes, I did notice it after I posted it. lol
Old 04-13-2011, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Yes, I did notice it after I posted it. lol
Really?

What was it that you noticed?

LOL!
Old 04-13-2011, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Really?

What was it that you noticed?

LOL!
Whats the point of staying on topic if you are accounting for pop-ups by advertising? Just asking?