Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > The effects of the NWO
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-22-2005, 10:39 PM

Default Re: so what's the story about soy bean producing excess estrogen in the body?

Here, try this one on as a possibility.

Think about sewers, and you'll have your answer.

More and more women are using birth control all over the world these days. Only about 20% of the hormones in birth control pills are actually absorbed by a woman's body. the rest is evacuated in urine.

The urine is then flushed down into the sewr system, where it is processed by a sewage plant. The digested, fecal and urinary matter, as well as everything else that may go down a drain is filtered out in a variety of ways.

The only thing is, the hormones that are constantly being flushed down the toilet are not cleaned out of the water.

Now, when the water gets pumped back into the ocean, its not just water. It is now water+female pregnancy hormones. Eventually, this will gat back to the water sources.

Now many people have been blaming fast food and the hormones that they give the cows for early development in girls, but there may be another culprit in this form.

Yet again, the drug companies (dealers) in this country has found a way to fuck up the balance.

Oh, by the way, this hormones in the water could also explain why there was a spike in homosexuality in men these days.

Just something added to chew on.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[size=large]Making Dreams And Nightmares a Virtual Reality.[/size]
Professor Otto von Schnitzelpusskrankengescheitmeyer
Old 09-22-2005, 10:41 PM

Default Re: so what's the story about soy bean producing excess estrogen in the body?

oops . . . getting back to soybeans.

There are many places where crops are grown right near a farming community that have a waste processing plant closeby. It could be that some of this freshly processed water+hormones are getting pumped right into the crop.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[size=large]Making Dreams And Nightmares a Virtual Reality.[/size]
Professor Otto von Schnitzelpusskrankengescheitmeyer
Old 09-23-2005, 01:40 AM

<a href="http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/Soy%20Allergens.html">The Hidden Dangers of Soy Allergens</a>

The huge rise in allergic reactions to soy is in line with the increasing use of soy products in processed foods during the 1990s, and should be regarded as a major public health concern.

PARENT WARNING!

HIDDEN SOY – HIDDEN SOY ALLERGIES

If your child is allergic to peanuts, you must eliminate all soy as well as all peanuts from your child's diet. Your child's life may depend upon it.
Take care, even if your child has never reacted poorly to soy in the past. Some sensitive children have "hidden" soy allergies that manifest for the first time with a severe—even fatal—reaction to even the low levels of "hidden" soy commonly found in processed food products. Those at the highest risk suffer from asthma as well as peanut allergy.
Other risk factors are other food allergies, a family history of peanut or soy allergies, a diagnosis of asthma, rhinitis or eczema, or a family history of these diseases.

(Source: Letter from Ingrid Malmheden Yman, PhD, Senior Chemist, Sweden National Food Administration, to the New Zealand Ministry of Health, 30 May 1997)

---------------

FORMULA FOR DISASTER:
AROUND THE WORLD WITH SOY ALLERGIES

Allergic reactions occur to soy formula in children all over the world, particularly those affected by other allergies:
• Victoria, Australia – Soy milk allergies in 47 per cent of 97 children with cow's milk allergies;
• Berlin, Germany – Soybean allergies in 16 per cent of children with atopic dermatitis;
• Bonn, Germany – Soybean allergies in 10 per cent of children with suspected food allergy;
• Milan, Italy – Soybean allergies in 17 per cent of children with food intolerance; soybean allergies in 21 per cent of 704 atopic children;
• Rome, Italy – Soy allergies found in 22 per cent of 371 children with food allergy;
• Malmö, Sweden – Soybean allergies in 35 per cent of infants with cow's milk allergies;
• San Diego, USA – Soybean allergies found in 25 per cent of infants sensitive to cow's milk;
• Bangkok, Thailand – Soybean allergies in 17 per cent of children sensitive to cow's milk;
• Thailand – Soy allergies in 4 per cent of 100 asthmatic children;
• New Haven, CT, USA – Soy and milk allergies found in 62 per cent and soy and gluten allergies found in 35 per cent of infants and children with multiple gastrointestinal allergies;
• Ohio, USA – Sensitivity to soy formula found in 5 per cent of 148 children with respiratory allergies.

(Source: Literature review on Dr Matthias Besler's website, http://www.food-allergens.de.contents-2000.html; for full citations, see endnotes 110–121)

--------------

KICKING SOY OUT OF YOUR LIFE
Those who are allergic to soy must exclude all soy from their diets. This can be a challenge. Soy lurks in nearly everything these days, even in products where we would not reasonably expect it. In the USA, it's in Bumblebee canned tuna, Chef Boyardee Ravioli, Hershey's chocolate, many of the Baskin Robbins 31 flavours, McDonalds and other fast-food burgers, some Pizza Hut pizzas, many luncheon meats, most breads, muffins, doughnuts, lemonade mixes, hot chocolate, some baby foods, and tens of thousands of other popular products.
If you absolutely must keep soy out of your life or that of your children, memorise the following:
• Soy goes by many aliases. Food processors are less likely to list the three-letter word "soy" than a technical term such as "textured vegetable protein (TVP), "textured plant protein", "hydrolysed vegetable protein (HVP)", "vegetable protein concentrate", "vegetable oil" or "MSG (monosodium glutamate)". Ingredient lists also include words such as "lecithin", "vegetable oil", "vegetable broth", "bouillon", "natural flavour" or "mono-diglyceride" that do not necessarily, but are likely to, come from soy.
• Food labels and ingredient lists change. Check them every single time. Manufacturers can switch the ingredients used in food products without warning. Allergic consumers need to check the labels every time they make a purchase and ask about ingredients every time they eat at a restaurant or purchase food at a deli. To make things easier, many allergic people carry cards listing foods on their "no" lists.
• Products may be mislabelled or contain undeclared soy. The only solution here is to hope and pray, and make your own food from scratch using known ingredients.
• Cross-contamination occurs. Improperly cleaned pans, plates, utensils and cutting boards at restaurant or delis, bins at health food stores or vats at the factory can contaminate food with traces of soy. All it takes is a bit of old soy oil or soy protein residue to trigger severe reactions in people who are highly susceptible.
• Soy may be in the package as well as its contents. Soy protein isolate used in the manufacture of paperboard boxes can flake off and migrate into food. In the future, some foods may be shrink-wrapped in an edible soy-based plastic.
• Soy can be breathed in as well as eaten. Expect soy dust in some bakeries and shipyards, and in the bulk bin aisle of your health food store.
• Soy may be in your pills. Vitamins, over-the-counter drugs and prescriptions may contain an unwanted dose of soy. Beware of pills with soy oil bases, vitamin E derived from soy oil, and soy components such as isoflavones. The inhaler Atrovent is just one of many pharmaceutical products containing unexpected soy.
• Soy is the latest thing in just about everything. Soy inks, paints, plastics, carpets, mattresses, cars, etc. are just a few of the industrial products that may be green for the environment but deadly for highly allergic persons.
• Kiss with care. Finally, someone who is exquisitely sensitive to soy could die from contact with the lips of someone who has just eaten soy. Unlikely as this might seem, it has happened with peanuts, soy's even more allergenic relative. ∞

---------------------------

<a href="http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/soydangers.html">Tragedy and Hype:
The Third International Soy Symposium</a>

Far from being the perfect food, modern soy products contain antinutrients and toxins and they interfer with the absorption of vitamins and minerals.

The headings:

MARKETING THE PERFECT FOOD

CINDERELLA'S DARK SIDE

SOY PROTEIN ISOLATE: NOT SO FRIENDLY

FDA HEALTH CLAIM CHALLENGED

SOY AND CANCER

PHYTOESTROGENS: PANACEA OR POISON?

BIRTH CONTROL PILLS FOR BABIES

DISSENSION IN THE RANKS

QUESTION MARKS OVER GRAS STATUS (Generally Recognized As Safe)

THE NEXT ASBESTOS?

---------------------

And while I'm at it:

HORMONE HERESY:
The Suppression of Women
<a href="http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/hormone1.html">Part 1</a> | <a href="http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/hormone2.html">Part 2</a>
Old 10-18-2005, 12:33 PM

I skimmed a few items at the bookvault the other day:

1) Soybeans are a primary source of phytoestrogens, which occur naturally in a lot of plants. They can help prevent breast cancer in women and can alleviate the symptoms of menopause. Good for you, girls!

2) Soy products can interact with MAO inhibitors and can trigger a dangerous level of high blood pressure which could result in death or injury. So if you're on happy drugs (I wish I were) then avoid the tyramine products. This information should be part of your visit to the doctor when prescriptions are given.
Old 10-18-2005, 06:03 PM

What's the deal. I notice what others sometimes do not. I see what others sometimes do not.

Whether it is a gift or created from sensory deprivation, I do not know.

However, I see a pattern of women unable to reproduce.

Thinking about the study re: a certain amount of soy ingested being equal to 5x birth control pills or something to that effect.

It's posted on this link by Thumper.

Invitro fertilization clinics abound. Multiples are many times a product of this procedure.

Egg donors, sperm donors. What? Are we all going to be genetically related to one another at a distant time in future.

Is this population reduction. Sterilization in process?

Just some thoughts. Have to think it through further.
Old 10-19-2005, 09:57 PM

This is personal now!

My son had anaphalxis shock after eating a banana.

He was skin tested and is allergic to so many foods, that he must now have three epi pens nearby.

Anyway, of course, soy was one of them.

It is in so many foods.

I just wrote to Bumble Bee tuna and asked why they included soy in their albacore tuna.

Answer:

They include it in their vegetable broth.

I responded:

What are the reasons you include soy?

I also explained that I was doing research into the products in America that contain soy and the negative health effects.

I'm waiting to hear back. I guess I shouldn't hold my breath.