Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > Latest News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-27-2009, 09:10 PM

Question Michael Jackson is dead - Part of an ongoing surreptitious war?

Governor Mark Sanford, head of the Republican governor's association, is now embroiled and being humiliated in a trumped-up sex scandal, probably initiated by Democratic operatives in order to further weaken an already devastated Republican Party. In retaliation, right wing goons decide to bump off Michael Jackson, a media GIANT poised to make a comeback, and in the process divert attention away from the ongoing scandal, and in a certain way, get even with the American public for turning the government Democratic. This sounds pretty "off the wall," I'm sure, but as I see it, this seems to be pretty much the way things work in this day and time. It's all part of an ongoing surreptitious war being waged by opposing political forces in this country, played out largely in the media, involving - but not limited to - political humiliation and destruction, murder, mass murder, artificially induced illnesses and plagues (cancers, heart attacks, Swine flu, and AIDS), and (most unbelievably) man-made natural disasters...It's time the American people were made aware of the nature of the government in this country, or at least certain pathological elements within it, and that these elements be identified and forever purged from it...

Last edited by Fahrenheit 912 : 07-01-2009 at 12:25 PM.
Old 06-27-2009, 09:45 PM

Default Re: Michael Jackson is dead - Part of an ongoing surreptitious war?

Respectfully, you don't seem to understand the way things are politically played out in this media culture...Take two or three good steps back from your television screen, and you"ll get a broader picture of what's really going on... It's not a very pretty picture.

Last edited by Fahrenheit 912 : 11-13-2009 at 04:03 PM.
Old 06-28-2009, 12:08 AM

Look, the fact that Gov. Sanford had an extramarital affair is not/ should not be an issue under normal circumstances. It doesn't qualify for the attention it has been getting in the press. The fact that someone has made it an issue IS significant. The question is WHO has made it an issue... and WHY has it been made an issue...? for political reasons? I think so. Gov. Sanford was the conservative head of the Republican Governor"s association - a self professed "born again" Christian, and a likely candidate for president in 2012. His political stature and career have been assaulted....likely by the same sort of sleazy political element that would have led to the sex-charged downfalls of Elliot Spitzer and John Edwards, two promising Democratic presidential hopefuls. An eye for an eye - as far as the Democrats were concerned. But the conservative Republicans on the far right are a much more insidious breed. They understand full well the utility of the mass media, and how it can be manipulated, as the attention span of the average television viewer could probably be measured in mere seconds. I know this is a bit of a stretch, but the best way of drawing attention away from such a significant political scandal is to engineer a national tragedy - the death of a mega-star, or a brutal mass murder. They have all of the operatives they need to achieve this, and absolutely no qualms or hesitations about carrying out such bloody retributions. This has been in much evidence over the past years. It paints a sad picture, I know, but I am certain that all of this is true...

Last edited by Fahrenheit 912 : 10-22-2009 at 09:28 PM.
Old 06-28-2009, 01:33 AM

Respectfully, you simply don't seem to understand the tactics employed by the far right in this country. I am not 100% sure that this was the case, that Jackson was bumped off by far right-wing operatives. If so, it wasn't because of the sex scandal itself, but because it made the Republican Party look extraordinarily bad. I do know that these tactics have been employed in the past. Do not underestimate the utility of the broadcast media in this culture.... they do more to form opinions and ultimately voter preferences than anything else, and politicians are acutely aware of this. I know what I have said is a bit much to swallow, but whoever controls the media, or more importantly the direction the media takes, ultimately controls minds....
Old 06-28-2009, 09:11 AM

Respectfully, NO, that isn't what I'm trying to say at all. You're mangling all of my words to place your own spin on my "theory."
Old 06-29-2009, 10:05 PM

You said, " we need a diversion from the governor having an affair in the form of a murder of a pop icon, because, otherwise, we wouldn't be able to cope with his immorality." I never even implied this, and if that doesn't constitute spin, I don't know what does... Seriously, let's not get into petty squabbling. It detracts from the integrity of this forum terribly, and I have much more respect for you than that...
Old 07-06-2009, 01:09 PM

I'm confused as to why you think the right-wingers would murder Michael Jackson, of all people, to "get back at" America?

I'm not saying that large groups of people don't retaliate in violent manners. In fact, I'm sure of it.

But why MJ? Why not some actor or professional sports player? Or Obama for that reason? And to insinuate that MJ was killed for retaliation purposes because Americans had made the government democratic... should that imply that they assume the people who enjoyed his music were NOT republicans?

I agree with BlueAngel in regards to Michael Jackson being worth more to the music industry dead than alive, and it seems like she really knows her stuff, especially when it comes to that particular industry. They can't seem to keep his records on the shelves! He's back, even in death, to being what his father, and the music industry, has always relied on - a cash cow.
Old 07-10-2009, 11:52 PM

To paraphrase Alex Jones: There's an ongoing war for the control of your mind, and that war is being waged in the media....If Michael Jackson was indeed murdered, it was to divert the media and ultimately the public's attention away from something else breaking in the news - a political scandal involving a high ranking Republican official. Everything else ( getting "even" with the American people) is pretty much ancillary to that. You shouldn't have any illusions about the far right in this country. They are complete psychopaths capable of damn-near anything. The last eight years of the Bush administration should have awoken everyone to that fact....The scary thing is that they are still at-large throughout this country and the rest of the world, loyal to person's and parties no longer in power, creating murder and mayhem, and in the process, forwarding their own sick agenda.

Last edited by Fahrenheit 912 : 07-11-2009 at 08:16 PM.
Old 07-11-2009, 07:26 AM

Just because Alex Jones says so, doesn't mean it's the truth. I still really doubt MJ was murdered by right-wingers. He was probably offed by the music industry, like BlueAngel said. That makes much more sense, because he was in debt and a liability. If you are right, though, I'd be really curious about the discussion that lead to that decision. Which right-winger singled out MJ, and how did they get enough people in on it?

Again, I think the major hole in the argument is the fact that he's saying that they did it to "divert the media and ultimately the public's attention away from something else breaking in the news - a political scandal involving a high ranking Republican official."

Politicians cheat. This is nothing new. Then again maybe we should look to see the following things: A) every time a republic cheats (or does something horrible), what news story has been pushed to the forefront for distraction, and B) every time a democrat cheats (or does something horrible), what news stories are suppressed in order to keep the scandal in the news. I think once there is more information like this, this might be a more convincing argument. But it's not convincing in the least now.

I do, however, agree that the media is used for mind control, or at the very least to limit the information we do have readily available to us, and to distract us with what ever stories they decide to repeat ad nauseam (MJ, Britney Spears, Anna Nicole).
Old 07-11-2009, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Diversionary tactics.
Yes, I agree it's a diversion. But I don't think it's to divert us from a republican scandal.

But who know