Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-23-2005, 03:02 PM

Default Re: A lot of bigotry here, I notice (RANT TIME)

Nex, I'm sure there are many people who would testify that Dubya never was anything but nice to them, generous, humble even. I'm sure that if he had to pull the trigger on a REAL person, not just a random "number" out of 1 million Iraqis for example, even he would have trouble doing it, because he would have to look them straight in the eye before doing it.

But pushing a button or giving the order for someone else to do it is a whole different matter.

Just like Freemasons who participate in occult rituals they have no idea the effect of, or what powers and forces they unleash - all they know is that Freemasonry is a "humanitarian, philathropic" worldwide organization trying to promote "wholesome" values.

But what Freemasons and Wiccans don't realise is that their well-meaning, naive energies are being directed towards totally other goals, by the people higher up in the power pyramid, and they don't even KNOW about these people's existance.

All they know is "we had a ritual session for the benefit of Mother Earth", or in the case of Freemasons "The Grand Architect", and that sound mighty fine and benevolent.

The issue is much deeper and more serious than to say that just because you've met Wiccans and they were friendly to you, then all Wiccans are just into a different "religious belief system", and that their rites and rituals are just another way of "serving allmighty God".

Old 09-23-2005, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Draken wrote:
Nex, I'm sure there are many people who would testify that Dubya never was anything but nice to them, generous, humble even. I'm sure that if he had to pull the trigger on a REAL person, not just a random "number" out of 1 million Iraqis for example, even he would have trouble doing it, because he would have to look them straight in the eye before doing it.

But pushing a button or giving the order for someone else to do it is a whole different matter.

Just like Freemasons who participate in occult rituals they have no idea the effect of, or what powers and forces they unleash - all they know is that Freemasonry is a "humanitarian, philathropic" worldwide organization trying to promote "wholesome" values.

But what Freemasons and Wiccans don't realise is that their well-meaning, naive energies are being directed towards totally other goals, by the people higher up in the power pyramid, and they don't even KNOW about these people's existance.

All they know is "we had a ritual session for the benefit of Mother Earth", or in the case of Freemasons "The Grand Architect", and that sound mighty fine and benevolent.

The issue is much deeper and more serious than to say that just because you've met Wiccans and they were friendly to you, then all Wiccans are just into a different "religious belief system", and that their rites and rituals are just another way of "serving allmighty God".
You miss the point.

If someone does you a good turn out of the kindness of their heart, do you call it good or do you call it evil?

I recall reading an article over 5 years ago about the ancient cultures of the world and their various religions. Greek philosophers studied in Egypt, Roman Catholics convened with Pagans, etc... They all had the same intrinsic belief in an almighty force and respected each other's good will.

Jesus supposedly collected the "garbage" of the land and made them his people and apostles.

Is there only one path to a belief in a loving almighty creator/father/mother?

If your answer is no, you're on the wrong path.
Old 09-23-2005, 06:37 PM

I think it is fair to state that there is good and bad in every group. There are those within certain groups who covertly "exploit" their members for their own "corrupt" agenda.

Facts are facts and if one has to mention freemasonry, wicca, paganism, christianity in a negative light to support their research regarding the "dark side" of these entities, I don't consider it bigotry.

It's okay for a jew to call someone an anti-semite or to criticize another jew, but it's not okay for me to do the same.

In that regard, I would be labeled an anti-semite.
Old 09-23-2005, 06:43 PM

I never said I hate anyone. Also, I know that eventually Christianity will be the losing team (to use your terminology) for a while, persecuted and despised, so playing this game would be very silly. I gain nothing by bringing other religions down. I care for the individual, especially if they are my friends and would like them to know the truth, because I have seen the destruction that occultism bring to people's lives, including in my own family. Maybe you haven't experienced this, and that's why you still believe it is ok.

Unfortunately, many Wiccans don't show this concern for Christians. They like to infiltrate churches, they put curses in Christians, etc. Good for you that you know only the kind side of them.

And if a Wiccan shows kindness to me, I would be grateful. But that doesn't make their beliefs true. As usual, you put words in my mouth that I didn't say and go astray from the subject.

Quote:
Nexuseuss wrote:
Why do you hate, Saturnino?

Religions aren't sports teams.

They're players of the same game.

If someone does you a kind act, do you ask for their credentials?

Many a Wiccan have shown me generosity and warmth because they cared about people besides themselves.

I won't fault them for that.
Old 09-23-2005, 06:43 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
I think it is fair to state that there is good and bad in every group. There are those within certain groups who covertly "exploit" their members for their own "corrupt" agenda.

Facts are facts and if one has to mention freemasonry, wicca, paganism, christianity in a negative light to support their research regarding the "dark side" of these entities, I don't consider it bigotry.

It's okay for a jew to call someone an anti-semite or to criticize another jew, but it's not okay for me to do the same.

Old 09-23-2005, 06:46 PM

Mafia bosses are usually good parents and give gifts to people they love. This doesn't mean they are righteous or that they follow God.

One thing is the individual act of goodness, other is the righteousness of the person.

The reasoning is wrong...a sophism, actually.
Old 09-23-2005, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Leviathan wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:

WHAT IS YOUR POINT LEVIATHAN
Old 09-23-2005, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Many a Wiccan have shown me generosity and warmth because they cared about people besides themselves.
Why doesn't that surprise me? 8-)
Old 09-23-2005, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Leviathan wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:

LEVIATHAN = SAD
LEVIATHAN = SAD
LEVIATHAN = SAD
LEVIATHAN = SAD
LEVIATHAN = SAD
LEVIATHAN = SAD
LEVIATHAN = SAD
LEVIATHAN = SAD
Old 09-23-2005, 10:25 PM

Blue Angel Flew