Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-23-2005, 11:17 PM

Default Leviathan Is A Troll

Quote:
BLUEANGELMAD wrote:
Blue Angel Flew
Leviathan Is A Troll
Leviathan Is A Troll
Leviathan Is A Troll
Leviathan Is A Troll
Leviathan Is A Troll
Leviathan Is A Troll
Leviathan Is A Troll
Leviathan Is A Troll
Leviathan Is A Troll
Leviathan Is A Troll
Leviathan Is A Troll
Leviathan Is A Troll

Old 09-24-2005, 03:58 AM

Default Re: A lot of bigotry here, I notice (RANT TIME)

Nexuseuss wrote:
Quote:
Is there only one path to a belief in a loving almighty creator/father/mother?

If your answer is no, you're on the wrong path.
If my answer is 'no', there is NOT only ONE path to a "belief in a loving almighty creator/father/mother", THEN HOW CAN I BE ON THE WRONG ONE?

I'm sorry Nex, but your logic is flawed.

I think YOU'RE missing the point.

Quote:
If someone does you a good turn out of the kindness of their heart, do you call it good or do you call it evil?
But what if they're NOT doing you a good turn out of the kindness of their heart? How can you tell, whether it's genuine kindness or manipulation?

Have you never been in a relationship where your partner is being extra kind to you, only to find out that there's something they want you to do for them that you might not even want to do?

That's called emotional blackmail.

Or another case, typical of New Age Hare Krishna:

they come up to you to "give" you a cookie "for free" only to ask you to "give" something to them - "for free"! That's not "doing you a good turn out of the kindness of their heart", that's manipulation and emotional blackmail.
Old 09-24-2005, 06:02 AM

Quote:
But what if they're NOT doing you a good turn out of the kindness of their heart? How can you tell, whether it's genuine kindness or manipulation?

Have you never been in a relationship where your partner is being extra kind to you, only to find out that there's something they want you to do for them that you might not even want to do?

How true, Draken.
And that is exactly how the New World Order will assert itself, extending the hand of "friendship and brotherhood" in a pretense of helping the very sheeples whose troubles it has deliberately created.
Right down to every sap looking for an "edge" who joins the local Freemasonic lodge and thinks he has found a loving fraternity of likeminded individuals, only to discover too late that he is ensnared in a web of deceit, racketeering and misprision of crime from which he cannot escape without sacrificing everything that he has personally gained in the process. Blackmail indeed.
As Jesus said, the very elect shall be deceived.
Old 09-24-2005, 06:54 AM

Freeman wrote:

"But what if they're NOT doing you a good turn out of the kindness of their heart? How can you tell, whether it's genuine kindness or manipulation?"

"Have you never been in a relationship where your partner is being extra kind to you, only to find out that there's something they want you to do for them that you might not even want to do?"

"That's called emotional blackmail."

Or, in a relationship with someone who is not your partner?

Either way, it's emotional blackmail.
Old 09-24-2005, 06:55 AM

Default Re: Leviathan Is A Troll

Quote:
LeviathanSad wrote:
Quote:
BLUEANGELMAD wrote:
Blue Angel Flew
Leviathan Is A Troll
Leviathan Is A Troll
Leviathan Is A Troll
Leviathan Is A Troll
Leviathan Is A Troll
Leviathan Is A Troll
Leviathan Is A Troll
Leviathan Is A Troll
Leviathan Is A Troll
Leviathan Is A Troll
Leviathan Is A Troll
Leviathan Is A Troll
What is the deal with this BlueAngel flying, flew bullshit?

Are you one of my SHADOWS?
Old 09-24-2005, 07:20 AM

Quote:
Draken wrote:
Nexuseuss wrote:
Quote:
Is there only one path to a belief in a loving almighty creator/father/mother?

If your answer is no, you're on the wrong path.
If my answer is 'no', there is NOT only ONE path to a "belief in a loving almighty creator/father/mother", THEN HOW CAN I BE ON THE WRONG ONE?

I'm sorry Nex, but your logic is flawed.

I think YOU'RE missing the point.

Quote:
If someone does you a good turn out of the kindness of their heart, do you call it good or do you call it evil?
How can anyone tell who is genuine and who is not based solely on the religion they affiliate with? That's dangerous territory for most followers of any mantra.

If there is no one path to get to the same destination, as you mentioned, then all paths are equally permissable.

Quote:

? What planet do you hail from? Name a relationship which doesn't give to want to recieve something at one point. Besides which, doesn't make for a terribly good comparison to deities, spirits, Gods, and such.

Quote:
Or another case, typical of New Age Hare Krishna:

they come up to you to "give" you a cookie "for free" only to ask you to "give" something to them - "for free"! That's not "doing you a good turn out of the kindness of their heart", that's manipulation and emotional blackmail.
OMG, not the Hare Krishnas! What about church bizarres, fairs, bake sales, and fun raisers?

You think they're doing you a good turn for the pure goodness of it when they lure you in with promises of cakes, hoagies, or a chance to win goldfish, or a large hamper of spirits?

Emotional blackmail anyone? If they needed money, why didn't these patrons just give it to the organisations and religions to begin with?

Shush Draken. All you want is to place your favourite religions on a pedestal, and urinate on those you don't care for.
Old 09-24-2005, 07:22 AM

Quote:
freeman wrote:
How true, Draken.
And that is exactly how the New World Order will assert itself, extending the hand of "friendship and brotherhood" in a pretense of helping the very sheeples whose troubles it has deliberately created.
Right down to every sap looking for an "edge" who joins the local Freemasonic lodge and thinks he has found a loving fraternity of likeminded individuals, only to discover too late that he is ensnared in a web of deceit, racketeering and misprision of crime from which he cannot escape without sacrificing everything that he has personally gained in the process. Blackmail indeed.
As Jesus said, the very elect shall be deceived.
uhuh, here lay the problem. ^^^Notice the word "Jesus" and it's pretty easy to work out what's going on here.

Antisemitism.
Old 09-24-2005, 08:02 AM

Quote:
uhuh, here lay the problem. ^^^Notice the word "Jesus" and it's pretty easy to work out what's going on here.

Antisemitism.
Which by definition would mean we hate Jesus? And the Arab world in general.

Nah, most of the people here just hate lying, theiving scum...WASP or otherwise.

Will you be reporting me?

How about if I "deny" the 6 million figure of murdered Jews during the NAZI rein?

How about if i just say..."I hate Jews".

Is everything now explained for you?

I guess that wraps it up in one nice neat package. You can go home now. :-)
Old 09-24-2005, 09:37 AM

You realize that with an attitude like yours, no person, christian/wiccan/jewish/whatever is ever going to find some real salvation.

I can't imagine a supreme deity or deities patting you in the head for being a hater and an arrogant one at that.

I don't have a crystal ball, but it won't surprise me when the world goes up in flames, and your kind are holding the matches.
Old 09-24-2005, 11:40 AM

Quote:

Antisemitism.
Your mind is as sharp as a dull butter knife.
Jesus=anti-Semitism.
What does that make you?