Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-24-2005, 03:37 PM

Default Re: A lot of bigotry here, I notice (RANT TIME)

You're right, of course, freeman. I had mistakenly thought that since the guy isn't too bright, there might just be some hope that he could be educated. But he comes with an agenda that goes way beyond the pathology of ignorance.
Best thing to do is to ignore him, which he won't like one bit.

Old 09-24-2005, 04:01 PM

Ignore me like you ignore common sense if you like.

The reason I stay amongst your simple minds is solely for one purpose.

To point out when you're being racist, sexist, xenophobic, whatever...

Watching a number of you rationalize your phobias and hatreds into fragile little glass houses then propping them up with the accolades of dejected crackpots, lower middle class american paranoia, and mail order doctorates wrapped in carpet bags... well quite frankly, you bring the biggest tears to my eyes and ache in my belly.

And the religious bible belt thing? Uh, you have no idea how entertaining it is to witness the depravity of religious doctrine hijacked by the simple common folk nearly busting at the seams to not outright state their real agenda, instead letting it fester in their gratuitously insecure and poorly construed soap box speeches.

Has it ever occurred to any of you that the reason it's all conspiracy "theory", is because there are no facts, just "theories"?

I know it's difficult for you to follow, but do try to keep up here.

I would like to make a "theory" into "fact" as you all so eloquently do on such a daily obsessed fashion. Here we go:

Conspiracy theory forums are actually created to pool the poor intellectually and emotionally cripple into one spot so that quiet case studies can be had for nix.

It's the truth. I said it. And if you disgree, you're all InFiLtrators! OMG OMG!

It's a conspiracy I say.
Old 09-24-2005, 04:24 PM

these ankle biters are annoying. can we get a moderator already??

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 09-24-2005, 04:37 PM

Are you suggesting a ban?

I do make valid points when posting, am not spamming, and address topics.

Now is that a basis for censoring someone?

Or is the real truth of the matter, you can't handle being named a future psych ward patient?

Go ahead and do what you need to do. I will guarantee you this though. I don't take censorship lightly, and will react accordingly.
Old 09-24-2005, 04:55 PM

I sent a complaint to the admin.
Old 09-24-2005, 05:03 PM

A complaint?

Just because no self respecting news media outlet, periodical, or television show (minus comedy send ups) will give you the time of day, doesn't mean that you can just punish a voice of reason for being reasonable.

Bigots and phobes are such delicate little creatures.

Especially when they construct an imaginary cave to poke their noses out and grunt from afar.
Old 09-24-2005, 05:10 PM

Anyway, I got the information I came for. Ban away, charity cases.

I'll be keeping an eye on two of you for sure.

You two know who you are.

The rest of you, get outside, get some sunlight and some clarity of thought. No matter how many times I've flushed your types out, it still amazes me how easily conspiracy nuts attract more recruits.

If you're against the pharmacuticals, plant some St. John's Wart on the back 40, for christ's sake.
Old 09-24-2005, 06:28 PM

A ban for this guy?

No Way!

That makes us as bad as the rest of the freakin weak willed forums who run off crying like whiney girlie men when a stirer shows up.

He stirs but he believes in what he's writing...that makes him different from a troll.

We've had a real troll and NOBODY writes for a ban in public!

I reported that idiot LEVIATHAN.

I will support NEXUS to stay here.

They are trying to undermine Liberty Forum with new administrators who are trying to stifle debate, apparently because of the ADL lobbying over new "hate" laws.

We all have the right to ignore him.

I was EXACTLY like this guy 5 years ago. I thought the Illuminati/NWO scammers were the fictional characters out of a comic book...because SBS and the ABC in Oz had'nt done a doco on them so it was'nt true.

Lets not censure dissenting views. Let him come. Let us negate his arguments with "facts". I personally cant be bothered going over all the stuff their is from day dot. Other CC members are more knowledgable on this subject specifically. Take him up or just say "too hard". I know I cant be bothered.

NEXUS...when you are SO rich that you can not only afford all the luxuary's, but you OWN the factories that make them, you get your "power" needs fulfilled from other domains. Murdering Eastern European prostitutes on your mansion grounds in occult rituals, mass sex orgies on coke, molesting little boys and girls and even sacrificing them to their deity of the day.

You live in the burbs of Oz.

You have no idea.
Old 09-24-2005, 06:39 PM

Apolagies. The man must go...

Quote:
NEXUSSEUSS: After a week of having to play your silly games and read your trite paranoia, I finally got the info I was waiting for.

Which was wonderfully unexpected as most of the decent forums I manage don't spill their beans for weeks or even months on end.

Most of you have failed your spastic brethren in those stakes for sure.

But think of the early completion bonus I'll get.

It's been a real treat. (btw- Better check your newbb code. It's not invincible nor discreet)

Sincerely,

CFPS 68
Quote:
DARKCHILD - No, he's not a Hacker . . . He's nobody. I traced him through New York at four points, and I got lost. He got through the firewall at what I believe to be FB International in Wood Ridge New Jersey and used their bandwith.

He's been looking for IPs and email addresses to spam to. What a prick.
So, he's an amature hack?

Alledging he's working for who? Da Joooooze? Hunting NAZI's? Simons dead...angling for the top job?

Bet you're outa Melbourne.

Was it my comments on the Jew mafia outa Melbourne and their love of Motorcycle gangs and laundering drug money?

How is "Diamond" Joe. Still skulking after the F.P grilled him?

You are a dog of the lowest kind.

Want to play eh?

Quote:
I traced him through New York at four points, and I got lost.
"Da Jooooooze" gotta server for their amature sleuths running deception for them.

Ya big sook! Your "acrobatic vernacular" and slippery sentence structure showed great form...but content. Always content lacking.

And now we see you are a lowly hacker/spammer/NAZI hunter. What a combination! Sneaky! Underhanded! Hmmmm...

Be seein ya in da showers sooky bear...
Old 09-24-2005, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Nexuseuss wrote:
Ignore me like you ignore common sense if you like.

The reason I stay amongst your simple minds is solely for one purpose.

To point out when you're being racist, sexist, xenophobic, whatever...

Watching a number of you rationalize your phobias and hatreds into fragile little glass houses then propping them up with the accolades of dejected crackpots, lower middle class american paranoia, and mail order doctorates wrapped in carpet bags... well quite frankly, you bring the biggest tears to my eyes and ache in my belly.

And the religious bible belt thing? Uh, you have no idea how entertaining it is to witness the depravity of religious doctrine hijacked by the simple common folk nearly busting at the seams to not outright state their real agenda, instead letting it fester in their gratuitously insecure and poorly construed soap box speeches.

Has it ever occurred to any of you that the reason it's all conspiracy "theory", is because there are no facts, just "theories"?

I know it's difficult for you to follow, but do try to keep up here.

I would like to make a "theory" into "fact" as you all so eloquently do on such a daily obsessed fashion. Here we go:

Conspiracy theory forums are actually created to pool the poor intellectually and emotionally cripple into one spot so that quiet case studies can be had for nix.

It's the truth. I said it. And if you disgree, you're all InFiLtrators! OMG OMG!

It's a conspiracy I say.

Wow.

And you have the nerve to call me elitist? :lol:

You have NO arguments.

The poor attempts at anything resembling arguments fall apart.