Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-25-2005, 07:50 PM

Default Re: A lot of bigotry here, I notice (RANT TIME)

No way...he is a conservative Christian who used to have a radio show, but exposed Falwell and other crooks several times.
Knows a lot about the new age plans. The problem is that because he is a solid Christian, non-Christian conspiracy nuts don't pay him much attention...and mainstream Christians don't like him because he exposes Bush as the evil bastard he is, talks about HAARP for years, depleted uranium, etc. So he is in a no-man's land (much like myself).
If it were not for that, he would be more influent today than Jeff Rense or Alex Jones. He is the best mind on the NWO, au-pair with Dr Makow.

Old 09-25-2005, 07:51 PM

Quote:
No way...he is a conservative Christian who used to have a radio show, but exposed Falwell and other crooks several times.
Okay, sorry. I must have been thinking of someone else.
Old 09-30-2005, 08:33 AM

Quote:
People who practice a religion that you don't practice aren't evil. This includes witchcraft, which is a real religion called Wicca, which has the main rule that whatever you do comes back on threefold, so they aren't hurting anybody if they know what's good for them. It's different from Satanism. It's different from Paganism. It's different from New Age Spiritualism. READ A BOOK. I don't know why I'm explaining this if you still think that people of the Jewish faith are evil. Oh wow! Just thinking about how people still think the jews are evil shocks me! There are so many religions out there populated with people just trying to achieve their highest spiritual potential. It makes me sick when people spit on that.
8-) Hmm interesting thread this.
.k Ronald Mcdonald claims higher spirituality. However this is as filling as my quarter pounder with chese meal.So please get back to the kids with those happy meals.

I think you have very little knowledge on the subject Ronny.
Care to look into history and you will find that your mates stalin lenin and Adolf Hitler liked to look upto idols like that fat russian bitch named blavatsky "The Secret Doctrine" and the first New age, thus started and the rest is all history pain and sorry two World wars and counting, thanks you to love and Mungbeans and deli choice delights for a limited time,yeh baby hippies like yourself!.Please more than fast food solutions are needed here!. 8-) :-? :lol:
Old 10-24-2005, 12:16 PM

There is actually quite a bit of evidence to suggest that Jews, or more accurately, a subsection of them, are one of the major conspiratorial groups to comprise what most of us call the New World Order. For an introduction to the Jewish Question, read David Duke's book "Jewish Supremacism". If reading Duke might make you feel dirty, read the more neutral "Culture of Critique" by Kevin MacDonald.

I <B>do not</B> agree with the neo-Nazis who see Jews behind every tree and blame Jews for every negative trend in Western civilization. Nor do I blame <B>all</B> Jews, or even <I>most</I>, for the actions of the few. But who here would deny the leading role Jewish organizations have played in the assault on freedom of speech in Western nations? Who would deny the heavy Jewish involvement in radical movements like communism? Who here who has studied revisionist material with an open mind believes that the Holocaust took place exactly the way Jews say it did? Does anyone deny the possibility that the "War on Terror" might at least in part be a War for Israel?

I don't hate Jews, but I don't think they or any other group are owed immunity from scrutiny or criticism. If you have any objections to what is said about Jews on these forums, you have a right to state them, and if any Jews have objections, they are free to open an account and debate the issues in question. That's free speech, just the way it should be.
Old 10-24-2005, 04:11 PM

Some refer to them as apostates
Old 11-22-2005, 01:18 PM

Billy one of the best posts on the site.
Nexus also makes very excellent points.
I agree that not all of the Jews are guilty. I still think it is brainless for socalled Christians to hate Jews, when Jesus himself is a Jew. In the Bible, the Jews who are the conspirators connect themselves with Jacob. We call them the Jacobites. They are basically ungodly Jews whose goal is to enslave mankind. They are the group who influenced Paul. They joked that their knowledge was so supreme that the light blinded Paul. It means that he did not fully understand what they gave him. God wants man to be free to worship only him, but satan wants man enslaved so he can worship satan. So these Jews created an ideology to enslave the gentile. This ideology has a double edge sword. It makes a superman on one hand and on the other it makes man lower than animals. Study history as proof. In Western civilization, we see a superman who has taken technology to unheard of heights, but then we see man acting worst than animals in his relationship with his fellow man.