Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 04-21-2011, 12:46 AM
LysergicAsians LysergicAsians is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 17
Default Re: Predetermined Conclusion.


Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
If you're going to provide links on this forum, make them work instead of asking us to do the work for you.
The links work fine, your ISP blacklisted the site/domain.


Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-21-2011, 12:50 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Predetermined Conclusion.

Your link to your inaccesible link is ridiculous.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 04-21-2011 at 12:54 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-21-2011, 01:10 AM
LysergicAsians LysergicAsians is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 17
Default Re: Predetermined Conclusion.

I'm confused. Are you trolling me?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-21-2011, 01:18 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Predetermined Conclusion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LysergicAsians View Post
I'm confused. Are you trolling me?
We are so sorry that you are confused.

Here.

Let me help to clairfy your confusion.

Yeah, right, dude.

The moderator of this forum is trolling you.

Please check in with reality!

Any other BS you care to render before I push the BAN button?

Do you care to comment about Obama and his speech today about how the great al' mighty US of A is in a recession that is equal to that of the Great Depression, but fails to offer any solutions to the people of the country that he represents who are suffering?

Jeez!

What about all those jobs he has created?

Any comment about the present or do you care to live in Illuminati land?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-21-2011, 01:24 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Predetermined Conclusion.

Try as you might, dude, but you won't win.

Why the heck do you think I've been the moderator of this forum for several years now, cause I back down?

In the words of Tom Petty.

"I don't back down and I stand my ground."

In Peace,
BA
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-21-2011, 01:27 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Predetermined Conclusion.

You're not going to win, dude, so I suggest you give it up.

Just ask Gale and 7forever.

Ain't going to happen.

Not on my turf or your turf.

In peace,
BA
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-21-2011, 01:29 AM
LysergicAsians LysergicAsians is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 17
Default Re: Predetermined Conclusion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
We are so sorry that you are confused. Here, let me help to clairfy your confusion.
Cool.

Quote:
Yeah, right, dude. The moderator of this forum is trolling you.
Okay.

Quote:
Please check in with reality!
Okay.

Quote:
Any other BS you care to render before I push the BAN button?
Oh no! IT'S DA INTERNET POLICE!!!

Quote:
Do you care to comment about Obama and his speech today about how the great al' mighty US of A is in a recession that is equal to that of the Great Depression, but fails to offer any solutions to the people of the country that he represents who are suffering?
That was already clarified on this page.

Quote:
Jeez! What about all those jobs he has created?
Wait, what? How did the bank bailout increase employment? How is it (the economy) going to stabilize with an exponentially increasing population?

Quote:
Any comment about the present or do you care to live in Illuminati land?
you're so full of yourself
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04-21-2011, 01:37 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Predetermined Conclusion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LysergicAsians View Post
Cool.


Okay.


Okay.


Oh no! IT'S DA INTERNET POLICE!!!


That was already clarified on this page.


Wait, what? How did the bank bailout increase employment? How is it (the economy) going to stabilize with an exponentially increasing population?


you're so full of yourself
What is the DA police?
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04-21-2011, 01:42 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Predetermined Conclusion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LysergicAsians View Post
Cool.


Okay.


Okay.


Oh no! IT'S DA INTERNET POLICE!!!


That was already clarified on this page.


Wait, what? How did the bank bailout increase employment? How is it (the economy) going to stabilize with an exponentially increasing population?


you're so full of yourself
Huh?

From where have you ascertained that I said the bank bailout increased employment and/or that the economy is going to stabilize with an exponentially increasing population?

Go ahead.

Say that which I didn't say and you'll be gone.

Yes.

I am very full of myself.

Full to the brim.

So, what's your take on Obama?

Great effort in creating jobs and putting people back to work!

YEAH!

What?

Are you kidding me?

Obama hasn't done a damn thing for this country other than fooling the people into believing that he is the first African American to be elected to serve as President and Commander in Chief of the United State's of America.

Obama is a mixed breed.

He has said so himself.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 04-21-2011 at 01:58 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-21-2011, 02:31 AM
LysergicAsians LysergicAsians is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 17
Default Re: Predetermined Conclusion.

Quote:
Obama hasn't done a damn thing for this country other than fooling the people into believing that he is the first African American to be elected to serve as President and Commander in Chief of the United State's of America.

Obama is a mixed breed.

He has said so himself.
So, what's your point?

The president is a (bi-racial) puppet, did you barely come to realize this? Re-evaluate how capitalism works then contrast that to how people get elected. It's a fixed game, it's been that way since the last guy that tried to do good got shot in the face in straight daylight (JFK).

Go do more research son, you got a lot to catch up on.

In case you didn't know, this is how the united states work.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.