Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 04-21-2011, 09:19 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Predetermined Conclusion.


I have no clue why you think I have just come this conclusion when I've stated it previously and I have no idea why you think I don't have a clue as to how the United State's works, etc.

You must not have read any of my posts that address the same.

Therefore, I suggest it is you who has a lot of catching up to do.

Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 04-21-2011, 09:22 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Predetermined Conclusion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LysergicAsians View Post
So, what's your point?

The president is a (bi-racial) puppet, did you barely come to realize this? Re-evaluate how capitalism works then contrast that to how people get elected. It's a fixed game, it's been that way since the last guy that tried to do good got shot in the face in straight daylight (JFK).

Go do more research son, you got a lot to catch up on.

In case you didn't know, this is how the united states work.
Oh, and BTW, my point is exactly as stated and quite clear.

Everything THEY do is about FOOLING the people.

You can fool some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time.

Did I say that correctly?
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 04-21-2011, 11:18 AM
LysergicAsians LysergicAsians is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 17
Default Re: Predetermined Conclusion.

What exactly are you trying to address me on?
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 04-22-2011, 07:31 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Predetermined Conclusion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LysergicAsians View Post
What exactly are you trying to address me on?
Sorry, but I don't have the desire to waste any more of my precious time on this earth attempting to explain something to you which has already been explained to you clearly and concisely, but, for some reason, you are unable to comprehend.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 04-22-2011, 09:46 PM
LysergicAsians LysergicAsians is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 17
Default Re: Predetermined Conclusion.

so you ARE trolling me (maybe a disinfo shill too). kewl
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 04-22-2011, 09:50 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Predetermined Conclusion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LysergicAsians View Post
so you ARE trolling me (maybe a disinfo shill too). kewl
Look, pal, I am the moderator of this forum and I was appointed as such because I am neither a troll or disinformation shill.

That is what you are!

Last edited by BlueAngel : 04-22-2011 at 10:52 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 04-22-2011, 09:54 PM
LysergicAsians LysergicAsians is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 17
Default Re: Predetermined Conclusion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Look, pal, I am the moderator of this forum and I was appointed as such because I am neither a troll or d'information shill.

That is what you are!
haha, well. it doesn't matter either way what you think. people will read what we typed and conjure up a conclusion for themselves. but yeah. i'm pretty sure a moderator of any conspiracy form has a better likelihood (and political motive, remember, money is faceless [i know, i get the irony]) of being a political shill vs some random dude joining and making a thread to clairfy why america sucks, and is in ruins
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 04-22-2011, 09:58 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Predetermined Conclusion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LysergicAsians View Post
haha, well. it doesn't matter either way what you think. people will read what we typed and conjure up a conclusion for themselves. but yeah. i'm pretty sure a moderator of any conspiracy form has a better likelihood (and political motive, remember, money is faceless [i know, i get the irony]) of being a political shill vs some random dude joining and making a thread to clairfy why america sucks, and is in ruins
Exactly.

People will read what we type and conjure up their own conclusion.

Thank goodness for freedom of thought if that even exists.

Yeah, right, you're pretty sure that because I'm the moderator of this forum I have a political motive.

What political motive is it that you think I have?

Yeah, right, dude,

I'm a political shill who is paid millions by Club Conspiracy to moderate and post on this forum.

Again, please, pal, get with reality.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 04-22-2011 at 10:52 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 04-22-2011, 10:02 PM
LysergicAsians LysergicAsians is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 17
Default Re: Predetermined Conclusion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Sorry, pal, but what you have written above doesn't make any sense.

Try again!
You're cute. ...and by cute, i mean i see through your facade and understand your agenda. and though i may disagree with it, i find it interesting to see you exhibit your existence, perpetuating yourself as so on these forums. but hey, money's money right?
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 04-22-2011, 10:15 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Predetermined Conclusion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LysergicAsians View Post
You're cute. ...and by cute, i mean i see through your facade and understand your agenda. and though i may disagree with it, i find it interesting to see you exhibit your existence, perpetuating yourself as so on these forums. but hey, money's money right?
I have no facade and no agenda that you think you are able to see through.

Everything I write is clear and concise.

I do not mask or disguise anything.

I have no clue as to your reference several times about money.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.