Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-06-2011, 05:18 PM
Bernard of Clairveaux's Avatar
Bernard of Clairveaux Bernard of Clairveaux is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2
Default New documentary for Catholics


Hi everyone,

I just posted a new documentary in the documentary section. It will be of interest to anyone raised Catholic who has wondered what the hek happened to their Church. The answer is that the Catholic Church has been taken over just like every other institution.

Until now however nobody has made a presentation on the exact time and date of the takeover, which happened on October 26, 1958 at 6pm.

I hope some of you will find it helpful
BofC

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-06-2011, 08:48 PM
Chaser Tiponi Chaser Tiponi is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 97
Default Re: New documentary for Catholics

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
The Catholic church wasn't taken over on October 26, 1958.

The Catholic church is what it is and has always been that way.
Fer sure!

I will say this though. The only difference between now and long ago is they started getting caught on the crap. This gives the false impression of having changed for the worst.

Little boy's? Ughhh......
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-07-2011, 05:29 AM
Clairveaux's Avatar
Clairveaux Clairveaux is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 14
Default Re: New documentary for Catholics

Well if you care to watch the movie you'll see that the place has been infiltrated by.. yes, sodomites, among others, masons, mafia, communists, etc

It's always been infiltrated to a degree but now the place is Catholic in name only.

You may want to note that American forces have killed between 500,000 and 1,000,000 people in Iraq. Does this mean America is evil? Does it mean the founding fathers were evil or wrong? Does it mean your average American is a jerk?

Of course not, and my point is the same thing that has happened to America has happened to the Catholic Church. They both have been taken over.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-08-2011, 02:47 PM
Chaser Tiponi Chaser Tiponi is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 97
Default Re: New documentary for Catholics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clairveaux View Post
Well if you care to watch the movie you'll see that the place has been infiltrated by.. yes, sodomites, among others, masons, mafia, communists, etc

It's always been infiltrated to a degree but now the place is Catholic in name only.

You may want to note that American forces have killed between 500,000 and 1,000,000 people in Iraq. Does this mean America is evil? Does it mean the founding fathers were evil or wrong? Does it mean your average American is a jerk?

Of course not, and my point is the same thing that has happened to America has happened to the Catholic Church. They both have been taken over.
Catholicism is what it has always been. An insult to the intelligence of normal thinking human beings. When it was created (and it's literature produced ) people were for the most part uneducated and illiterate.

As people have educated their children and people began to see the contradictions in their preaching they (the Catholic church) have changed their stance in many way's. This has gone on through out history.

Christianity IMHO was created to enslave the poor with out the use of physical force. A sort of mind F*ck if you will. And it worked until modern times.

Protestants read all their nonsense (disagreed) and formed more nonsense and on and on it goes.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-08-2011, 09:37 PM
Clairveaux's Avatar
Clairveaux Clairveaux is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 14
Default Re: New documentary for Catholics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaser Tiponi View Post
Catholicism is what it has always been. An insult to the intelligence of normal thinking human beings. When it was created (and it's literature produced ) people were for the most part uneducated and illiterate.

As people have educated their children and people began to see the contradictions in their preaching they (the Catholic church) have changed their stance in many way's. This has gone on through out history.

Christianity IMHO was created to enslave the poor with out the use of physical force. A sort of mind F*ck if you will. And it worked until modern times.

Protestants read all their nonsense (disagreed) and formed more nonsense and on and on it goes.
Some of the most brilliant people in history were Catholic. Shakespeare to name one. Thomas Aquinas to name another. Until 1970 there were more doctorates written on the writings of St. Thoma Aquinas than any other person. Also, "modern people" are so dumbed down and brainwashed they wouldn't know the truth if it hit them between the eyes.

What you say about Catholicism being created to enslave the poor is right of Karl Marx's communist manifesto.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-09-2011, 12:49 AM
Chaser Tiponi Chaser Tiponi is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 97
Default Re: New documentary for Catholics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clairveaux View Post
Some of the most brilliant people in history were Catholic. Shakespeare to name one. Thomas Aquinas to name another. Until 1970 there were more doctorates written on the writings of St. Thoma Aquinas than any other person. Also, "modern people" are so dumbed down and brainwashed they wouldn't know the truth if it hit them between the eyes.

What you say about Catholicism being created to enslave the poor is right of Karl Marx's communist manifesto.
PROVE IT!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-09-2011, 06:32 AM
Clairveaux's Avatar
Clairveaux Clairveaux is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 14
Default Re: New documentary for Catholics

Well, actually it's not right out of the communist manifesto but it is right out of Marx's writings ie "religion is the opiate of the masses" the book it appeared in was Marx's Critique of Hegel's Philosophy of the Right.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-09-2011, 11:47 AM
Chaser Tiponi Chaser Tiponi is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 97
Default Re: New documentary for Catholics

""modern people" are so dumbed down and brainwashed they wouldn't know the truth if it hit them between the eyes."



The thing about that is that people are starting to wake up. The internet is available to most any one these day's and has exposed many people to the truth.

It is no longer whatever the pastor says goes. 10 years ago many of us would have to spend hours in libraries to get info we can get now in just a few minutes (It's easier and more convenient for people to find time to research and still live a busy lifestyle).

Your right, there is a large following of brainwashed sheeples still out there. But more and more people are coming around to some real wake up calls on it all.

The way I see it is there is a big difference between seeing the truth and seeing past a lie that existed all along.

Last edited by Chaser Tiponi : 05-09-2011 at 12:00 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-09-2011, 05:32 PM
Clairveaux's Avatar
Clairveaux Clairveaux is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 14
Default Re: New documentary for Catholics

Right, and that's very encouraging. But there is a crowd (I'm thinking of the people who made zeitgeist) who are spreading a lot of falsehoods about religion. Their section on Jesus and Mary coming from Pagan religions is absolutely false.

I also thought Catholcism was just a big scam, and its easy to make it look like that, but on further analysis a different picture emerges.

Let me mention a few things that made me question my earlier beliefs.

First, the fact that these groups, freemasons, the illuminati, etc, are in fact devil worshipers. Albert Pike wrote about it in Morals and Dogma, he says that after the 30th degree, masons find out that the God they have been referring to is Lucifer.
Doctor Stan Monteith does an excellent job of breaking it down

If you've seen Alex Jones break into Bohemian grove and film all these poerful politicians participating in a mock sacrifice in the middle of the night it further supports this.

Also, the 2 guys that did the Columbine massacre were both part of a satanic cult, one of the kids drew a picture of Satan controlling him while he shot up the school, the night before the shootings. He also told one of the girls to deny Jesus Christ, and when she said no he shot her. None of this was made known in the media, but William h. Kennedy covers it thoroughly in his work. The son of Sam killings also had a satanic element, which was kept from the public.

Why are the Satanic connections of these stories being kept from the public? Because if the public knew about these things they realize that there we are in a spiritual battle.

And finally I'll mention exorcisms. There are tens of thousands of documented cases of people possessed by demons. The symptoms are universally recognized as well as the formula for expelling the demon.

Best selling author Fr. Malachi Martin did an excellent interview on his experience doing exorcisms for those interested.

Last edited by Clairveaux : 05-09-2011 at 05:36 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-09-2011, 10:23 PM
Clairveaux's Avatar
Clairveaux Clairveaux is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 14
Default Re: New documentary for Catholics

Wow, don't respond to any of my points, just ask for the removal of the thread.

You'll learn a lot that way.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.