Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > Latest News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-29-2011, 04:51 PM

Default Is The Royal Wedding Over Yet?

The Royal Wedding and all the hype that has preceded and followed it?

If so, all I can say is thank goodness!!

Old 04-29-2011, 07:38 PM

Default re: Is The Royal Wedding Over Yet?

William and Kate are now the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.

Oh, my.

I'm impressed.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 04-29-2011 at 07:43 PM.
Old 04-29-2011, 09:29 PM

Trust me.

Kate Middleton has some connection to the British hierarchy in some form or fashion and who cares about the Queen of England, the Prince and Princess of Cambridge, Kate and William?

Not me.

I live in America where I care about what Obama is doing to help the people of HIS country and, obviously, he isn't doing anything and, I'm certain that most other people of this world don't care one bit about Kate and William; Queen Elizabeth or any other ENGLISH thing Royal or otherwise.

The media and all the talking heads employed by them want you to think otherwise.

That's why they employ them so they can talk their heads off about BS!

Oh, oh.

Prince William is getting married.

Oh, my.

I'm so excited.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 04-29-2011 at 09:39 PM.
Old 04-29-2011, 10:04 PM

Kate Middleton's 'commoner' status stirs up Britons' old class divide

Excerpt:

Royal watchers and the British media are not mincing words about the humble lineage of "Commoner Kate." "From pit to palace," declared London's Daily Mail, noting her great-great-grandfather's days as a coal miner. "I'm not against the middle class as such, but I do query whether she has the background and breeding to be queen one day," wrote James Whitaker, a guru of royal gossip. The Guardian, the Times of London, the Telegraph and the venerable BBC, among others, have all seen fit to dub her a "commoner."

---------------------------------------------------

Oh, yes.

I'm so worried about whether or not Kate Middleton, the commoner, has the background and breeding to be queen one day.

Obviously, she doesn't have the breeding and/or background, because she is a commoner.

Gosh, therefore, I am worried, because without the background and breeding, the future Queen of England will have no influence upon the world.

Yeah, right.

Queen Elizabeth.

What an influence.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 04-29-2011 at 10:35 PM.
Old 05-01-2011, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Trust me.

Kate Middleton has some connection to the British hierarchy in some form or fashion and who cares about the Queen of England, the Prince and Princess of Cambridge, Kate and William?

Not me.

I live in America where I care about what Obama is doing to help the people of HIS country and, obviously, he isn't doing anything and, I'm certain that most other people of this world don't care one bit about Kate and William; Queen Elizabeth or any other ENGLISH thing Royal or otherwise.

The media and all the talking heads employed by them want you to think otherwise.

That's why they employ them so they can talk their heads off about BS!

Oh, oh.

Prince William is getting married.

Oh, my.

I'm so excited.
It's funny you mention Obama and his doing nothing at this time. I couldn't agree more. The guy is a douche and a manipulated puppet in my opinion. But as for the timing, this stupid stuff about Obama not being an American is just plain retarded. It's Republican propaganda designed to install doubt in voters and mess up his reelection. So congratulations Obama. After 3 years I FINALLY have your back on an issue lol....

As far as I'm concerned Prince William can walk the plank for all I care. Hopefully I will never read another word about his marriage.
Old 05-01-2011, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaser Tiponi View Post
It's funny you mention Obama and his doing nothing at this time. I couldn't agree more. The guy is a douche and a manipulated puppet in my opinion. But as for the timing, this stupid stuff about Obama not being an American is just plain retarded. It's Republican propaganda designed to install doubt in voters and mess up his reelection. So congratulations Obama. After 3 years I FINALLY have your back on an issue lol....

As far as I'm concerned Prince William can walk the plank for all I care. Hopefully I will never read another word about his marriage.
THE DONALD must be an idiot and OBAMA, too, along with everyone else who reports on this issue; the BIRTHERS and Chris Matthews, and all the other talking heads who have addressed this matter, but fail to state the obvious which I have stated over and over and over again.

Obama's mother was a US citizen, therefore, even if OBAMA was born outside of the US, he would still be a US citizen, because his mother was a US citizen at the time of this birth.

PERIOD!

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-01-2011 at 11:22 PM.
Old 05-02-2011, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
THE DONALD must be an idiot and OBAMA, too, along with everyone else who reports on this issue; the BIRTHERS and Chris Matthews, and all the other talking heads who have addressed this matter, but fail to state the obvious which I have stated over and over and over again.

Obama's mother was a US citizen, therefore, even if OBAMA was born outside of the US, he would still be a US citizen, because his mother was a US citizen at the time of this birth.

PERIOD!
You see that. I see that. But the fact remains the republicans are hoping they can get enough Americans to doubt his eligability and therefore sway the elections in 2012. And it just might work for them due to the fact that so many in the US are Gullible beyond what nature intended.
Old 05-04-2011, 01:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaser Tiponi View Post
You see that. I see that. But the fact remains the republicans are hoping they can get enough Americans to doubt his eligability and therefore sway the elections in 2012. And it just might work for them due to the fact that so many in the US are Gullible beyond what nature intended.
Doesn't matter who is elected.

Republican or Democrat.

Still the same ole' same ole' mechanics serving the machine.
Old 05-12-2011, 05:45 AM

Default Re: Is The Royal Wedding Over Yet?

I didn't catch any of the wedding until I got to a pub that night but apparantly other people actually cared enough to watch the full thing =\

I'm guessing from your comments (queens influence) BA you really don't take alot of stock in the whole illuminati heirachy triangle thing

one important fact though,

Kate Middletons sister is HOT