Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > Latest News
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-07-2011, 03:06 AM

Default The Obama Conspiracy Continues - Part II

HAS THE U.S. MILITARY FINALLY HAD ENOUGH OF THE FRAUD IN THE WHITE HOUSE?...PUSHBACK!...

An interview with LCDR Walter Francis Fitzpatrick, III regarding the recent Ulsterman story.
A VERY INFORMATIVE ARTICLE...Click the title to read about the Seal Team who "took the shot"
even though BHO did not approve!...and WHY military officials think BHO is a "treasonous fake".
Quote:
If the Seals had an opportunity to go after bin Laden and they were told not to from the White House, and they said, “No, we’re going in anyway,” that’s a very big deal.

Quote:
I’ve told you before that there are people in the military and there are people in every other federal organization that we’ve talked about who know that Mr. Obama is an outlaw.

Quote:
Mr. Obama was born in Mombasa, Kenya. He’s not lawfully holding office in the White House, and there are military people who know that and they do not recognize his authority. They also recognize that Mr. Obama is committing acts of treason against this country, and what you saw within the last week was, “We’ve had enough of you and your decisions and the people who are in the White House.”

Quote:
Because they went to the White House to get permission and didn’t receive it – it wasn’t that they expected to receive it; they knew what the answer was going to be, and they were going to act on what they knew – going after OBL was a really big deal. He really was a threat to the national security, and there are military people who recognize that and were willing to risk their careers to take out Osama bin Laden because they realize that that is more important than their careers, and they probably realize also that if Obama tried to take them out at this point, that it would just accelerate his decline.

Quote:
The military knows that Mr. Obama is an outlaw. They know that he is not commander-in-chief. That document that he put out on the internet the other day is a fake.

Quote:
You have people in the military who are intelligence experts who are going to their boss and saying, “Excuse me, but that ‘document’ that was put out on the internet is a fraud.” The military commanders are now forced into a situation where they either have to act as they have acted or risk going along with this Mr. Obama for a while longer. I don’t think anybody in the military who’s in a position to know better is going to go along with this man anymore. He’s just crossed a line that he can’t back over.

Quote:
There are very smart people in our military, and those smart people on the good side, the guys with the white hats, said, “This is our chance.” And now they’re leaking it, and it’s just going to blow up from here.

Quote:
People in the military know that. They knew that their actions would be backed by the American people completely, and they "took the shot".

Quote:
The (presidential) vetting process to get a top-secret clearance, which I’ve held, is extraordinary, and they (FBI/CIA/Military Intelligence) would have gone into this man’s background and found out…and they probably did!

Quote:
So they knew that in taking out Osama bin Laden, Obama would try to take credit. They set him up. Now they’re releasing information about how this really went down, just as they released information about how they got the Somali pirates and what happened to the Navy Seals that they were going to court-martial but didn’t. They played this thing beautifully.
I put this thing up at The Jaghunter and sent it to the SEAL whose name I gave you, and he said, “Wow, this is really big.” And it really is.

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Jefferson