Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-23-2005, 09:32 AM

Default FEMA Employees Lynched for Looting in New Orleans

NOTE: This article was unconfirmed as of this date. Feel free to check it out yourself. MPs, huh? And they turned the loot in, good for them! :lol:

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=3604

FEMA Employees Lynched for Looting in New Orleans

Joel Carlin – FKK September 17, 2005

New Orleans- The badly mangled bodies of three FEMA workers were discovered two days ago, hanging from a tree inside the courtyard of a French Quarter apartment. The bodies, found by U.S. Military Police units engaged in searching for survivors, bore crudely written placards that read, “FEMA THIEF-DIE,” “RACIST PIG,” and “FEMA LOOTER BITCH.”

The bodies were, in the words of an Army officer, “shockingly mutilated’ and one of the victims had their tongue torn out while another had both hands cut off.

They were identified by plastic name tags as: Martine Smallworth, 38, of Clearwater, Florida, LeRoy Dufarge, 45, also of Clearwater, and Janu Radzek, 29, from Coral Gables, Florida.

Found with the badly decomposing and mutilated bodies were expensive leather luggage, apparently looted from Saks Fifth Avenue’s New Orleans store and containing very expensive women’s clothing, jewelry, several boxes of Davidoff cigars, three Rolex watches and nearly $3 thousand in small bills.

A so-called manifesto was also found, tied to the feet of one of the victims that called for violence against President Bush and the former head of FEMA, Brown.

Because of what was termed its “inflammatory nature” of this document, its contents were not released .

Apartment house residents claimed that they had “heard and seen nothing” although it appeared that the three had been killed where they were found.

There are growing rumors in military and civilian circles here that FEMA personnel have been involved in shipping large amounts of emergency food rations, allegedly for resale, out of the area in official trucks at the height of the recovery efforts.

Printer friendly version Email this article to a friend

Last updated 23/09/2005

Homepage

Old 09-23-2005, 09:42 AM

Default Re: FEMA Employees Lynched for Looting in New Orleans

Racist pigs die? sounds like a racial lynching.

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 09-23-2005, 11:57 AM

Thumper, I couldn't really tell what color the mutilated were, they could have possibly been white, but the mutilators could spell.

T-h-i-e-f is an oft mis-spelled word, that old i before e except after c or when it sounds like an a as in neighbor and weigh thing.

Thanks for referring to it as a racial lynching (for that to hold true we need some idea of race, wouldn't you say?) and not a "hate crime."

When was the last time you heard of anybody killing somebody because they loved them?

Agents provacature abound. Did we have any Brits helping in NO? :lol:
Old 09-23-2005, 01:31 PM

Perhaps it was a setup? The signature of the crime indicates a passion and prejudice which far outweigh a summary execution for a little looting. Cum grano salis.
Old 09-25-2005, 04:26 AM

Send a message via AIM to Veritas

Why isn't this on the news? I would think something like this would be all over FOX NEWS and The DRUDGE REPORT.

I will have to consider this a possible hoax till I see it confirmed in mass media. It is simply unbelievable at the moment.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-25-2005, 04:48 AM

I regard "Truth Seeker" as a dubious bit of disinfo or just badly run.

They reproduce news my dog would'nt eat...if I had a dog.

Only my opinion of course.
Old 09-25-2005, 08:09 AM

Probably just another tactic to rally support around FEMA - "See? Look what the horrible Americans are doing to your FEMA buddies! We need to shoot-to-kill all the Americans now!".