Default Re: Calling Blue Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fahrenheit 912 View Post
Calling Blue Angel...Can we talk?
For sure.

What's up?
Old 05-11-2011, 09:18 PM

Just so you know, it's BlueAngel without a space.

Thanks,
BlueAngel
Old 05-11-2011, 09:21 PM

That conversation was enlightening!

LOL!
Old 05-11-2011, 10:42 PM

Just received your first download. Must be some sort of technical glitch. Hope these days are seeing you healthy and happy. Honey, it's terribly important we keep in touch over these next days/weeks, as very serious, ominous political developments are now taking place in the country. Enlightened people are now actually leaving the country for other places as political storm clouds are gathering in the US. We're increasingly starting to look like Germany before the fall of the Weimar Republic. And you know what transpired in the aftermath of that....

I can't and won't go into any detail at this time. My time is short and it is late. So I look forward to hearing from you in the near future when we can have a civil discussion on all that has happened since we last spoke. Again, let's make it a civil discussion, as little is gained by petty name calling. Also, I do not use the word "honey" in any deferential or demeaning sense, as down South the word is considered a very ingratiating term of endearment towards a member of the opposite sex.

Yours truly,
Fahrenheit 912

Last edited by Fahrenheit 912 : 05-11-2011 at 10:51 PM.
Old 05-13-2011, 01:37 AM

Quote:
Just received your first download. Must be some sort of technical glitch. Hope these days are seeing you healthy and happy. Honey, it's terribly important we keep in touch over these next days/weeks, as very serious, ominous political developments are now taking place in the country. Enlightened people are now actually leaving the country for other places as political storm clouds are gathering in the US. We're increasingly starting to look like Germany before the fall of the Weimar Republic. And you know what transpired in the aftermath of that....

I can't and won't go into any detail at this time. My time is short and it is late. So I look forward to hearing from you in the near future when we can have a civil discussion on all that has happened since we last spoke. Again, let's make it a civil discussion, as little is gained by petty name calling. Also, I do not use the word "honey" in any deferential or demeaning sense, as down South the word is considered a very ingratiating term of endearment towards a member of the opposite sex.

Yours truly,
Fahrenheit 912
Dude!

I never sent you a first or second download; therefore, I have no clue what you're talking about in reference to same, and, furthermore, we can all ascertain from your statement that you are a LIAR!!

So, the only reasons why you can't and won't go into detail about the BS you're talking about is because it's late and your time is short.

Might I suggest that you go into detail when it's not late and your time isn't short.

Well, here I am in the near future awaiting a civil discussion from you.

Don't call me honey, whether or not you think it appropriate from down south or from wherever you descend.

I'm not your honey, honey!

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-13-2011 at 01:43 AM.
Old 05-14-2011, 09:43 PM

I don't know why it is, but as abrasive as you are. I actually seem to like you for some reason. Call it a crazed infatuation.

I don't know exactly where you live - upstate New York I think I heard you once say...

Now I am being quite serious....There is a catastrophic national political struggle taking place in the country at this time and an impending armed conflict is looming over the horizon. You need to gather up enough food to last you a good six months to a year... dried foods.... canned foods - foods that can be kept without freezing or refrigeration. Also, you need to have long term access to a sanitary supply of water, and a way of heating your house during extreme cold - preferably a wood stove with a griddle (for cooking) backed up by maybe some kerosene heaters. All of this assumes that you will be without power, natural gas, and heating oil for an indefinate period of time. Also, several weapons (rifles, shotguns and pistols) with an ample supply of ammunition are required - along with the ability and fortitude to use them in an emergency situation.

If you have close friends or family living out in the country and they're willing to take you in, take your family and stash and head for the hills. Things will be relatively safe there, and there's strength in numbers. You won't have to worry about urban food riots. Also, make sure your vehicle(s) are filled with gasoline and only use them when absolutely necessary, as gasoline will be scarce for a long time. And don't travel far, or better don't travel at all.

Again, I am being mighty god-damned serious.

You see, recent tumult in the Middle-East, most of these suppossed "natural" and other disasters that are taking place on an almost daily basis here and throughout the rest of the world are actually part of an ongoing, surreptitious war being waged by opposing political forces in the United States. Such forces are utilizing extraordinarily unconventional and covert weapons of mass destruction and sophisticated methods of mass population mind control to kill scores of unknowing, innocent people and causing billions of dollars in property damage worldwide. This war is now raging out of control and is about to break the surface as a full-scaled armed conflict.

So who are these "political forces" so mentioned? In the US, elements of the bloodthirsty, maniacal political Far Right with links to the Republican Party and the various intelligence agencies (CIA, NSA), are now rising up against an increasingly pathological and pernicious Zionist cultural/political infrastructure, largely seen as rooted in the Democratic Party. These are the two powerful political forces at play at this time. These are the two trains colliding head- on in the middle of the night.

I don't see anything good coming from this - at all. I do not see any peaceful resolution to this conflict. I am only posting at this time to warn you and anyone else who happens to stumble upon this thread about what appears to be an upcoming, unthinkable national cataclysm...

Last edited by Fahrenheit 912 : 05-29-2011 at 05:20 AM.
Old 05-15-2011, 06:18 PM

Quote:
I don't know why it is, but as abrasive as you are. I actually seem to like you for some reason. Call it a crazed infatuation.

I don't know exactly where you live - upstate New York I think I heard you once say...

Now I am being quite serious....There is a catastrophic national political struggle taking place in the country at this time and an impending armed conflict is looming over the horizon. You need to gather up enough food to last you a good six months to a year... dried foods.... canned foods - foods that can be kept without freezing or refrigeration. Also, you need to have long term access to a sanitary supply of water, and a way of heating your house during extreme cold - preferably a wood stove with a griddle (for cooking) backed up by maybe some kerosene heaters. All of this assumes that you will be without power, natural gas, and heating oil for an indefinate period of time. Also, several weapons (rifles, shotguns and pistols) with an ample supply of ammunition are required - along with the ability and fortitude to use them in an emergency situation.

If you have close friends or family living out in the country and they're willing to take you in, take your family and stash and head for the hills. Things will be relatively safe there, and there's strength in numbers. You won't have to worry about urban food riots. Also, make sure your vehicle(s) are filled with gasoline and only use them when absolutely necessary, as gasoline will be scarce for a long time. And don't travel far, or better don't travel at all.

Again, I am being mighty god-damned serious.

You see, recent tumult in the Middle-East, most of these suppossed "natural" and other disasters that are taking place on an almost daily basis here and throughout the rest of the world are actually part of an ongoing, surreptitious war being waged by opposing political forces in the United States. Such forces are utilizing extraordinarily unconventional and covert weapons of mass destruction and sophisticated methods of mass population mind control to kill scores of unknowing, innocent people and cause untold billions of dollars in property damage worldwide. This war is now raging out of control and is about to break the surface as a full-fledged armed conflict.

So who are these "political forces" so mentioned? In the US, elements of the bloodthirsty political Far Right with links to the Republican Party and the various intelligence agencies (CIA, NSA), are now rising up against an increasingly pathological and pernicious American Zionist cultural/political infrastructure, mostly seen as represented by the Democratic Party. These are the two potent, powerful political forces at play here. These are the two trains colliding head- on in the middle of the night.

I don't see anything good coming from this - at all. I do not see any peaceful resolution to this conflict. I am only posting at this time to warn you and anyone else who happens to stumble upon this thread about what appears to be an upcoming, unthinkable national tragedy...
Dude!

Because you're a LIAR and I call you on it doesn't make me abrasive.

It makes you a LIAR.

Who cares if you know where I live and, yeah, I agree with you.

Some sort of crazed infatuation.

Get over it!

And, because you lied about having received a first and second download from me, anything you write can be considered lies, as well!

Talk about being "Your Own Worst Enemy."

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-15-2011 at 06:20 PM.
Old 05-15-2011, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Dude!

Because you're a LIAR and I call you on it doesn't make me abrasive.

It makes you a LIAR.

Who cares if you know where I live and, yeah, I agree with you.

Some sort of crazed infatuation.

Get over it!

And, because you lied about having received a first and second download from me, anything you write can be considered lies, as well!

Talk about being "Your Own Worst Enemy."

Ooooh Wild woman...... Marry me.... Before the apocalypse....
Old 05-15-2011, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Ooooh Wild woman...... Marry me.... Before the apocalypse....
Yeah, I'm a real wild woman.