Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Introduce Yourself!
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-24-2005, 06:11 PM

Default .hi

i really don't know where to start here. i'm quite intimidated by a lot of this subject matter.. especially since my eyes have only recenly begun to open to the events unfolding around me. i carry a new and frightening sense of urgency i've never felt before.. and i don't know why. all i know is that time is drawing short and i have to do something though i have no idea what, or why.

Old 09-24-2005, 07:23 PM

Default Re: .hi

Quote:
Eaton_Emily wrote:
i really don't know where to start here. i'm quite intimidated by a lot of this subject matter.. especially since my eyes have only recenly begun to open to the events unfolding around me. i carry a new and frightening sense of urgency i've never felt before.. and i don't know why. all i know is that time is drawing short and i have to do something though i have no idea what, or why.
Hello,

and welcome; you need not be intimidated. There is a history of the world as never seen before here on clubconspiracy.

Read and you will become educated about the Illuminati, those who truly control the world and the events you see unfolding before your eyes today.

There is an education awaiting you here that is not taught in the public education system or reported on mainstream media.

So, read, learn and pass it on.
Old 09-24-2005, 07:24 PM

Hi Eaton,

as for intimidating, I hate the title band across the top of this site. But, on to be helpful if I can. We all probably shared your current state at one time. That's why it is always useful to step back from everyday problems and seek more universal truths, that some say our creator is responsible for.

Because 'religion' is so potentially important to society it is also targetted for 'destroy from within' corruption. There are plenty of examples to point to, and many people are turned off religion. Having got on this topic, it seems to me that the places or people to turn to are an individual thing.

The world was probably always this screwed up, but now it's more obvious. Hope that helps.
Old 09-24-2005, 08:23 PM

There are none so blind as those who will not see. Maybe you are beginning to see. There is and will be a lot to see.