Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-25-2005, 08:29 AM

Default Alien invasion

I wanted to bounce a theory I have off you guys. I need feedback, too!

Nothing would draw us into the NWO's world government & world police state quicker than an invasion from another planet.

Except, it's not going to be little green men.

Instead, unmanned drone aircraft remote controlled by the military will give the appearance of an 'alien invasion'. Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) transmitters on the front of the craft will literally cause mass confusion - and the people will beg for the world police state.

Any thoughts?

Old 09-25-2005, 08:57 AM

Default Re: Alien invasion

I've heard this scenario discussed before, essentially an alien invasion that turns out to be nothing but a high-tech laser hologram show; I have also heard it discussed as being implemented to mimic a second coming of Christ. Some have even claimed to have uncovered covert plans similar to the Operation Northwood documnents created during the Kennedy administration that are a general outline for the faux terrorist attack of 9/11.
Personally, I question the NWO's ability to master such technology at this given time, but I wouldn't rule it out all together.
Old 09-25-2005, 09:05 AM

I agree with Freeman. At this point in time, I just really don't see how they could pull this off.

Besides, with the government we have in place now, many of us might welcome an alien invasion.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 09-25-2005, 09:09 AM

Quote:
carlg1212 wrote:
I wanted to bounce a theory I have off you guys. I need feedback, too!

Nothing would draw us into the NWO's world government & world police state quicker than an invasion from another planet.

Except, it's not going to be little green men.

Instead, unmanned drone aircraft remote controlled by the military will give the appearance of an 'alien invasion'. Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) transmitters on the front of the craft will literally cause mass confusion - and the people will beg for the world police state.

Any thoughts?
This is very probable here is a link to the

hologram theory

http://www.gallerize.com/What_Is_The_Hologram_Theory.htm
Old 09-25-2005, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Besides, with the government we have in place now, many of us might welcome an alien invasion.
Yes, that's another potential problem: they can't really be sure of the reaction they might incite. Remember Orson Welles' War of the World.
The Illuminati want order out of chaos, which means they want to be certain they can control the chaos.
Even if this plan is doable, I suspect it might go onto the back burner for a while.
Old 09-25-2005, 09:23 AM

Quote:
freeman wrote:
I've heard this scenario discussed before, essentially an alien invasion that turns out to be nothing but a high-tech laser hologram show; I have also heard it discussed as being implemented to mimic a second coming of Christ. Some have even claimed to have uncovered covert plans similar to the Operation Northwood documnents created during the Kennedy administration that are a general outline for the faux terrorist attack of 9/11.
Personally, I question the NWO's ability to master such technology at this given time, but I wouldn't rule it out all together.
There are drone aircraft over the Mexican-USA border now.

ELF's biggest problem was it was radial - i.e., you hit the button and the ELF goes in all directions, causing all (even the operators) to be affected. They've since corrected that problem.

ELF can be used to match the natural frequencies of human organs and bone - literally causing them to disintegrate.
Old 09-25-2005, 09:39 AM

Quote:
carlg1212 wrote:
Quote:
freeman wrote:
There are drone aircraft over the Mexican-USA border now.

ELF's biggest problem was it was radial - i.e., you hit the button and the ELF goes in all directions, causing all (even the operators) to be affected. They've since corrected that problem.

ELF can be used to match the natural frequencies of human organs and bone - literally causing them to disintegrate.

You mean they can cause "spontaneous human

combustion " like symptoms ?
Old 09-25-2005, 11:58 AM

I don't think he said "symptoms."

"Spontaneous Human Combustian."

Kind of like "disappearing into thin air.

Land all the aliens and little green men they want, I'm not begging anyone for anything.

and

certainly, not a world police state.
Old 09-25-2005, 05:57 PM

i guess we'll need something like that if we're supposed to believe in the anti-christ when he tries to take the throne in Jerusalem

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 09-25-2005, 08:17 PM

Anti-Christ will be spiritually empowered. God will allow for a time Satan to do his tricks and miracles. He won't need laser technology or anything else. He will bring fire from the sky, have "telepathic" powers and crap like that.
If people today worship a stain on a window or a calcarium stain on the wall of an overpass, thinking it is Mary, it won't take much to bewitch the naive.