Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Resources > Share the knowledge
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-02-2005, 08:29 AM

Default Articles you might find interesting.

Greetings,

My name is Phillip Darrell Collins. I am a freelance journalist, college student, and co-author of The Ascendancy of the Scientific Dictatorship. I have also been a frequent guest on A Closer Look, a nationally syndicated radio program hosted by Michael Corbin. I have written several articles and thought I might share their respective links with you.

http://www.biped.info/articles/collins1.html
http://www.biped.info/articles/collins2.html
http://www.biped.info/articles/matter.html
http://www.mkzine.com/Essays/Twi-Semiotic%20Deception.html

Plenty to read and discuss. Feel free to let me know what you think.

Old 01-02-2005, 08:33 AM

Default Re: Articles you might find interesting.

Thanx for joining! More brain power.

Will read and will respond. :lol:

took a peak and it loooks goooooood

gotta read more. ciao.

XXX
Old 01-02-2005, 01:48 PM

Peace Phillip,

Your article helped me understand the motives behind pushing the theory of evolution. I believe that Satan is the only creature who wants to evolute, ascend and become a god, actually he does already think of himself as a god!, but still his agenda involves convincing everybody that "the perfect human being" exists, i.e: Jesus.

[36:60] Did I not covenant with you, O Children of Adam, that you shall not worship the devil? That he is your most ardent enemy?

In the religion of "Submission" though, we know our limits, we know that we are just creatures, who are totally dependent on God, the Creator of all. We don't follow Satan in his egoistic dreams of devinity, for it's based on a lie.

As for evolution, the late messenger of the covenant "Rashad Khalifa" stated the following:

"Evolution is possible only within a given species. For example, the navel orange evolved from seeded oranges, not from apples. The laws of probablity preclude the possibility of haphazard evolution between species. A fish cannot evolve into a bird; a monkey can never evolve into a human."

For the whole article, check appendix 31 of the authorized english translation of QuranAppendix 31

Maybe the theory of evolution is a pretext to introduce the idea that everyone can be a god (having independent powers of God) in his own right.

Thanks for the well written article.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 01-02-2005, 05:13 PM

Default Re: Articles you might find interesting - Prostituting Science.

I always suspected that there was something wrong w/ science. Specially, when I was luckily taught as a kid that, scientific knowledge is “open” to being “proved or disproved” based on the data acquired through empirical experimentation. Science is supposed to be open to new inventions, & it should set man “free” w/ this knowledge. However, the opposite is true. Nowadays we see more often than not, the fact that the “Scientific Institution”, is nothing more than that, “an institution,” which is utilized by the power elite to justify their sinister ideas & hide the knowledge that is most beneficial from “mankind.” In this “closed” system, only a very miniscule portion of society “benefits” from scientific knowledge. Only those facts agreed upon, by this small controlling minority, become “accepted science.” The “secrete knowledge” is discarded & “publicly ridiculed.”
8-)
Old 01-03-2005, 12:03 AM

Default Re: Articles you might find interesting - Prostituting Science.

Thank you both for the responses. Ahmed, I think you correctly identified the motive for the promulgation of evolutionary thought. Its introduction was accompanied by secularization, which provided the necessary philosophical segue for the occult doctrine of self-deification. In fact, transhumanist ideologue William Sims Bainbridge observed the following of secularization:

Secularization does not mean a decline in the need for religion, but only a loss of power by traditional denominations. Studies of the geography of religion show that where the churches become weak, cults and occultism explode to fill the spiritual vacuum.

Indeed, cults and occultism have exploded. It would appear that the esoteric religion of the elite is gradually being externalized and the world is in the process of being inculcated.

Jimbo, you are absolutely correct about the epistemological rigidity of science. As I point out in the article, radical empiricism is largely to blame. I also think that the philosophy of scientism is guilty. Scientism concerns itself exclusively with quantifiable entities and, thus, precludes all those things that are disproportionate with its finite systems of measurement. Thus, the human dignity, liberty, and spirit are immediately discarded. This much is confessed within the Report From Iron Mountain, which contends that science has relegated such axiomatic values to the realm of fantasy. Of course, the moral ramifications of such an assertion are enormous and frightening.

Thanks for the comments!
Old 01-03-2005, 12:40 AM

Phillip, I thought you would be interested in this article:

Creationists Who Accept Copernicanism

Don’t Realize That, Without It, the Big Bang Cosmology

Which They Reject Would Immediately Self-Destruct

and Destroy the Entire Superstructure of Evolutionism....

It seems that virtually all Creationist Scientists reject the Big Bang Paradigm for the evolution of the universe while at the same time they support the Heliocentric Concept of a rotating Earth orbiting the sun. These are the positions taken by the leadership of the world’s most prominent Creationist Organization, the Institute for Creation Research in California. Quotations by the leadership at ICR on those subjects can be confirmed (HERE, pp.9-11).

The same position is held by another prominent Creationist Organization in the USA, i.e., the Answers In Genesis operation in Kentucky (HERE, p.13).

There are new gains in understanding relevant to the heliocentric model and the Big Bang Paradigm that should hold the keenest interest for these and all other Creationists, professional scientists or not.

One of those gains concerns a growing awareness that--like the evolution myth itself--the heliocentric model rests totally on observation-denying and experiment-denying assumptions (HERE). This vulnerability to a purely scientific assault is also apparent in the eye-popping level of high tech fraud and bluff that is inherent in the whole success of the Big Bang Cosmology (HERE - HERE). And, of course, the success of Big Bangism is now providing the rationale for ALL evolutionism, i.e., the evolution of the universe, the evolution of the Earth, the evolution of all plant and animal life, the evolution of Mankind, the evolution of "extraterrestrial, alien life forms" (e.g., Mars...: HERE - HERE - HERE).

Another gigantic gain in understanding this truth-mugging fantasy is the realization that the Big Bang Model is completely dependent upon preventing any real attack upon its cosmological foundation, viz., the Copernican Heliocentric Model. Just like Copernicanism and Darwinism (HERE - HERE), Copernicanism and Big Bangism are symbiotically connected (HERE - HERE - HERE, p.9).

Also, Creationists who haven’t done so also need to update their understanding of the Evolutionary Paradigm Shift from Darwinism to Panspermiaism (HERE). Inherent in that shift--which has been quietly going on since the early ‘80’s--is a muted admission that the Darwinist Model simply can not account for the beginning of life on earth. The Panspermia Theory ( pagan mythology) opines that bacteria is borne and nurtured inside of comets and spread around a 15 billion mile thick universe where trillions land on "environmentally friendly planets" and proceed to evolve into the extraterrestrial apparitions that now engulf the theaters, the telly, the book stores & games & toys.
More:http://www.fixedearth.com/creationists%20door%20open.htm
Old 01-03-2005, 01:09 AM

Now this should be an interesting debate.

Rush and the new knowledgable guy. I can't wait... I was being impatient and was going to copy a bit of Rush's post here and sensibly thought that he would eventually do that himself. Rush is predictable and I am learning...

Does the sun revolve around the earth, folks? I need some popcorn. This should be good.

mary XXX

:-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o
Old 01-03-2005, 02:03 AM

Wow what a read.
On the first link all I could think of was technocracy. At the end of the article you confirmed that thought.

With electronic voting and media owned by a military industrial complex its not too hard to tie in the french revolution with how the U.S. is taking shape.

Patriot act 1 and 2 , when fully implemented , should enrage a portion of its population into fighting the system. The only problem with that is they will be striking at the puppets and not the puppet masters.

I notice that you are on rinf.com
4acloserlook .. one of my favourite radio shows

What are your thoughts on William Lyne?
Old 01-03-2005, 02:07 AM

Mary,
There will be no debate between myself and Phillip. I presented to him some information that I think he will be interested in and if he wants to know more he can go to the two websites of the experts - www.fixedearth.com and www.midclyth.supanet.com .
Notwithstanding the fact that his IQ is probably twice mine and four times yours.
I probably won't come to this thread/topic for a while again other than to view a thank-you response he might send.
I am also, very shortly here, probably going to leave the entire clubconspiracy website for a good long period because I am exhausted with your non-serious, busybody nature. I don't need your harrassment in my life, I don't need to deal with a sycophant with Histrionic Personality Disorder
( http://www.mentalhealth.com/dis1/p21-pe06.html )
So take some Paxil and not some popcorn and good riddance. And sorry this had to go on your thread Phillip.
Old 01-03-2005, 08:23 AM

Phillip said: "Secularization does not mean a decline in the need for religion, but only a loss of power by traditional denominations. Studies of the geography of religion show that where the churches become weak, cults and occultism explode to fill the spiritual vacuum."

I believe Satan operates through two factions that may seem opposite, while they are the two sides of the same coin. Namely, liberalism and conservatism.

And i mean here their general sense. Quran tells us that the followers of Satan fall in the extremes, extreme right and left, that's the reason why they are in constant fighting, Satan's allies are divided.

For example, i always notice that on any forum, in any country or community, the majority take one of these two sides, either "conservatism, fundamentalism" e.g: being over attached to a rigid dogma (fake god, chosen ones), obsessed with a specific idea, willing to fight and kill all those who oppose it!, and the other extreme is "Liberalism" e.g: when people get rid of all dogmas (no god, anything goes) and think they are free!

Inivitebly those two factions fight and destroy each other, i don't know which side came first, but it doesn't matter!. You can see that in politics too, in each country the two extremist wings fight, and the balanced, God-revering individuals watch!.

So according to this, organised religion is one extreme, and the occult religions are the other! or maybe the occult are on the same side of organised religion! as both revere creatures and idolize mere mortals.

I think maybe that's also what's happening on the global scene, with America and the neocons disguised in the conservatives' cloak, and the UN gobal elite fighting them under the guise of "tolerance", "brotherhood"...etc! the end result is Satan laughing and the masses sinking in thier blood pools!

I see no way out except returning to the original religion of God "Submission", only then will all these extremist devided factions along with their false gods dissapear. May God save us all.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...