Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 06-26-2011, 06:29 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Lulz and Matrix Walker DARPA Ops


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentrynox View Post
BlueAngel,

You let your ego control your own minds... That project stated here, is real, and has been rolling for few months already. Your Obama stuff is food for dogs... He is a diversion and hold very little powers.
As you seems to know, our world is controlled by corporations, and it is even more true in the US than any other places in the world. In your place, peoples are stopping thinking (critical thinking) and chosen the easy way of reproducing others thoughts! You may argue about this, but more and more Americans have choosen not to think on their own anymore!

Anyhow, when I say that this subject is too big for here, I mean that it is way complex, and peoples need to gain a proper perspective on life to understand the underlying scopes of that program. In 2 years, our world will enter, what they will call, the Web 3.0. What it means, is that the access to the net, will become even more faster and even more ubiquitous. It will enter our life, as a way to improve performances. Our current double dip economic crisis, is already forcing cities and states to sell some of its most important assets, which are libraries to the private investors. When this will become reality, libraries will become paperless, as it is much cheaper to use digital copies of books than the real things... Since private companies do seek more profits, this will happen within 5 years frame. You may call this BS, but it is already happening... But we have yet to experience the worst of that economic depression.

Anyhow, a paperless society is soon to take root, and the latest generation, that knows no world without Internet access, will embrace that new and dangerous reality. As in a paperless world, the world can be dominated by digital "Gods" who have powers in the digital world, beyond any others. In there, they will control the flux of information that reach our very eyes. You will read a paperback book, then compare with the digital version and see things that would have been edited... Already search results on Google are edited...

Then in 10 years, Hugo De Garis, will come to save the world from the machines... Since machines are getting more and more efficient, they are already overtaking Human workers. And this trend will increase even faster with the introductions of new chips design around Fussy logics architectures. Then Hugo De Garis (that works for the CHinese government), will come as a savior with his Cognitive assistant that will enhance human memories and cognitive skills on par with machines... Then Human productivity will become digitalize, our dreams will enter the net, our memories, we won't need to go to school to learn things (downloadable) and the marketing departments, will tell the Internet generations, that they can become master of their life as never before...

This is the future for the next 15 years. It will happen, not because that it is really planned like this, but because any market driven by the search of profits will move toward such reality! So the creation of digital Gods as described in the Matrix Walker program, is only the first step before it enters the human mind through largely adopted Cognitive assistants, so to manipulate their minds, like puppets... It might be BS for you, it ain't for me! Why, simply because I am predicting the future for over 19 years, now and I have NEVER, ever Got it wrong... However, I do not ask you to believe me, I am just asking for you to look around you, and observes who are working the hardest to gain an everyday impact on the life of those you love most! Then you may see, what I see.

Also, you must understand, that the most precious resource in this Universe, isn't gold, or platinum, but Humanity's as we are bless, with an unlimited creative potentials, that is only equal to our destructive potential, so whoever can control us, can control the Universe... Far fectche maybe... Not for me!
Dude, I have one mind and it doesn't control my ego or otherwise.

Please, speak proper English.

Thank you.

Look dude, if you think the subject you speak of is way to complex for this forum than I have no clue why you are posting here and my suggestion to you is that you go somewhere else where the subject of which you speak is not too complex for idiots like us who are members of this forum to comprehend.

Thanks for departing,
BA

Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 06-26-2011, 09:08 PM
Sentrynox's Avatar
Sentrynox Sentrynox is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 48
Default Re: Lulz and Matrix Walker DARPA Ops

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Dude, I have one mind and it doesn't control my ego or otherwise.

Please, speak proper English.

Thank you.

Look dude, if you think the subject you speak of is way to complex for this forum than I have no clue why you are posting here and my suggestion to you is that you go somewhere else where the subject of which you speak is not too complex for idiots like us who are members of this forum to comprehend.

Thanks for departing,
BA

I got ten minutes to write that answer to you... So I did have to take shortcuts... My work has tightened internet security (government), so I can't spend the time I want to answer your questions. Yes this might be complex for some peoples, but I am not here to judge anyone. I just hope that some peoples will be able to use what I write to find their own answers.

Ego is all about been driven by emotions, fears and impressivity... Those who are driven by it, can't control their life and can't even less solve the riddle of their own existence. In some points we are all dominated by it, but to find ourselves and our true freedoms, we need to learn to master it. Anyhow, this is no place for such psychology, but since your name point to some kinds of Angel, you may find such information useful...

Don't worry, I don't expect to stay on here... It isn't my place... Its the place of no one actually! Too busy to solve my existence, and save the butts of those who are blinds!

Good luck BlueAngel!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 06-26-2011, 09:51 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Lulz and Matrix Walker DARPA Ops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentrynox View Post
I got ten minutes to write that answer to you... So I did have to take shortcuts... My work has tightened internet security (government), so I can't spend the time I want to answer your questions. Yes this might be complex for some peoples, but I am not here to judge anyone. I just hope that some peoples will be able to use what I write to find their own answers.

Ego is all about been driven by emotions, fears and impressivity... Those who are driven by it, can't control their life and can't even less solve the riddle of their own existence. In some points we are all dominated by it, but to find ourselves and our true freedoms, we need to learn to master it. Anyhow, this is no place for such psychology, but since your name point to some kinds of Angel, you may find such information useful...

Don't worry, I don't expect to stay on here... It isn't my place... Its the place of no one actually! Too busy to solve my existence, and save the butts of those who are blinds!

Good luck BlueAngel!
Please, do not delude yourself.

Your work, whatever that means, has not tightened internet security (government or otherwise).

I don't find anything you post on this forum as useful.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-26-2011 at 09:54 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 06-27-2011, 12:51 AM
Sentrynox's Avatar
Sentrynox Sentrynox is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 48
Default Re: Lulz and Matrix Walker DARPA Ops

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Please, do not delude yourself.

Your work, whatever that means, has not tightened internet security (government or otherwise).

I don't find anything you post on this forum as useful.

Hmm... I was thinking that you could ping my post, since you are a moderator... If you do, you will find some massive firewalls... We are cleared for 10min internet access, each time I swipe my card, after that the connection get lost...

You may not find anything useful for you, but we are not all made the same way. If so, life would be pretty blend! You as a being, do not need to find something useful in my posts, others might be more sensitive to them than you are! Experiences is the key, since only experience can unlock certain perspectives in the words used. If your experiences do not fit, then the words won't seems to fit! I am no politicians, so I do not use generic words to express my ideas, otherwise I would be as fraudulent as they are!

So again, I may advise everyone, not to believe that everything is set in stone! Conspiracies are evolving as time goes, nothing is there for ethernity! Only the most important motivations found in a Human mind and heart will last... When you uncover them, you can pretty much understand how the world is working!
It is my job to know how it works... Being part of the system, can help change it! Being on the fringe on it, won't allow anything to happen to it!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 06-27-2011, 11:47 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Lulz and Matrix Walker DARPA Ops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentrynox View Post
Hmm... I was thinking that you could ping my post, since you are a moderator... If you do, you will find some massive firewalls... We are cleared for 10min internet access, each time I swipe my card, after that the connection get lost...

You may not find anything useful for you, but we are not all made the same way. If so, life would be pretty blend! You as a being, do not need to find something useful in my posts, others might be more sensitive to them than you are! Experiences is the key, since only experience can unlock certain perspectives in the words used. If your experiences do not fit, then the words won't seems to fit! I am no politicians, so I do not use generic words to express my ideas, otherwise I would be as fraudulent as they are!

So again, I may advise everyone, not to believe that everything is set in stone! Conspiracies are evolving as time goes, nothing is there for ethernity! Only the most important motivations found in a Human mind and heart will last... When you uncover them, you can pretty much understand how the world is working!
It is my job to know how it works... Being part of the system, can help change it! Being on the fringe on it, won't allow anything to happen to it!
After reading your comment above, as quoted, my previous statement that what you post doesn't make any sense has been completely verified.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-27-2011 at 11:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 06-28-2011, 07:40 PM
Sentrynox's Avatar
Sentrynox Sentrynox is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 48
Default Re: Lulz and Matrix Walker DARPA Ops

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
After reading your comment above, as quoted, my previous statement that what you post doesn't make any sense has been completely verified.

What have you trouble understanding? You believe that nothing is making sense, while you claim to have verified it? Well, either we misunderstand the topic, or you are expecting to find links on the net about such statements...

The DARPA project is well under way, even if its true purpose still remain confidential. This is quite easy to verify. As for the rest of the articles, I can forward you links about libraries being sold to private sectors and so on... If you can't verify this, its either you won't want to see it, or you do not work hard enough to understand the core principles of this. Either way, I am not trying to convince YOU! There are other peoples that worth my time!

As for the conspiracy stuff, I just try to say that most peoples here do not understand that the world situation is ALWAYS volatile, and that EVERYTHING changes! The only true conspiracy out there, are those associates with either the Energy sector (link to war potentials), communications (flux of ideas and secret knowledges) and Human resources (originator of ideas). The rest is way too complicated to be only black and white!

For instance, the 9\11 event was engineered, to avoid Russia gaining the upper end in the Europeen energy market. Russia was gaining the upper hand in oil and gas supplies to Europe. Over 50% of those supplies were coming from Russia or Russian interests in the region. Therefore a war with Russia, would have pit the US against China and Russia... Traditional European allies couldn't have follow... Oil and gas are strategic resources. Without enough of it, no one can wage a modern war! The US, would have been stuck with Canada and some south American allies! Not much to win a war against them!

So while the 9/11 incident did kill many American lives, it has saved millions, preventing a war and further loss... Still no politicians could have explain that situation to an average American... Like you say, it wouldn't make any sense to most... Still, I am sure that you will critic that argument. Don't bother yourself...
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:00 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.