Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-25-2005, 04:54 PM

Send a message via AIM to Veritas
Default Any Info on Bill Cooper's Killing?

After 9/11/01 I missed a lot of things going on in the world. The news was just so big it pushed a lot of things to the wayside.

Also sense about 2002 I have been taking two drugs called Seroquel and Celexa. They tend to mellow you out in a way that stops your arms from swinging when you walk, not to mention putting a great hamper on your ability to be creative.

Because of these factors and my lack of Internet access at the time I didn't hear about the death of Bill Cooper at the hands of police till about two days ago.

I have been out of the loop you might say.

Can anyone give me a little more info on that. Is there a published accounting of what actions led to his death and have his killers given any accounting for themselves and the actions that precipitated the shoot out?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-29-2005, 01:43 PM

Default Re: Any Info on Bill Cooper's Killing?

http://geocities.com/puppsfreestuff/cooper.htm

Lots of good information on that at this site. Has Bill's archives, too.

Because he tended to be somewhat bellicose and impatient, I'm not sure people truly appreciate how intelligent this guy was and how much time, effort and his own money he put into his research.
Old 09-29-2005, 02:08 PM

Why not try his own site:

http://www.hourofthetime.com/
Old 09-29-2005, 05:19 PM

I'm not really interested in purchasing a copy of the police report about his death from his website -- could someone please fill me in on the details? :-?
Old 09-29-2005, 07:24 PM

If I am not wrong he was framed about having guns or drugs in his house and the feds came after him. He already had said that he prefered to die fighting than go to jail, and that is what happened, he was killed in his own house, in a shoot out with the police.

I have his book Behold the Pale Horse. It is kinda boring, but has much NWO evidence. Unfortunately, Bill was a new ager, so you have to keep that in mind when reading it. Anyway, it gives a good perspective of the occultist plans for the world. Among them, terrorist attacks (well before 9/11) and...an earthquake in Los Angeles. :-o
Old 09-29-2005, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Also sense about 2002 I have been taking two drugs called Seroquel and Celexa. They tend to mellow you out in a way that stops your arms from swinging when you walk, not to mention putting a great hamper on your ability to be creative.
These are common side effects with this type of medication.

It is called an "extrapyramidal" side effect.

Over time it gets worse depending on dose. The "gait" gets progessively eratic and the arms hang by the side. Often the tounge tends to hang out and over time it swishes back and forth in the mouth. Also a phenomena called "restless legs" syndrome occurs and it's impossible to keep still.

This is dose and time dependant. Usually with higher doses over 10-20 years.

Keep in close contact with your G.P or psychiatrist and make sure he/she is on the ball. Seek out a psychiatrist who practices more than just drug therapy. They are to be found in the more expensive private area but they can be found.