Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-28-2005, 01:39 AM

Default Re: Video On The Origens Of The Illuminati/Mason Movement. "The Lightbringers" By Juri Lina.

Hey Stranger!

If you want to discuss the Sacred and the Divine on a separate thread, I have posted several, but by now they are probably lost in the tsunami wave of information that has become CC.

It's so sad when you really REALLY Christian people dismiss the wisdom of other parts of the world instead of realizing that they too are believers in God. As if every non-Christian religion really in actual fact is a vehicle for the NWO. What nonsense.

Good to hear you don't read Blavatsky and Bailey to learn about the Sacred and the Divine. It sure sounded like it though.

Anyway, I can't be bothered to yet again tell relatively new members to the forum what I've discussed before with regards to the New Age movement. Everyone seems SOOO quick to dismiss everyone else's beliefs as New Age, pat themselves on the back for being on the "right" side, without seeing the very real possibility they might be heading down the New Age hole themselves.

I suppose you haven't read my 800 posts, out of which probably at least a quarter is on the issue of God and the Sacred. I don't blame you.

It seems CC IS getting too big and info is getting lost instead of found.

In closing, I certainly am well-intentioned but if you think you know better, what can I do?

Christians don't have a monopoly on God, simple as that.

Old 09-28-2005, 03:31 AM

Default Re: Video On The Origens Of The Illuminati/Mason Movement. "The Lightbringers" By Juri Lina.

Correct me if I'm wrong, Stranger, but you seemt to think all other world religions but Christianity is New Age.

Please answer me this: how could for example the several thousand years older than Christianity Vedas be "New" Age?
Old 09-28-2005, 07:44 AM

Draken,

It is not true that there is no wisdom in other religions. There is.
It is not true that all non-Christian religions or all non-Christians help the NWO. Many people who fight the NWO are atheists. I always say that you don't need to be Christian to be against abortion, for example. You just have to respect life.
It is not true that non-Christians are not trying to find spiritual meaning. They are.

HOWEVER...Christianity is a faith that says that Jesus is the only way to God. I would be lying if I didn't say so. We have the right to believe in this as you have the right to believe in anything you want, including the idea that Christians are wrong. The NWO guys want to curb this freedom we all have.

This doesn't mean that we don't respect you as a fellow human being, made in the image of God.
Old 09-28-2005, 08:20 AM

Saturnino,

It is interesting to hear thoughts of Brazilian person about Paulo (this time I got it right ) Coelho. I am living in Ireland and his book are quite popular here like in the whole western Europe.

I read 'Veronika Decides to Die' which I liked, a bit of black humor.

But yes, some people do ask if he is the greatest writer of 21st century or just a fraud who knows which strings to pull.

I guess the interesting question is why his books are so popular. One answer might be that people are in a search of something in their lives, a spiritual content, and well, the way Paulo Coelho writes is very easy to understand. The answers are easy and questions asked in simple way.
Old 09-28-2005, 08:53 AM

Finn,

You've got it. But if we think about how he received exactly the words he needed to impact the needs of people, how all the right doors opened for him...he himself says that "the Universe conspires for you"...you have to think if there is not something behind his success.
After all, we are all conspiracy nuts here.
Old 09-28-2005, 09:17 AM

True, Sat, very true.

But why am I being suspected for playing into the hands of the NWO everytime I mention the Quran, the Vedas, the Buddhist Sacred texts etc., by people like Stranger?

I'm sick and tired of it, frankly.

Talk about not allowing open discussion. "I need only the Bible and everything else is NWO and New Age".

What is this exclusivist idea that Jesus is the only path to God? Ridiculous. Where does it come from? A shallow interpretation of Jesus' words by people accusing me of "personal" and "satanic/Luciferian" interpretations of the Bible texts; those who think THEY understand the Bible and Jesus' words BEST.

Yes, I know Stranger hasn't accused me of such, but others have in the exact same vein.

If you think about it, with many thousands of years of Man and his notions on spirituality manifested in different religious cults and beliefs, if anything can rightly and correctly be called New Age, it's Christianity.

Christianity is one among those religions which is the farthest away from the Source, the Primordial Spirit, i.e. God.

Having said that, I think you people Saturnino and Stranger should know - IF YOU'VE READ MY VIEWS ON CHRIST - what I think.

As far as I know NONE of you have commented on my threads on the New Age false doctrine, NONE of you have commented on my Anti-Christ-Upton thread, NONE of you have commented on my views of spiritual resistance to the NWO. So I assume you judge and dismiss my tries at OPEN discussion without anything on your feet.

So far, very few have commented on those threads I think are the most important. Until that happens I'm not taking any criticisms seriously.
Old 09-28-2005, 09:36 AM

I'm sorry DRAK...as a Christian I must concur that you are a filthy pagan.

I analysed a dream, cast a horoscope and consulted the I Ching plus my grandma's tea leaves...you are definately a pagan... :-D

But seriously...
Old 09-28-2005, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Hey Stranger!
Whoa, take your blood pressure meds, if you blow a gasket, then I lose the enjoyment of talking with you.

Quote:
It's so sad when you really REALLY Christian people dismiss the wisdom of other parts of the world
As opposed to what? Unreally, UNREALLY Christian?

Quote:
Good to hear you don't read Blavatsky and Bailey to learn about the Sacred and the Divine. It sure sounded like it though.
This is still the strangest part of your response. No idea where or how you came to that conclusion. Your going to have to come up with a specific quote from me.

Quote:
Christians don't have a monopoly on God, simple as that.
This is an interesting point. “Monopoly” is a thoughtful choice of words. It depends on what you mean by Monopoly. The Lord wants everyone (from all lands) to have a relationship with him, thus no Monopoly. However, He says to worship only Him (no other gods, exclusive), thus Monopoly.

Quote:
What is this exclusivist idea that Jesus is the only path to God? Ridiculous. Where does it come from? A shallow interpretation of Jesus' words
This is an easy one. John 14:6
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me”.
Drake wrote: “What is the exclusivist idea that Jesus is the only path to God? Well, read that verse again Drak.
Drake wrote: “Ridiculous”. Read that verse again Drak.
Drake wrote: “A shallow interpretation of Jesus words”. Read that verse again Drak. It is as straightforward a meaning as there ever can be. Shallow? This is just one verse of many (many Drak) Those words by Jesus are a CHECKMATE to mankind.

You do not have to accept these words Drak, you can deny Christ as the only path to God, that is your choice. But you can never, NEVER again use the argument of where do these lame Christians get the idea of the exclusivity of Jesus because I just showed you. Never again Drak can you say “shallow interpretation” of Jesus words. Now you know exactly what He said, there is no room for alternative interpretations, and that is just ONE verse, if I was not at work, I would have given you many more straightforward meaning verses, and not open to some bizarre interpretation. Either you Except Him or Reject Him, there is no fuzzy middle ground, and that is not my personal interpretation, THOSE ARE HIS WORDS, not mine. You can no longer reject Him using that lame cop out excuse of saying “well that is someone else’s interpretation of His words” because now you know better, now you have read His exact words. Now the responsibility of rejecting Him as the only Path to God (which is your choice) is completely and totally yours. In the same way, the rejection on the other religions is completely my responsibility. I have researched the Truth, and I have made my Choice. Either in the above verse, Jesus was lying, was a lunatic, or is LORD. No other options, no other choices. I say He is LORD, you do not, your choice.

It may come across as if I am angry with you Drak, nothing is farther from the truth. You made a comment that if it is not Christian, then I say it is New Age. I say if faith is not in Christ alone, then one will be separated from God (reject it or accept). New Age or Theosophy is taking supposedly divine out of each religion, including Christianity, and mixing it into some happy feel good bowl (of crap).

Drak, you’re my guy. Don’t have a stroke reading this, I’m just being as direct as needed. Christianity is exclusive not because I say so, but because Jesus said so. I felt it so important to respond to you that I did not take my lunch break. Now I am Hypoglycemic and the room is spinning, anyone have any sugar?

Yo TB, what's up, hope all is well on your side of the world.

John 14:6
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me”.

Jesus’ checkmate
Old 09-28-2005, 02:20 PM

Stranger, you simply haven't read what I've written on my views regarding Christianity and Jesus. What can I say.

So you mean to say that you have to go through Jesus' body and out his back to get to his father, Joseph? That is what Jesus said, that's what the Bible says, right that's what the words mean according to you, right? And why would I want to come to Jesus' father, Joseph? Because Joseph IS Jesus' father, right? He WAS born of Joseph and Mary, right? I mean, it is a really simple, straightforward meaning, Stranger. Read the words again.

Please.

Everyone interprets, even you my humble friend.

Who said I reject Jesus? You seem to think so - yet another proof of your not having read my posts.

Next time don't kill yourself telling me what Jesus said and what that means, read my posts before you "correct" my thoughts.

Just one thing though, but I have a feeling you will reject it just because it's me saying it. Well, it's not me saying it, it's <a href="http://www.frithjof-schuon.com/interview.htm">Frithjof Schuon</a>. Please, do yourself a favour and look him up:

"Question : You have written more than twenty books on religion and spirituality. Your first book has the title The Transcendent Unity of Religions. May I ask you how one should understand this unity?

Frithjof Schuon: Our starting point is the acknowledgment of the fact that there are diverse religions which exclude each other. This could mean that one religion is right and that all the others are false; it could mean also that all are false. In reality, it means that all are right, not in their dogmatic exclusivism, but in their unanimous inner signification, which coincides with pure metaphysics, or in other terms, with the philosophia perennis
Old 09-28-2005, 03:27 PM

Draken,

You ask for respect and then you come with this lot of attacks.
It is hard to think that you don't know that Joseph was NOT Jesus father, that Mary conceived by the Holy Spirit. This was necessary because the seed of Adam and the sinful flesh are passed thru the man's line.

Christianity is plain and simple, in a way that even children can understand. What pisses off people is not your new age beliefs, but the crazy interpretation of the Jesus teachings that you come up with.

I remember seeing a TV program in Discovery channel where the guy, a PhD was saying that God didn't part the Red Sea for Moses to pass, that it was a wind that blew there. Yes...have you ever seen wind opening a river ? And if it happens once in a thousand years, would it happen exactly at that moment ? It would be better if the guy just said: I don't believe in it at all.

I see you doing the same thing. How can Christianity be apart from God, if it was God Himself who gave it to man as a revelation ? Take it or leave it.

And BTW, I never said you are a NWO agent.