Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-28-2005, 04:26 PM

Default Re: Video On The Origens Of The Illuminati/Mason Movement. "The Lightbringers" By Juri Lina.

Draken,

There is a quite a few books written that are not included in the Bible (Apocryphal books). I have understood the reason for their exclusion is that these books do not include knowlegde about the salvation.

Old 09-29-2005, 01:34 AM

Default Re: Video On The Origens Of The Illuminati/Mason Movement. "The Lightbringers" By Juri Lina.

What do they contain then?
Old 09-29-2005, 01:44 AM

Oh, forget about it Stranger.

You just will not comprehend.

I give up. You win. I will burn in Hell for you not understanding what I'm saying.

You are right and I am wrong.

Please, forgive me, Stranger, er... Jesus, for I have sinned.

And no, Sat, I see no similarity, it's your misinterpretation of what I've been saying, but that's ok.

I am a Nazi, NWO agent, Fascist, Gnostic, Pagan - what else? - oh yes, occultist, magician, metaphysician.

I give up with both of you. You win, I lose.
Old 09-29-2005, 02:13 AM

Draken,

According to my understanding, they contain some additional stories about Christ but such that have no significant effect on what we already know about Him, directions how to live good life, songs etc.

Historically they might contain a lot of interesting stuff but from a religious point of view they probably lack that.

I have read some of them but you know, they are not the most easy-reading material there is and I guess I am just lazy and dumb.

But they don't seem to contain any hidden information or forbidden secrets of the churches.

Maybe one can call them B material when the A material is in the Book already.
Old 09-29-2005, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Draken wrote:
Wow - civilized discourse! I'm touched.

Watch and learn, Sat&Stranger.
Give me a break, man !

Quote:

What about all those scrolls and books NOT included in the Bible? Why not? Who decided? Why? What was in them that so did not fit with the plans of the early Church Fathers? Why were they considered so controversial that they needed to be suppressed and miscredited?

Does it not in fact look more like Christianity was subverted from the start?
Draken, you talk like you are the only one who ever thought about this issue. Books and books have been written to explain why certain books are cannonical and others not. The obvious answer is that letters from the apostles generally accepted by all the churches and confirmated by witnesses of Jesus are included. About the Old Testament, the Septuaginta, a huge translation to greek made 300 AC very much settled the controversy.

Don't you think that if Satan wanted to discredit Christianity the FIRST thing he would do would be to create a fake book ? It is not because it exists, never having been accepted by any primitive church (where witnesses of Jesus existed), totally in contradiction with the rest of the Bible, that we should accept it as proof.

Do you really want to get into this discussion ?

Quote:
Many of the Dead Sea Scrolls I hear are contemporary with Jesus. Are those considered forgeries by "true" Christians or are they applying their "correct" interpretations on the texts? I haven't read them (I'll definately read them) but I hear they give a completely different view of what the early Christian cult really was like and what it taught.
What are you talking about ? The Dead Sea Scrolls are exactly the same as the Old Testament books. You must be talking about the texts of the Essenes. These have never been claimed to be Scriptures.

Quote:
Regarding Bush, he's no more Christian than those Pakistanis or Arabs raping Western women are Muslims.
I agree, but that doesn't prove that the Bible is false.
Old 10-17-2005, 06:20 PM

it says ACCESS FORBIDDEN? :S
Old 10-17-2005, 06:45 PM

What says ACCESS FORBIDDEN????
Old 10-17-2005, 07:19 PM

ACCESS IS NEITHER FORBIDDEN OR DENIED!!

:lol: :-x :lol: :-x :lol: :-x :lol:
Old 10-17-2005, 07:35 PM

I think that this new forum member is referring to the original post on this thread. The link provided isn't working, it says 'access forbidden'.

Vampire, your user name is likely to put off some of the regular members around here.
Old 10-17-2005, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Marsali wrote:
I think that this new forum member is referring to the original post on this thread. The link provided isn't working, it says 'access forbidden'.

Vampire, your user name is likely to put off some of the regular members around here.
I'm so glad you stopped by, Marsali.

I was not being my normal, gracious self to VAMPIRE and I must admit; although I hesitate to do so, his username did put me up to it!

:lol: