Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-05-2005, 08:49 PM

Default Re: Unmasking the Truth about Witches

Quote:
Bouncer wrote:
Give me a break; God likes sex, He invented it, no? :-)
I'm not so sure cuz they were originally "naked and unashamed" so that would suggest that they were A-sexual before the fall. After the fruit was eaten, "their eyes were opened" and they recogized eachothers sexuality and felt the need to cover up. Notice after the fall it's recorded that "Adam knew his wife" and that it doesn't say anything about it before. But, I guess I can only speculate. :-P

:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 11-06-2005, 03:54 AM

I always wondered how old Adam was when he was formed.
Old 11-06-2005, 04:14 AM

The Adam and Eve story is not about lust, but about obeying and believing in God or not. Lust was an after effect of the Fall. When we doubt God's love and good intentions towards us, we are easy prey to Satan's lies, the most evil being "you will be gods".

Since God created the universe and myself, and since I can't really breathe once without God's help, I am very satisfied in staying in my position of child of God and letting God be worshipped as He deserves. The fact that He loves me and gave me life is more than I deserve.
People who want to become gods should think about their presumption when they crap in the morning.
Old 11-06-2005, 04:22 AM

Quote:
Saturnino wrote:
The Adam and Eve story is not about lust, but about obeying and believing in God or not. Lust was an after effect of the Fall. When we doubt God's love and good intentions towards us, we are easy prey to Satan's lies, the most evil being "you will be gods".

Since God created the universe and myself, and since I can't really breathe once without God's help, I am very satisfied in staying in my position of child of God and letting God be worshipped as He deserves. The fact that He loves me and gave me life is more than I deserve.
People who want to become gods should think about their presumption when they crap in the morning.
Gold :lol:
Old 11-06-2005, 07:14 PM

Wiccans are some of the most brainwashed people on the planet, not seeing the (EVIL) behind their religion.
Old 11-06-2005, 07:39 PM

Read the Song of Solomon.
Old 11-07-2005, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Insider wrote:
Read the Song of Solomon.
So descriptive...
Old 11-07-2005, 03:26 AM

Who put the snake in the Garden?
Old 11-07-2005, 07:02 AM

The snake was there as any other animal. Maybe Satan possesed the poor animal, who knows. What really is important is that Satan was around...even though he had rebelled against God, he was allowed the privileges of his former position as a chief cherubim. We can see that even in the story of Job, where Satan goes directly to God's throne to ask permission to afflict the man (this much later of course than the Adam story).
In fact, the Bibe tells us that Satan still today accuses people to God and uses his rights to play with them, as Prince of this world that he is. We gave him this right when Adam (who was the master of Eden) gave it up by disobeying God and following Satan's advice.
Jesus bought it back with his blood, in right, if not in fact yet. During the Tribulation, Satan will be cast out of heavens and will loose his access to God and His realm (Michael will kick his ass, see Revelation).
That will cause the beast to become really angry, knowing that his time is almost out, and he will go on destroying and killing everyone he can, especially the Christians.
The only protection we have now against these privileges of Satan (who really rules the world today) is to individually, personally, claim the protection of the blood of Christ in our lives.
Old 11-07-2005, 07:17 AM

It wasn't a snake, but the shinning one, a beautiful creature that could be male or female named Satan or Lilith depending on the necessity.
Oh, and GOD put the snake or shinning one in the Garden.