Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-26-2005, 07:30 PM

Default Re: Is this for real? BNP claims 'hundreds' of white girls victimized by Pakistani pedophilia gangs

Quote:
The truth is more simple and more complicated at the same time. There are at least four groups warring for domination that I can see and they all use the Jews as pawns to some degree.
I'm all ears. Dont be lazy though. Include full references now!

I'm settled in with pop corn and a positive attitude to learn something here.

P.S...may I also suggest you read extracts from the Jewish Talmud?

Old 09-27-2005, 12:51 AM

Default Re: Is this for real? BNP claims 'hundreds' of white girls victimized by Pakistani pedophilia gangs

I brought up Frank Collins because he's a recent example that I brought up of someone who said he was something that he wasn't.

Same with Bakri.

They both happened to be Jewish. Consider it a coincidence. ;-)

As regards to the "unfoundedness" of Bakri's intentions, take a look at the Emperor's Clothes website. They have a few very good articles about how the CIA "radicalized" the Muslims in Afghanistan for the purpose of creating a violent, "fanatical" new generation.

Read up on operations of the Mossad and their modus operandi to find out just how they make war.

I can give you many more examples of when the adherents of a political body dressed up in their enemy's clothes, perpetrated horrible crimes to blame the target group.

Ask yourself, "who benefis", whenever you read anything in the media.

Ask yourself if the BNP is really seriously going to be listened to and their ideas accepted in mainstream British media.

What this news report does is spreading the knowledge of Palestinian/Muslim mass rapes to the population of Britain, without the necessity of action on the part of the government, because "it's the BNP saying it, then it CAN'T be true, and anyway, you can't support a Nationalist party!"

For your peace of mind I give you another example: the two British Special Forces guys arrested in Basra recently. Were they Muslims? NO. But they were DRESSED UP as Muslims. Now why is that? Could it be that they didn't want people to know they are BRITISH perpetrating a "typically Muslim insurgent" bombing? Naw.

So, NO, it's not "just" Zionists doing this kind of covert operation. The Zionists are very good at it though.

Yes, I'm speculating, but I think I'm allowed to do that still, aren't I? I'm only voicing my first gut reaction on this report.

And please, find out first what a word means before you use it. Have you ever read ANY genuine so-called "Fascist" work?
Old 09-27-2005, 01:33 AM

Quote:
For your peace of mind I give you another example: the two British Special Forces guys arrested in Basra recently. Were they Muslims? NO. But they were DRESSED UP as Muslims. Now why is that? Could it be that they didn't want people to know they are BRITISH perpetrating a "typically Muslim insurgent" bombing? Naw.

So, NO, it's not "just" Zionists doing this kind of covert operation. The Zionists are very good at it though.

Yes, I'm speculating, but I think I'm allowed to do that still, aren't I? I'm only voicing my first gut reaction on this report.
Now, now DRAK. You did'nt have to put that in for me!

Maybe they are. But also, like ANY insurgency, collaborators are targetted so I'm not surprised car bombs are going off at police recruitment centers. I dont know if Sunni "extremists" would bomb the religious gatherings though...

The logic dictates, as does the historical record, that Israel is up to it's nuts in guts over their. They are all over Northern Iraq doing deals with the Kurds. They are the "Arab Experts" and to deny they are not directing the counter insurgency is laughable.

Israel desperately wants to see a divided Iraq along ethnic grounds. As does the U.S and the U.K so i'm DEFINATELY open to them causing trouble...as they do.

However...on that "particular" issue of the 2 alledged SAS guys...i see no direct evidence of them up to anything other than surveillence. Besides, why send Poms when you can send Arab speaking and Arab looking covert operators. Israel has hundreds of them.
Old 09-27-2005, 05:28 AM

Yeah, you're of course right, TB, but I'm just trying to be PC, "nice" and "tolerant" to this Veritas person and break it to him/her gently.

I just hope Veritas lives up to his/her name and looks into the history of Israel and its conception, the past prime ministers and senior politicians and their background, as well as the modus operandi of the Mossad and it's very well-known and not so secret past covert false flag operations, before s/he accuses me of "hate crimes" for pointing out the facts.
Old 09-27-2005, 07:47 AM

DRAK...

Yes...it seems to go with the territory.

It took me 2 years to fully grasp the evil that is Israel. Am still learning. I think you just have to crash on through and be firm with your criticism.

Christians need to know that "fundamentaly" Judaism is TOTALLY opposed to Christendom...it is in essence it's enemy due to obvious reasons. Take a walk down a Jerusalem street with a "Jesus Loves Me" T-Shirt and we'll see how "tolerant" Jews are. Again, take some face wash.

I consider Wicca and paganism/satanism as the enemy of Christendom...to hate these people means I would be hating over half of my friends...and even myself apparently.

That "Jews" can speak of being "Jewish" and how importent their "Jewishness" is and that for many being "Jewish" is everything and then to have a State called Israel that is officially a "Jewish State"...but we cannot mention..."The Jews", shows how well the conditioning works.

The great irony that the creator of this forum is "Jewish" yet is held in high regard by most everyone who posts here...shows that we can all manage to keep things in perspective.

And of course the greatest joke of all is that Christ was/is after all...Jewish. :lol: Which makes me laugh every time "Da Jews" feel my invective.
Old 09-27-2005, 08:41 PM

As to Veritas' point, similar to Billy's rant, it's about mind control. When accusing a person of racism, try to make sure you are equitable about those who you rush to the defense of.

When the Rockefellers who donated the land for the UN building and the new NWO court in Israel are exposed as being Somali, do we not wish those Somali apologists would pipe down? We know that Stalin, Kruschev, and Mao had pleasant dealings with this family so obviously they are important.

And when the Rothchild empire, which we know is Tibetan, is smeared, would it not be nice when those Tibetan cheerleaders stop their taunts?

Hypocrisy. If what you see is green with fuzzy legs, don't say it is clear with wings.

Personally I think many Jewish people are under a mind control, not seeing what is done in their name.
Old 09-27-2005, 09:23 PM

"Personally I think many Jewish people are under a mind control, not seeing what is done in their name."

That's a very interesting point. I've pondered this thought myself.

I would have to use "slavery," as in African Americans, the Holocaust and "mind control" victims as an analogy.

I would also have to insert the traumatization of ethnic groups and the psychological impact that it has on generations to come; although they were not directly the recepients of this treatment.

Although slavery was abolished, African Americans are reminded of it everyday. They carry with them the "baggage" of their ancestors. In addition, they still remain slaves to government bureacracy; the welfare system and low-paying jobs at slave wages or perhaps, being delivered to islands such as Bermuda when it was discovered and working in tourist traps and serving those who are fortunate enough to visit such beautiful places. They feel slighted. I don't blame them.

Some may feel I have too much compassion for this group of people and that they have brought this all on themselves. However, I believe the government is responsible to a certain degree for KEEPING the black community down. Martin Luther King, Jr. presented a problem. He had a following. He was providing spirit and direction. He was killed and we know why. They will never allow a black man to serve as President.

This shattered and traumatized African Americans. He was their hero. Just the same as many Americans were shattered and traumatized when Kennedy was killed.

VICTIMS!! Once a victim, always a victim is THEIR MOTTO. If you feel victimized, it is difficult to gather strength to pull yourself up out of the trenches. Powerless. Just the way the want us as they tighten the noose around our necks daily.

As far as the Jews. They live with Holocaust memories everyday. How many times have we heard a Holocaust survivor report an account of trauma or experimentation by the crazy Nazi doctors? I would assume it would be equal in comparison to mind control experimentation, but I have yet to read an account that resembles such. Do they have AMNESIA???

As far as mind control victimization is concerned, whatever anxieties, fears, etc. they created in me, I then inflicted on my children. You are a product of your environment.

It is a form of genetic altering/engineering.

The Jews were victimized, but provided for and not suppressed by the government because they have a role to play. However, many still consider them victims and we treat them carefully so as not to offend or be labeled an anti-semite. Some people believe African Americans are totally responsible for their situation and this builds up racial tensions/religious tensions, psychops.

I would think that Jews are used as "scape goats" so that the Jewish Illuminati bloodline families can continue advancing their plan without condemnation.

Haven't they suffered enough????
Old 09-28-2005, 01:50 AM

And on that note, BlueAngel, cue my recent posting about <a href="http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?viewmode=flat&topic_id=1052&forum=2" >PSYCHOPOLITICS</a>.

Not just the Jews live with "Holocaust" memories. The whole world is forced to live with it. It sure is mind control on a global scale. Most Jews alive today have never experienced WW2, they were not alive then, yet they have a collective identity in the Holocaust fairytale, which is a contrived identity forced on people who have nothing to do with any WW2 experience.

"It is time for the citizens of our 'democratic' Western slave states to speak out, whether the Jews like it or not. The fact is that the 'Nazi gas chambers' (which serve as the pretext for the present system of tyranny) never existed. The impossibility of their functioning in the manner described has been repeatedly proven in expert chemical and engineering reports to which our slave masters have no answer. The ruling classes (in Germany and elsewhere) cannot prove the existence of any 'Nazi gas chamber'; they don't even try. All they do is fine and imprison all those who dare to defend the honour of the German people."

[Excerpt from private letter from <a href="http://www.cwporter.com/two2.htm">Carlos W. Porter</a> to the Mayor of Munich for which Carlos W. Porter was sentenced in absentia to five months imprisonment]
Old 09-29-2005, 06:36 AM

:-o
Quote:
It has to be pointed out though, that this in no way is anywhere near typically "Muslim" behaviour. No matter if they call themselves Muslim or not.
I for one agree with veritas!. I am Australian and live in sydney the most Multicultural Australian city which is full of Islamic Arabs mainly lebanese amongst others.

Sydney has had a series of gang rapes perpetuated by Muslim youth with the idea of degrading caucasian girls simply because they are caucasian in series of gang Rapes.
The the rapists made it clear that the girls were being targeted because they were "AUSSIE SLUTS" simaliar tuants showing their true motivations where to degrade and destroy the dignity of these young anglo/celtic women.

Recently these rapists all had their sentences reduced,to almost half the original sentence, even though beforehand they been given close to life imprisonment mainly thanks to our corrupt NSW masonic legal fraternity no doubt!.