Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-26-2005, 08:10 PM
bigandrew5k bigandrew5k is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 5
Default Waking up against NWO / New Age while we still can make a bigger difference


Hi,

I channeled this the other day and am sharing it in hopes to help things roll for you or anyone else, before things get way out of hand...

Like Kill NWO before it gets us more mind controlled and retarded/unable to resist it

thanks and best wishes

André


CRITICAL MASS – A Final Wake-Up Call


Our role in the Hierarchy is one to watch over the level of
consciousness on planets and to intervene, when it comes to
critically low levels, by changing the situation so that Light flows
once again, no matter how drastic the changes have to be.

The following is for people who will wake up and act NOW! Time runs
short as you read this:

All who read this message have the Spiritual Level of Development to
understand and receive these words, and must know that hiding changes
nothing, that it is time to stop running away and face the fact that
Things are tremendously out of place and demand so much work to be
mended. And, the work must be done now, not later, not tomorrow. Now
is the time, and later will only come when it is already too late.

This is not Star Wars. Star Wars is far less than a partial showing
of what is indeed going on. The universe is obviously large, and no
movie could give a full blown demonstration of it in two or even 20
hours.

Open your sight up to see how things really are. Any attempts to
close your eyes are because of fear to take in what you can do to
change the Planet you live on before it is permanently lost.

When everything went wrong a few thousand years ago on the planet we
were first in line to demand intervention so that mankind would be
given a chance to change its ways back into its original "tracks".
Failure to solve the situation has been the frequent outcome. Now we
face a bunch of lazy people too scared to connect again with their
True Selves and understand they have to be true to who they really
are, now or never. This is not a shame; it is simply a very
predictable outcome to the many types of seduction used by our
opposition, the so called New World Order of darkness installed here
on Planet Earth.

So now, what do we have to do? The number of workers is very small,
but it is a fact that everyone wants to help, even if it's buried
deep down in their hearts. Although the vast majority of people are
scared to even get out of bed everyday, they still feel unhappy with
their behavior, and with how they let it all come to this. So, there
we have it, the will to work, the only piece missing is the courage
to turn off the TV/computer game and jump into action. The need to do
so is great, and everyone is invited to act, on whatever level They
are able to begin with. Again we remind you that delays mean failure
and results varying from certain enslavement to death. Action is
needed NOW.

Reconnecting to CREATION is the first step. It MUST be done. Those
who choose not to reconnect will have to be removed from the planet.
And if not enough people reconnect, the planet will literally blow up
in self-destruction.

You can be on only one side of the fence! The fence will fade and if
you deny picking your side, you will be automatically on the dark
side, sitting in the mud while they come to destroy you and
everything that opposes their control.

They will have been allowed to succeed in getting you distracted, and
attached to ephemeral pleasures, while they do take action to
consolidate rule and spread more limitation and pain to the Universe.
Remember: What you grow attached to will only bring you pain and take
away your freedom to change and to walk.

Time is moving faster, you can all feel it. Earth is a Titanic. A
building that is about to collapse any moment, right before your
eyes. The channelings you read mean nothing unless you get up and
alert as many families as you can, so that you can get the building
reformed before it is too deteriorated, and collapses. If enough
people wake up and act their role, it won't collapse. But if there is
less than Critical Consciousness... it will ruin. The ones who are
reconnected will be headed away to a place of Light, even to work
more if they choose to. The ones who die in their sleep will be
relocated to another experience, still on the dense and dark levels
of 3D, until they give up attachment to staying in the comfortable
warm bed of doom they lay upon.

The collapse of Earth's "buildings" will cause more destruction and
awe than any caused by the fall of the World Trade Center. They were
orchestrated in the same way, and have both a symbolic meaning to how
darkness will create and destroy people, lives, and anything else it
fashions.

The time to rise up and act is NOW!

What does taking action mean? It means this:

1. Realizing that reality is more than what is shown on TV:

The common vision taught in school is an illusion, a deception; all
the religions and morality taught by father to son are a self
propagating enslavement system - made to limit your true Spiritual
Selves; made to make sure you are "good sheep" and give up your
Infinite Power to the dark masters that rule the planet.

2. Realizing things are NOT the way they are supposed to be.

Unless you work to change things to how you KNOW they have to be, you
are letting yourself sink on something artificial, and it's NOT your
true nature. Your true nature is and has always been to serve as one
with Creation. Everything else taught on mainstream media is plain
misleading and meant to disable your Infinite Divine Power. Stop
relying on others to come save you; you are the Savior this time.
Superman is an illusion, he will never come. Your presidents will NOT
save you, they are NOT there to serve you - they are there to RULE
over you.

3. Take responsibility for WHO YOU REALLY ARE!

Now that you have woken up, COMMAND that you are connected to your
Highest Level of Guidance, and develop that connection until you are
able to clearly hear and see what the way to do things is. Unless you
get the highest you will get only darkness. There has never been
limited guidance for beings that serve The Light. The True Workers of
Creation are of Infinite nature because of their connection to
Creation.

4. Develop the connection to the Highest so that you work on the
Highest Level only.

After you COMMAND that you receive the Highest Level of Information,
begin practicing by writing down what you receive, free of any
judgment, so that the message is allowed to come free of any
limitation from present ego/self will. After writing comes channeling
the energy and then speaking The Light as a message to others. This
is the Enlightenment needed now: That the Information flows from
Creation to men and women who are here and now...


5. After reconnecting, and hearing Creation speak to you, you are to
surrender and act as One with it.

There is no half way to do it, there is no half term. There is either
self will, or CREATION'S WILL. Those who are separated from the
Source of Divinity within them are to be reconnected immediately or
all will be in vain for them. You are to help others realize they can
reconnect NOW, and help them do it, whether it's by talking to them,
writing them, showing them or even beating them. If they choose not
to, then they are lost by their own choice and you are to move on to
others who will take the opportunity to RECONNECT AND SERVE.

It is the path of Light, and the only one available to Light Workers
who wish to return to the source of Light from which they came. This
is the nature of choice. You are either with the Light, or you are
closing the window for yourself, and choosing to remain in the
limited darkness of self-will and self destruction over time. There
is no way to argue against this, sitting while others destroy your
house is no display of freedom. The only way for darkness to spread
is for good men to do nothing.

6. With Surrender, see that you are nothing short of a Divine Being.

Release attachment to all self limitation and to everything you fear
losing. Those feelings are to be released at once. The only way to be
Free to live and serve is to lose attachment and by releasing concern
for judgment of self and others. Judgment of others as right or wrong
creates no solution; it only brings more of the heavy fear energy.
Judgment programming is made to keep people in fear of being
themselves because of what others will think about them, and because
they think it is somehow "wrong" or "shameful".

People will only live in True Freedom when they can be themselves –
WITHOUT FEAR OF HOW OTHERS WILL JUDGE THEM, of what others will think
about what they do. Fear of outside- and self-judgment must be
released.

Surrender means being true to your true Divine Self, the Highest and
True Self. It is different from self will in the way that is free
from limitation, and will always be true no matter where, when and
how others will react to it. It is Love and Light in pure form, free
from distortion into lesser ways to manifest itself. Help others
realize what they are, so they heal back into their freedom. Show
them and if they say no, move on to others who will rise up to Their
Divinity and heal the Planet's situation. . . The True Seekers will
find you!!


7. Being less than GOD is THE BIGGEST LIE EVER TO BE IMPLANTED ON THE
HUMAN CONSCIOUSNESS.

It covers the world like a dark blanket to keep people in their
sleep.

People embraced this lie as a truth, and gave away their free will to
the dark liar who is supposedly the only one connected to god, and
that this god is the only way to salvation. In their view it is a
crime to wake up and BE THE FREE GOD.

The only way "taught" is to be docile and obey, as a slave, or be
outcast into hell. The truth is that embracing this is the true path
to hell. Hell is limitation in itself, it has only a ceiling, there
is no bottom, and you can only fall further.

This is the religion program. There has been declared a "king" of the
world, and all are to follow or be ultimately doomed, without
arguing. The church declared the king, and collects his taxes.

What is religion but Earth's EUPHEMISM for ENSLAVEMENT! An anesthesia
and an excuse to do nothing... People take things without resistance
and are slaves to someone else's ego and self will. People embrace
this even while they want to fight, knowing that it's negative, and
that it's judgmental at its core, that it limits them and others.
It's so simple and plain easy that any child can perceive it, but
still they take the easier path and embrace it.

There you go. You have the Earth on a constant edge of nuclear war;
the world population living in fear of each other because they follow
different "gods", fear of the governors "elected" by themselves, and
fear of suffering more "natural" disasters.

Separation from Creation/GOD energy is an illusion that must be
undone, otherwise hell on Earth is the only thing left, and chosen.
It is important to understand this and with others, who can also
understand, reverse the situation NOW. There is little time, but
there is still time.



You are born free. How can you let others enslave you and your
Family? Your whole planet!? How can you let others shape your mind,
how you think, what you do?? How can you choose to be worried and
judge others instead of acting as a free agent of Creation?! How can
you give away your free will and obey lesser beings with their false
light and their definitions of what is right and what is wrong??

Good and bad are as much mind control as anything else. It is the
main purpose of judgment, to define what is good and what is
bad . . .TO STEAL YOUR FREEDOM FROM YOU!

Worrying will only bring fear and freeze you where you are! Act and
let Creation do the rest. Leave the past in the past and the future
will come to you. What you must do is act with what you know you have
to do right here and right now . . in the PRESENT!

Leave all false and limiting ideas behind. Dropping them is the only
way to do something now while there is time. Letting this situation
progress to worse is the same as sealing a coffin.

The only way to make things work again is to have enough of the
planet to see this before darkness has complete dominion over Earth.
The New World Order seeks to control every aspect of your life to a
level that will not allow you to choose being different. They will
steal what is left of your freedom if you let them. AND THEY WILL DO
IT TOMORROW IF YOU LET THEM!!!

Being aware is the first step, but ONLY the first step. Unless you
all work to change it, there will be no way to take further steps.
They will have closed you in a prison cell of "American Freedom" and
have you work to feed their extravagant lifestyle while this Planet
is destroyed.

You are the rescue! You are the Angels that came to save the World!
WAKE UP ANGELIC BEINGS AND GET TO WORK NOW!!!

This attachment that you have to your lives is what keeps you from
changing and being true! Lose attachment to your self imposed
limitations and ALLOW YOURSELVES TO CHANGE AND SERVE! You have the
will and you hear the call, not is the time to ACT!!! Stop lying and
trying to be lost while you waste your time living a lie!!!

Reconnect to your Highest Level Guidance, unfold and act NOW. You are
one with US and we Demand that you take responsibility now, unless
you wish to let go of your rank and assignment. We need things done
now, not tomorrow, tomorrow is already too late.

You must wake up, and know that to do anything else is pretending to
be pleased with this walk to the grave Jesus made for your soul.

With great Love and wishing that you answer this final wake up call,


ARISTENNA from The Spiritual Hierarchy's Council of The Light

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-26-2005, 08:15 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Waking up against NWO / New Age while we still can make a bigger difference

Are you a shape-shifting lizard?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


I'm a BlueAngel!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-26-2005, 08:28 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Waking up against NWO / New Age while we still can make a bigger difference

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Are you a shape-shifting lizard?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


I'm a BlueAngel!!!!!
You may be blue, but you are no angel.
This is a perfect example of your attacking this
poster. Your shape needs to shift even more than it has in 48+ years.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-26-2005, 08:33 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Waking up against NWO / New Age while we still can make a bigger difference

Quote:
Leviathan wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Are you a shape-shifting lizard?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


I'm a BlueAngel!!!!!
You may be blue, but you are no angel.
This is a perfect example of your attacking this
poster. Your shape needs to shift even more than it has in 48+ years.

Oh, yes, I attacked him!!!

No way am I blue. But, I am an ANGEL!!

Are you the "poster attack" police on this site!!!

My shape is fine and needs no shifting. My husband is quite pleased with it in my 48 plus years.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-26-2005, 08:53 PM
cfire1 cfire1 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2
Default Re: Waking up against NWO / New Age while we still can make a bigger difference

Quote:
6. With Surrender, see that you are nothing short of a Divine Being.
That sounds familiar....

Genesis 3.4-5
And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

That was the first and it will be the last lie of the Devil.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-26-2005, 08:55 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Waking up against NWO / New Age while we still can make a bigger difference

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:
Leviathan wrote:
Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Are you a shape-shifting lizard?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


I'm a BlueAngel!!!!!
You may be blue, but you are no angel.
This is a perfect example of your attacking this
poster. Your shape needs to shift even more than it has in 48+ years.

Oh, yes, I attacked him!!!

No way am I blue. But, I am an ANGEL!!

Are you the "poster attack" police on this site!!!

My shape is fine and needs no shifting. My husband is quite pleased with it in my 48 plus years.
Yes on attacking people you are an expert. If you know when people need help and instead you attack them you are the sick one.
You say repeatedly that you are wasting time
SO WASTE IT NO MORE.
LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND ATTACK YOURSELF
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-26-2005, 09:21 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Waking up against NWO / New Age while we still can make a bigger difference

Quote:
cfire1 wrote:
Quote:
6. With Surrender, see that you are nothing short of a Divine Being.
That sounds familiar....

Genesis 3.4-5
And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

That was the first and it will be the last lie of the Devil.
cfire1
you have knowledge and we are happy to listen to you. The serpent in Hebrew was the shinning one (Nachash). The NACHASH was more wise('arum)than any living being of the field. The living beings referred to are the zoon. If you have deep knowledge of this book you know it is seldom taught.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-26-2005, 09:43 PM
truebeliever truebeliever is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 2,768
Default Re: Waking up against NWO / New Age while we still can make a bigger difference

Quote:
cfire1
you have knowledge and we are happy to listen to you. The serpent in Hebrew was the shinning one (Nachash). The NACHASH was more wise('arum)than any living being of the field. The living beings referred to are the zoon. If you have deep knowledge of this book you know it is seldom taught.
So you like the Bible matey?

What was that one...2 wrongs do not make a right? Or something like that?

Not TLT? Maybe RUSH?
__________________
[size=medium]\"The Office\" is the greatest comedy...ever. [/size]
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-26-2005, 09:46 PM
truebeliever truebeliever is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 2,768
Default Re: Waking up against NWO / New Age while we still can make a bigger difference

No worries NEX...or is it my main man Free Mason Boy? Hard to tell these days.

Mate...never bullshit a bullshitter.

Quote:
Hi,

I channeled this the other day and am sharing it in hopes to help things roll for you or anyone else, before things get way out of hand...

Like Kill NWO before it gets us more mind controlled and retarded/unable to resist it

thanks and best wishes

André



CRITICAL MASS – A Final Wake-Up Call


Our role in the Hierarchy is one to watch over the level of
consciousness on planets and to intervene, when it comes to
critically low levels, by changing the situation so that Light flows
once again, no matter how drastic the changes have to be.

The following is for people who will wake up and act NOW! Time runs
short as you read this:

All who read this message have the Spiritual Level of Development to
understand and receive these words, and must know that hiding changes
nothing, that it is time to stop running away and face the fact that
Things are tremendously out of place and demand so much work to be
mended. And, the work must be done now, not later, not tomorrow. Now
is the time, and later will only come when it is already too late.

This is not Star Wars. Star Wars is far less than a partial showing
of what is indeed going on. The universe is obviously large, and no
movie could give a full blown demonstration of it in two or even 20
hours.

Open your sight up to see how things really are. Any attempts to
close your eyes are because of fear to take in what you can do to
change the Planet you live on before it is permanently lost.

When everything went wrong a few thousand years ago on the planet we
were first in line to demand intervention so that mankind would be
given a chance to change its ways back into its original "tracks".
Failure to solve the situation has been the frequent outcome. Now we
face a bunch of lazy people too scared to connect again with their
True Selves and understand they have to be true to who they really
are, now or never. This is not a shame; it is simply a very
predictable outcome to the many types of seduction used by our
opposition, the so called New World Order of darkness installed here
on Planet Earth.

So now, what do we have to do? The number of workers is very small,
but it is a fact that everyone wants to help, even if it's buried
deep down in their hearts. Although the vast majority of people are
scared to even get out of bed everyday, they still feel unhappy with
their behavior, and with how they let it all come to this. So, there
we have it, the will to work, the only piece missing is the courage
to turn off the TV/computer game and jump into action. The need to do
so is great, and everyone is invited to act, on whatever level They
are able to begin with. Again we remind you that delays mean failure
and results varying from certain enslavement to death. Action is
needed NOW.

Reconnecting to CREATION is the first step. It MUST be done. Those
who choose not to reconnect will have to be removed from the planet.
And if not enough people reconnect, the planet will literally blow up
in self-destruction.

You can be on only one side of the fence! The fence will fade and if
you deny picking your side, you will be automatically on the dark
side, sitting in the mud while they come to destroy you and
everything that opposes their control.

They will have been allowed to succeed in getting you distracted, and
attached to ephemeral pleasures, while they do take action to
consolidate rule and spread more limitation and pain to the Universe.
Remember: What you grow attached to will only bring you pain and take
away your freedom to change and to walk.

Time is moving faster, you can all feel it. Earth is a Titanic. A
building that is about to collapse any moment, right before your
eyes. The channelings you read mean nothing unless you get up and
alert as many families as you can, so that you can get the building
reformed before it is too deteriorated, and collapses. If enough
people wake up and act their role, it won't collapse. But if there is
less than Critical Consciousness... it will ruin. The ones who are
reconnected will be headed away to a place of Light, even to work
more if they choose to. The ones who die in their sleep will be
relocated to another experience, still on the dense and dark levels
of 3D, until they give up attachment to staying in the comfortable
warm bed of doom they lay upon.

The collapse of Earth's "buildings" will cause more destruction and
awe than any caused by the fall of the World Trade Center. They were
orchestrated in the same way, and have both a symbolic meaning to how
darkness will create and destroy people, lives, and anything else it
fashions.

The time to rise up and act is NOW!

What does taking action mean? It means this:

1. Realizing that reality is more than what is shown on TV:

The common vision taught in school is an illusion, a deception; all
the religions and morality taught by father to son are a self
propagating enslavement system - made to limit your true Spiritual
Selves; made to make sure you are "good sheep" and give up your
Infinite Power to the dark masters that rule the planet.

2. Realizing things are NOT the way they are supposed to be.

Unless you work to change things to how you KNOW they have to be, you
are letting yourself sink on something artificial, and it's NOT your
true nature. Your true nature is and has always been to serve as one
with Creation. Everything else taught on mainstream media is plain
misleading and meant to disable your Infinite Divine Power. Stop
relying on others to come save you; you are the Savior this time.
Superman is an illusion, he will never come. Your presidents will NOT
save you, they are NOT there to serve you - they are there to RULE
over you.

3. Take responsibility for WHO YOU REALLY ARE!

Now that you have woken up, COMMAND that you are connected to your
Highest Level of Guidance, and develop that connection until you are
able to clearly hear and see what the way to do things is. Unless you
get the highest you will get only darkness. There has never been
limited guidance for beings that serve The Light. The True Workers of
Creation are of Infinite nature because of their connection to
Creation.

4. Develop the connection to the Highest so that you work on the
Highest Level only.

After you COMMAND that you receive the Highest Level of Information,
begin practicing by writing down what you receive, free of any
judgment, so that the message is allowed to come free of any
limitation from present ego/self will. After writing comes channeling
the energy and then speaking The Light as a message to others. This
is the Enlightenment needed now: That the Information flows from
Creation to men and women who are here and now...


5. After reconnecting, and hearing Creation speak to you, you are to
surrender and act as One with it.

There is no half way to do it, there is no half term. There is either
self will, or CREATION'S WILL. Those who are separated from the
Source of Divinity within them are to be reconnected immediately or
all will be in vain for them. You are to help others realize they can
reconnect NOW, and help them do it, whether it's by talking to them,
writing them, showing them or even beating them. If they choose not
to, then they are lost by their own choice and you are to move on to
others who will take the opportunity to RECONNECT AND SERVE.

It is the path of Light, and the only one available to Light Workers
who wish to return to the source of Light from which they came. This
is the nature of choice. You are either with the Light, or you are
closing the window for yourself, and choosing to remain in the
limited darkness of self-will and self destruction over time. There
is no way to argue against this, sitting while others destroy your
house is no display of freedom. The only way for darkness to spread
is for good men to do nothing.

6. With Surrender, see that you are nothing short of a Divine Being.

Release attachment to all self limitation and to everything you fear
losing. Those feelings are to be released at once. The only way to be
Free to live and serve is to lose attachment and by releasing concern
for judgment of self and others. Judgment of others as right or wrong
creates no solution; it only brings more of the heavy fear energy.
Judgment programming is made to keep people in fear of being
themselves because of what others will think about them, and because
they think it is somehow "wrong" or "shameful".

People will only live in True Freedom when they can be themselves –
WITHOUT FEAR OF HOW OTHERS WILL JUDGE THEM, of what others will think
about what they do. Fear of outside- and self-judgment must be
released.

Surrender means being true to your true Divine Self, the Highest and
True Self. It is different from self will in the way that is free
from limitation, and will always be true no matter where, when and
how others will react to it. It is Love and Light in pure form, free
from distortion into lesser ways to manifest itself. Help others
realize what they are, so they heal back into their freedom. Show
them and if they say no, move on to others who will rise up to Their
Divinity and heal the Planet's situation. . . The True Seekers will
find you!!


7. Being less than GOD is THE BIGGEST LIE EVER TO BE IMPLANTED ON THE
HUMAN CONSCIOUSNESS.

It covers the world like a dark blanket to keep people in their
sleep.

People embraced this lie as a truth, and gave away their free will to
the dark liar who is supposedly the only one connected to god, and
that this god is the only way to salvation. In their view it is a
crime to wake up and BE THE FREE GOD.

The only way "taught" is to be docile and obey, as a slave, or be
outcast into hell. The truth is that embracing this is the true path
to hell. Hell is limitation in itself, it has only a ceiling, there
is no bottom, and you can only fall further.

This is the religion program. There has been declared a "king" of the
world, and all are to follow or be ultimately doomed, without
arguing. The church declared the king, and collects his taxes.

What is religion but Earth's EUPHEMISM for ENSLAVEMENT! An anesthesia
and an excuse to do nothing... People take things without resistance
and are slaves to someone else's ego and self will. People embrace
this even while they want to fight, knowing that it's negative, and
that it's judgmental at its core, that it limits them and others.
It's so simple and plain easy that any child can perceive it, but
still they take the easier path and embrace it.

There you go. You have the Earth on a constant edge of nuclear war;
the world population living in fear of each other because they follow
different "gods", fear of the governors "elected" by themselves, and
fear of suffering more "natural" disasters.

Separation from Creation/GOD energy is an illusion that must be
undone, otherwise hell on Earth is the only thing left, and chosen.
It is important to understand this and with others, who can also
understand, reverse the situation NOW. There is little time, but
there is still time.



You are born free. How can you let others enslave you and your
Family? Your whole planet!? How can you let others shape your mind,
how you think, what you do?? How can you choose to be worried and
judge others instead of acting as a free agent of Creation?! How can
you give away your free will and obey lesser beings with their false
light and their definitions of what is right and what is wrong??

Good and bad are as much mind control as anything else. It is the
main purpose of judgment, to define what is good and what is
bad . . .TO STEAL YOUR FREEDOM FROM YOU!

Worrying will only bring fear and freeze you where you are! Act and
let Creation do the rest. Leave the past in the past and the future
will come to you. What you must do is act with what you know you have
to do right here and right now . . in the PRESENT!

Leave all false and limiting ideas behind. Dropping them is the only
way to do something now while there is time. Letting this situation
progress to worse is the same as sealing a coffin.

The only way to make things work again is to have enough of the
planet to see this before darkness has complete dominion over Earth.
The New World Order seeks to control every aspect of your life to a
level that will not allow you to choose being different. They will
steal what is left of your freedom if you let them. AND THEY WILL DO
IT TOMORROW IF YOU LET THEM!!!

Being aware is the first step, but ONLY the first step. Unless you
all work to change it, there will be no way to take further steps.
They will have closed you in a prison cell of "American Freedom" and
have you work to feed their extravagant lifestyle while this Planet
is destroyed.

You are the rescue! You are the Angels that came to save the World!
WAKE UP ANGELIC BEINGS AND GET TO WORK NOW!!!

This attachment that you have to your lives is what keeps you from
changing and being true! Lose attachment to your self imposed
limitations and ALLOW YOURSELVES TO CHANGE AND SERVE! You have the
will and you hear the call, not is the time to ACT!!! Stop lying and
trying to be lost while you waste your time living a lie!!!

Reconnect to your Highest Level Guidance, unfold and act NOW. You are
one with US and we Demand that you take responsibility now, unless
you wish to let go of your rank and assignment. We need things done
now, not tomorrow, tomorrow is already too late.

You must wake up, and know that to do anything else is pretending to
be pleased with this walk to the grave Jesus made for your soul.

With great Love and wishing that you answer this final wake up call,


ARISTENNA from The Spiritual Hierarchy's Council of The Light
__________________
[size=medium]\"The Office\" is the greatest comedy...ever. [/size]
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-26-2005, 09:52 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Waking up against NWO / New Age while we still can make a bigger difference

What is TLT and RUSH?

OMG!! OMG!!

TWO WRONGS DON'T MAKE A RIGHT!!!!!!

Oh, the joy!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Australia is waking up, how long will it be for America? Opinions 0 04-26-2007 07:20 PM
Australia is waking up, how long will it be for America? Opinions 0 04-26-2007 07:20 PM
I want to make a difference (I want YOUR opinions to help) andypants Opinions 13 11-15-2006 06:25 PM
Thread Suddenly Became Bigger Than Screen truebeliever Announcements and Site News 0 10-07-2006 11:42 PM
A World of Difference... freeman General Conspiracy Discussion 10 08-21-2005 02:53 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:58 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.