Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-28-2005, 08:08 AM

Default Re: Just seeking the truth....

Hey, Saturnino: what's the scoop about French Guiana, Cayenne, etc? Are they still trying to smuggle babies out your way?

Old 09-28-2005, 02:56 PM

I have no idea what you are talking about, Bouncer. French Guyana is really really far from where I live. It is like talking about Greenland with a guy from Florida. In fact, they border the Amazon jungle, so the contact Brazil has with them is only thru the few locals who live nearby. If they have to smuggle anything, they would be so far away that it wouldn't be practical.
Old 09-28-2005, 06:09 PM

I think we frightened Bendair away!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 09-29-2005, 08:44 AM

Uh, OK.
Hey, there's an ultrasonic unit that attaches to an automobile carbuerator that can boost mileage by 5 to 10 times the norm. You ever seen one of those ultrasonic humidifiers? It creates a really fine mist. This technology is of course suppressed by U-NO-WHO because then they would experience profit compression, or whatever they call it.
About those five heat signatures in the gulf; the oil companies have enough money to rebuild those fields a dozen times over, but the people that Rita was aimed at do not. Once again, the poor civvies have to bend over and take it from the *&$%*@@#.
Old 09-29-2005, 10:08 AM

Lol...No BA I'm still here. Thanks for your post btw. Most of the stuff you mention I have either heard of before or have had suspicion of some sort of corruption. I guess I never really put it all together into the big picture. I hope you understand that to a person just realizing "the big picture", it is a lot to accept. I don't accept things so easily without hard proof and facts. I know how the mainstream media can present things in a skewed manner. As such, I am reading a lot of the information on the "conspiracy" web sites with a cautious mind. I feel like I've been duped by the mainstream media, our government and in my own beliefs that serving my country was the right thing to do. I don't want to fall into deception once again. Truthfully, I don't buy everything that is mentioned on these sites however, the things that I have accepted I have verified as true. This is the scary part. I asked in my initial post what was the turning point or one thing that convinced everyone that something else was going on. I must say, my revelation came when I saw some of the analysis of the 911 attacks. The questions or suspicions I had in my own mind about the attacks were validated by what I have seen in the "conspiracy" light. I'm still not sure of the who and why but I'm sure of the how and when.
Old 09-29-2005, 01:19 PM

Freeman, would you send him the link to the video of the car that runs on water and maybe give him the story of the inventor?
Old 09-29-2005, 05:01 PM

Quote:
BlueAngel wrote:
Thank you!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
BA for me that was your BEST post EVER !

I loved the way you succintly covered the

major points of the NWO.
Old 09-29-2005, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Bendair wrote:
Lol...No BA I'm still here. Thanks for your post btw. Most of the stuff you mention I have either heard of before or have had suspicion of some sort of corruption. I guess I never really put it all together into the big picture. I hope you understand that to a person just realizing "the big picture", it is a lot to accept. I don't accept things so easily without hard proof and facts. I know how the mainstream media can present things in a skewed manner. As such, I am reading a lot of the information on the "conspiracy" web sites with a cautious mind. I feel like I've been duped by the mainstream media, our government and in my own beliefs that serving my country was the right thing to do. I don't want to fall into deception once again. Truthfully, I don't buy everything that is mentioned on these sites however, the things that I have accepted I have verified as true. This is the scary part. I asked in my initial post what was the turning point or one thing that convinced everyone that something else was going on. I must say, my revelation came when I saw some of the analysis of the 911 attacks. The questions or suspicions I had in my own mind about the attacks were validated by what I have seen in the "conspiracy" light. I'm still not sure of the who and why but I'm sure of the how and when.
Bendair every once in a while be SURE to take

a break from this information ... the truth

will set you free but it will make you

sick literally so take alot of breaks ... and

stay in the Matrix if you fell its too much

for you.
Old 09-29-2005, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Barbara wrote:
Freeman, would you send him the link to the video of the car that runs on water and maybe give him the story of the inventor?

http://befreetech.com/media/stan_meyers_bb.wmv

Stanley Myers: his car runs on hydrogen derived

from water ... about 28 gallons of water

will let you go from New York to L.A.

Killed a few years after this was aired on t.v.

This is a true story. I have seen MANY derivatives

of others doing the same thing or similar ...

Just last week saw a demo in a foreign language

news report of a motor running with 75-80%

of pure water mixed in with gaz and the water

behaved just as good petroleum. Now do you see

why Condi (worked of Chevron), Bush and the

others came from the oil industry ?

The amazing thing in all this illusion is that

you don't even need petroleum for fuel.

Here's a philosophical question for you.

A car that runs of water ?

What else would you expect from our loving God ?
Old 09-29-2005, 05:34 PM

Thanks, nomad. I was searching our extensive archives, but couldn't come up with that link. :-D
I might also add that Daimler-Benz introduced a revolutionary hydrogen-based fuel cell vehicle that could be fuelled on laundry detergent a year or two ago...
Chrysler Natrium fuel cell minivan
...is it just a coincidence that they have suddenly fallen upon dire financial times? :-o
Mercedes Announces Massive Job Cuts