Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-05-2005, 08:57 PM

Default Conspiracies that were forgotten?

Before the start of the Iraq war, North Korea was stoking the fire of war, saying that they could nuke the US, in a story that escaped the media's eye, mainstream and patriot radio, was the fact that a U2 had to crash in South Korea, with the pilot having to bail out, the military spin was that it had engine trouble, think about how stupid this appears, first the U2 is basicly a motorized glider and although it needs an engine to take flight, it doesn't need one to land, the probable scenario is that the North had fired on it, and because Bush didn't want anything from interferring with him starting his war, they let it go, I brought this up to some x general on a patriot station, and his reply was simply, that they don't have those kinds of weapons that can shoot that high, give me a break, were talking about a country that has one aversion and that is to get weapons of all kinds.
Another thing that the media dropped the ball on was and is, what the hell happened to the three mysterious ships at sea, that had left Iraq days before the shock and awe campaign began, they kept telling us that they were laden with biological and chemical weapons, but as soon as they got their war, the subject mysteriously dissapeared from the media,Personally I think it was another babies thrown out of their incubator ploy, more unacountability, and no chance for redress.
I've got a few more but will get to them next post.
Remember to check out my site at http://ebookvault.tripod.com/

Old 07-06-2005, 05:20 PM

Default Re: Conspiracies that were forgotten?

I consider North Korea to be the same as Red China because it's attached to the mainland and their goals towards Amerika are the same. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...
Old 07-08-2005, 08:44 AM

I can't believe that this post only got one reply, this site was I believed dedicated to talk about conpiracies, or atleast conjecture.
So I'll ad another conjecture of thought.
When the Tsunami hit in the indian ocean, a couple of weeks later we were told that a us nuclear sub stationed in Guam hit an underwater mountain, the uss san francisco I believe, and although no one wants to ask why it is that our top of the line submarines with probably the best sonar capabilities on earth, somehow couldn't see this mountain, the question then must be asked, was it doing something in the region that initiated the tsunami, and it got out of hand, or what, and although highly unlikey but one for the fringe conspiratorist out there, did it fire on an alien craft, that then exploded causing the chain reaction of the tsunami, this idea will probably get the most response?
Another conjecture or conspiracy if you will, back when the sars outbreak was occuring, and it was strangley happening at a high rate in toronto but not surrounding areas ,even given that there is a large population of asians there, canada in general has asian imagrants throughout canada,
how is it that five army personal that had only stopped in toronto for a layover, on their way to texas, all managed to contract the sars virus, here inlies the conspiracy, were they spreading the disease, and was it possible that one possibly dropped a vial in their hotel room, thus contaminating all of them?
No one managed to ask about these strange circumstances, question, did these personal work in an army biolab research center, whatever happened to them, did they survive, where were they coming from, how long was their stop over in Toronto, while in Toronto did they all stay together, or did they have time to explore the city.
Another point of conspiracy, Back before the Iraq war started, when the WMD inspection team was still scouring for the illusive weapons, the us intelligence agency released a satellite photo of a purported bio and chem plant north of bagdad, that showed a large number of semis leaving the plant, this was a day before the inspectors were to show up at the plant, question, if we had already been flying sordies all over this area, hoping that the Iraqis would lock their radar onto our jets just so we could blow the bejesus out of the area, why did they rely on a blurry satellite photo, another point of contention would be that they also had told us that just north of this area, was a supposed alquida training camp, are you thinking that they would have bypassed striking this, another question, did anyone ask where these semis were tracked too, the answer is no, remember that we have two real time surveillance satellites stationed over iraq, atleast thats the opinion of a general I asked on a patriot radio station.
I've got more, but I'll wait to see if this post gets any intelligent feedback, all the conjecture that I have included in these post are things that I had come up with by reasoning, no one else out there has ever brought them up, I believe that if people want to grab quick to a conspiracy, you first must realize that you must first do some cumulating of the facts, be it time connections, etc... it's a must, otherwise you will just be referred to as a conspiracy nut.
Frankly I think truebeliever might be right about Conspiracy Club sadly to say.
How about a response from that mysterious person behind the curtain, that runs this post.
I'd be curious to know what he or she thinks about this.
In conclusion, I find it strange that I had to post this twice, the first time I sent in the reply, it never showed up on the page, luckily, I had copied my post, before I had sent it!
That should make you think twice about the true objectives of this site.
Old 07-08-2005, 01:25 PM

Hey Torchlithill
Wow those are conspiracies.
The line between fact and fiction has been blurred far too many times to come up with a good conspiracy. But damn you did it.

All the facts that are out there that the news might report once and than let slide away is the real story people grab onto ... its like alternate realities.
The masonic way ... tell you they did it and are doing it. You have to tell the truth once in awhile.

For the stories above .. where they your own creations or did you see them elsewhere?
they sound legit ... yet are hidden behind the smoke and mirrors of "national security" bull shit ... it would be difficult to even get a grain of truth from any north american military about where they were/when why and how it happened?

I think i'll check out your website now .. thanks for the heads up!
Old 07-08-2005, 02:06 PM

Who is this mysterious person (he/she) behind the curtain that you refer to?

The Wizard?
Old 07-08-2005, 03:35 PM

There all items I put out there first, in fact I've never heard anyone else ever bring them up even after I refered to them on patriot radio.
Old 07-08-2005, 04:58 PM

blue angel ask, Who is this mysterious person (he/she) behind the curtain that you refer to?
the wizard?

the person who owns the site , possibly incognito?
I haven't had the chance yet to see who had joined this site first, not that I'm saying that's the person, but why be so mysterious?
Old 07-08-2005, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Torchlithill wrote:
blue angel ask, Who is this mysterious person (he/she) behind the curtain that you refer to?
the wizard?

I haven't had the chance yet to see who had joined this site first, not that I'm saying that's the person, but why be so mysterious?
My undestanding is that Henry Makow Ph.D. is the originator and moderator for this site.

Dr. Makow has another interesting site:

http://savethemales.ca/
Old 07-08-2005, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Torchlithill wrote:
the wizard?

I guess I assumed that most people here knew that Henry Makow, PhD. was the person who created this forum.

His website "savethemales" is how I learned of Club Conspiracy.

I, personally, don't consider Dr. Makow someone who is behind the curtain.

If you find him mysterious, well, it might be because you've never visited "savethemales."

It's not like he's hiding or anything.

Why do you care, anyway?

Do you feel like he should be posting here? He's a writer among many other professions.

Just curious.
Old 07-08-2005, 06:33 PM

Whatever, Like I said I only joined on the 2nd, I had visited his site before but evidently didn't have all the sleep scraped from my eyes to see the link to here, But my eyes are open and my mind is inquisitive, so I feel that sometimes the envelope in turn must be pushed, I didn't say something like the webmaster must be getting us used to the military, by useing military time on the site, but no that would be to much, and yea I would agree.