Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Introduce Yourself!
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-21-2011, 12:15 PM

Default Greetings from a Master Mason!

Hello new forum! as a budding cospiracy theory buff i look forward to learning much from this website, and I hope that being a freemason will not bring any undue ire from current members. That being said I do have an "inside" perspective of one of the the most misunderstood fraternities in the world and would love to answer all the questions you may have for me. Please keep in mind however that there of course things which my obligations preclude me from divulging.

Old 06-21-2011, 01:21 PM
Companion

Default Re: Greetings from a Master Mason!

Good luck. I am also a MM as well as SPRS and CHRAE. I haven't tried here but I know that at ATS if you tell the simple truth about what Masonry is, no one believes you. You just get accused of being either "too low on the totem pole to understand" or a "disinformation agent". It's the damnedest thing. Well, happy solstice. L,E, BL forever.
Old 07-15-2011, 07:16 AM

There's also that element of which mason type are you. Scottish right or traditional. Then there's that whole confusion with the GoldenDawn and somehow people who are buddies with skull and bones society would be friends with the black rose society. I guess we're all just one big happy family that hates the Christian God or something All I know is when people start pointing the finger and saying how evil yadda yadda yadda is then I can't help but look back at them and pity them for being brainwashed. Anywho, Welcome
Old 08-01-2011, 02:47 PM
brought up to believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apothecary View Post
There's also that element of which mason type are you. Scottish right or traditional. Then there's that whole confusion with the GoldenDawn and somehow people who are buddies with skull and bones society would be friends with the black rose society. I guess we're all just one big happy family that hates the Christian God or something All I know is when people start pointing the finger and saying how evil yadda yadda yadda is then I can't help but look back at them and pity them for being brainwashed. Anywho, Welcome
Would it be correct in saying that anybody who believes in a God can become a mason? Can a Muslim become a mason?